Archive for Android Zone
Version 18.104.22.168a for Android is now available for download.
Beeline has informed us that it is a generic bug fix release. We encourage players to download the update as soon as possible.
This update does NOT address issues with Tracker, though we have been informed they are aware of and plan to fix his quests in a future update.
As always, we welcome your comments and concerns and encourage that you also report bugs to Beeline directly as it helps them see the full picture of the number of users affected when something goes wrong. You can open tickets with them via their support portal at beeline-i.com/support.php . Read More→
Not long after the Thanksgiving update Beeline has released a new Smurfs village update (probably the last update before the Christmas update), version 1.4.7 for iOS and 22.214.171.124 for Android. This time it features Clown smurf, who brings a lot of fun to the village. The update was made available for both platforms (Android and Apple iOS)
According to Beeline the changes are:
- Place Clown Smurf’s new Carnival Hut and play classic mini games to earn tickets you can trade in for smurftastic prizes!
- Stage a smurftacular magic show with Magician Smurf’s new saw a Smurf in half trick and earn extra dye per day!
- Harvest all your swoofy space shrubs at once with the Magic Space Shrub Harvester or upgrade to plant all too!
- Earn VIP status to unlock the new Stork to travel instantly between the four different village areas
- Discover new mystery eggs and seeds on the Swoof Planet and see what they’ll reveal
- Place the amazing floating Space Hammock or watch the Smurfs flip out on the new Snowboard ramp! Read More→
Version 1.3.2a for Android is now available for download. This release is equivalent to iOS Version 1.4.5 in which Gutsy joins the mainland Smurf village. This is the official Halloween 2013 update of the Smurfs’ Village game. This update was released just a few hours after the iOS update went live! We’re happy that Beeline seems to be getting the Android updates out closer to when iOS update are released.
The new update features Gutsy Smurf , a character who gained a lot of fame in the Smurfs movie. Gutsy comes with his mini-game in this update. Lots of features and content were added in this update where players now can level up to new level now (64) . According to the official Beeline description: Read More→
Version 1.3.a for Android is now available for download. This release is equivalent to iOS Version 1.4.4 in which Smurfette joins her other Smurf friends on the Swoof planet. Smurfette with her space helmet is the featured icon for this update. In addition, Handy and Farmer join Smurfette and have their own Space huts in this release of the game.
So this is what’s new according to Beeline’s official description:
Version 1.3.0a for Android is now available for download just three days behind the iOS update Version 1.4.3.
In this update, Sculptor Smurf has joined the clan. Many features and decorations items were added to the game in particular to the space. The new features added according to Beeline are “Sculptor Smurf Goes to Space in a Rewarding New Update! – Meet Sculptor Smurf and place his space hut to cut crater cool down times in half! – Build sparkling space sculptures that give out daily XP rewards” Read More→
Disclaimer: Beeline does not support any third party apps (such as Helium) for Android. Beeline also does not currently support any method of backing up Smurfs’ Village game data on Android, or transferring game data between Android devices.
Beeline Customer Support is unable to offer help or support with any issues that may arise from the use of third party apps on Android (such as Helium). By using unsupported third party apps, you acknowledge that you are doing so at your own risk.
mysmurfsvillage.com is happy to provide this article to help players on the Android OS, Version 4.0 or higher back up their data. It is important to note we provide this as a service; however, we make no guarantees implied or otherwise with regard to one’s data files. Players proceed at their own risk.
If your device runs Android 4.0 or higher, this process should work for you, NO ROOT REQUIRED.
This article covers specifically how to back up your data to your PC. Helium (free) allows the user to also backup to local SD card, and Helium Premium allows backup to the Cloud (Google Drive, Dropbox, etc.). Backing up to one’s PC or the Cloud are the preferred methods since there are sometimes issues that can occur with one’s SD card, and sometimes it can inadvertently be reformatted or accidentally erased. Read More→
- Place the Naughties’ hut, and have access to a new minigame
- Place the Parisian Movie Theater and view a special screening of the Smurfs 2 Movie.
- Show your Parisian flair by placing the Eiffel Tower and Parisian Bistro
- Repair the Mountain Mining Machine to weekly Smurfberry rewards
- Celebrate Smurfy birthdays with special balloons, three-tiered cake, and birthday hut customizations Read More→
Version 1.2.6a for Android is now available for download. It is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.9 in which the Farming has been introduced to the mountain and Condos in which you can store mushroom huts help to alleviate the shortage of space that many players at the higher levels experience.
A key difference players will notice in this release is that Beeline has made it a requirement to tweet daily in order to receive Reporter Smurf’s rewards. Many players on both platforms are not pleased with this change, and there is a topic on the Beeline forum where players can weigh in asking that Reporter Smurf be changed back to the way he was before the update, where previously tweeting was required only once per week to get the 1SB reward. The daily rewards of stone, coin, and XP did not require the tweet, and in this release the tweet is required to receive these rewards. Read More→
Version 1.2.5a for Android Is now available for download. It is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.7 in which the carousel has been added to the mountain along with a mountain expansion, and other new items, as well as the new menu system devised to make it easier for players to find items required to complete quests and decorate their villages as they desire. Most items are described and labeled, and their initial XP or coin reward for initial placement is shown as well as the recurring reward, if applicable.
Fireman Smurf is available for 35 Smurfberries and is mainly stationary (that means he does not walk around the village in normal mode). Fireman Smurf works as an XP and Coin collector. With all the various items available that give out XP bonuses it can take quite a while to collect all of them regularly. Read More→
Version 1.2.3.a for Android Is now available for download. It is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.4. This release is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.5 and includes:
- Handy’s Dive Shop and a new diving mini game. While you are playing scuba diving mini game you will be able to find sparkling pearls to collect XP and coins.
- Marina the Mermaid. Marina costs 30, smurfberries but if you place her in the island, she will invite her sweetheart Handy Smurf.
- New quests give you even more ways to earn XP.
- New pets like chickens and goats are added to populate the village and make it animal friendly environment.
- New achievements
- Also, Beeline has expanded the game so that the maximum level is now Level 56.
The update is available on Google Play, and you can download it now Read More→
Version 1.2.2a for Android Is now available for download on Google Play. It is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.4.
The new update contains many new features, mainly in the mountain,s as described by Beeline::
- Purchase Smurfette’s mountain chalet to earn daily XP!
- Restore the new Observatory to earn a weekly Smurberry reward!
- Complete Grandpa’s quests to open up new space to build and enjoy the mountain air!
- Get the new, super resource machine, to produce 25% more resources than the original!
- New premium items have popped up to peak your interest and help you earn XP!
- Your sky-high smurfy adventure is just beginning!
Also, in this release Grandpa’s mountain acorn quest has been fixed. You should now be able to add a shrubbery and grow acorns to fulfill the quest. Read More→