Important features of this update include:
- Pirate Smurf has invaded the island – Are your Smurfs ready for the high seas?
Beeline has just released an update for iOS players, which is available for download on iTunes. This update fixes the issue with the crop timers and also restores the Christmas Arch to the build menus so that players who lost it may repurchase it and place it in their villages. Read More→
In the spirit of all of the Baker Smurf food related items this wonder is a big cake. Once it is completed the wonder will give out one Smurfberry per week. Read More→
For the first time in Smurfs’ Village history, the Android update Version 1.3.7a has been released prior to the iOS update. We’re not sure exactly why this has happened, but as soon as the iOS update is live, we will be sure to let everyone know.
- Take a cosmic cruise down the amazing new smurfy space river you design yourself!
- Place Explorer Smurf’s space hut to unlock interactive river rides and get smurftastic discounts on all river pieces!
- Upgrade King Smurf’s Castle to earn new royal rewards and unlock medieval new decorations
- Place Princess Smurfette’s Tower on the mountain to transform Smurfette into a glamorous princess and increase XP rewards from her swooning game!
- Visit Nanny Smurf on the mountain to stitch together some adorable new knitted creations!
- Earn Smurf VIP status to access exclusive new VIP store items!