Following a rather unsettling development of offering special Smurfs and features only for real money, that started with the addition of the Item Exchange Hut and continued with Mailman Smurf and the Anti-Wither Machine, Beeline has introduced the next Smurf that is only available for real money via an exclusive offer.
Thief Smurf’s hut has popped up as an EO and will be available on the mainland. After placing the hut Thief Smurf will join the village and comes with a new mini-game that gives rewards for catching Thief Smurf.
He is a premium Smurf only available for Smurfberries and can be bought on the mainland. His hut costs 30 Smurfberries and comes with a mini-game.
Detective Smurf is stationary and does not walk around the village. Read More→
He is a premium Smurf available on the mainland area for 30 Smurfberries and he is stationary, once his hut has been placed he does not walk around the village but stands in front of it. Read More→
As it was expected The Smurfs village Detective update (version 1.4.5a) is out for Android players. Similarly to Apple iOS update, in this update :
• Crime doesn’t pay with Detective Smurf on the case. Keep Smurfs’ Village safe with the Detective Smurf mini game
• New “Cops and Robbers” themed decorations
• Two New Airplanes and Boats
• Get back to nature with the Mystical Great Oak Tree Smurfy wonder
• Add the hydrant booster to Fireman Smurf and unlock Fireman’s Dalmatian friend.
• New VIP items Read More→
After the last wonder, the volcano, took a percentage from the current resource stock the Mystical Great Oak Tree once again takes a fixed amount of resources. Read More→