Archive for Seasonal Updates
Beeline has worked very hard lately in order to release the new Smurfs village Christmas 2013 update. The Christmas update is one of the important updates for both players and Beeline developers. That’s why Beeline decided to release the update as soon as possible. Despite is a weekend, Beeline has just released the Christmas update, as far as we know this is the first time Beeline releases an update in a weekend. We understand that this is an exception as Christmas holiday is next week, and also in order to keep the Smurfs village players happy and busy during holiday season. To note the update was just released for Apple iOS users and hopefully will be followed by Android update shortly.
With regards to the update content, as was mentioned previously, King smurf is the featured character in this update, you will be also allowed to add his beautiful Royal Castle on the mountaintop. Read More→
Not long after the Thanksgiving update Beeline has released a new Smurfs village update (probably the last update before the Christmas update), version 1.4.7 for iOS and 126.96.36.199 for Android. This time it features Clown smurf, who brings a lot of fun to the village. The update was made available for both platforms (Android and Apple iOS)
According to Beeline the changes are:
- Place Clown Smurf’s new Carnival Hut and play classic mini games to earn tickets you can trade in for smurftastic prizes!
- Stage a smurftacular magic show with Magician Smurf’s new saw a Smurf in half trick and earn extra dye per day!
- Harvest all your swoofy space shrubs at once with the Magic Space Shrub Harvester or upgrade to plant all too!
- Earn VIP status to unlock the new Stork to travel instantly between the four different village areas
- Discover new mystery eggs and seeds on the Swoof Planet and see what they’ll reveal
- Place the amazing floating Space Hammock or watch the Smurfs flip out on the new Snowboard ramp! Read More→
Nanny Smurf Update released for iOS and Android
The Nanny Smurf Update, which is version 1.4.6 on iOS and 1.3.3a on Android, has been released. The iOS version was made available on November 1st, with the Android version being available four days later, since November 5th 2013.
The new update comes with a couple of new features, the most prominent being the new VIP System, Nanny Smurf as well as a new mountain expansion and Smurfy Wonder.
the Smurfs movie. Gutsy comes with his mini-game in this update. Lots of features and content were added in this update where players now can level up to new level now (64) . According to the official Beeline description: Read More→
In order to add more fun to the smurfs village game Beeline has just released a new Space update for apple iOs users (Android version to be follow soon). This time Sculptor Smurf has joined the clan. Many features and decorations items were added to the game in particular to the space. The new features added according to Beeline are:
Sculptor Smurf Goes to Space in a Rewarding New Update!
- Meet Sculptor Smurf and place his space hut to cut crater cool down times in half!
- Build sparkling space sculptures that give out daily XP rewards
- Each smurfy sculpture boosts Sculptor Smurf’s daily reward by 50XP!
- Keep track of all your goals and quests with the new quest log system
- Build the first Spacey Smurfy Wonder to earn free Smurfberries each week!
- Grow new space crops to feed your Smurfstronauts and swoofy friends
- Collect super-exclusive items, now available in the Smurfs’ Village store for the first time ever! Read More→