Archive for Seasonal Updates
Beeline just released the first summer update of the Smurfs village game for this year. This holiday update comes in conjunction with the release of the Smurfs 2 movie which was filmed in Paris. Beeline brought back the movie theater to the smurfs village again but with a new look. According to Beeline The Smurfs’ Village 1.4.0 for Apple iOS users will feature a special tribute to “The Smurfs 2″ movie. Place your own Parisian style movie theater, where your Smurfs can stop by for a show. The Eiffel Tower was also added, and it glows at night. In addition to the main added Characters the naughties who come with their Naughties Hut where you can play the new mini game. Read More→
Smurfs ‘ Village has been updated to version 1.3.8. New mountain and village area decorations are the main content, as well as game enhancements.
Barber Smurf has been added. Build his hut on the Mountain for him to appear. He costs 25 Smurfberries.
Tap Grandpa Smurf to start a short haircut sequence. Barber Smurf will give you 500xp and 4 dye every 24 hours. Being able to earn dye regularly is very helpful. Read More→
A new smurfs village update was released today for Apple iOS players, according to Beeleine in this update you will be able to give your Village a Smurfy Makeover!
- Make an appointment with Barber Smurf by placing his hut in your village for a daily dye and XP bonus!
- Bring Handy Smurf to The Mountain to start customizing your mountain homes – making hut revisions is now easier than ever before!
- Use Smurfberries to purchase new space expansions in the Village and on the Island!
- Decorate to your delight with lots of new premium and coin items like the new dance floor, log splitter, mountain camping gear, and a sizzling fire pit!
- The smurfiest players can now reach level 59!
- Say “Goodbye” to old game bugs and “Hello” to new game improvements! Read More→
Version 1.2.5a for Android Is now available for download. It is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.7 in which the carousel has been added to the mountain along with a mountain expansion, and other new items, as well as the new menu system devised to make it easier for players to find items required to complete quests and decorate their villages as they desire. Most items are described and labeled, and their initial XP or coin reward for initial placement is shown as well as the recurring reward, if applicable.
After a long wait for Apple to review the submitted version, finally Beeline got the approval to for Smurfs village game easter update. The new version 1.3.6 which features Fireman smurf has been finally released for Apple iOS users, and hopefully Android players will get it shortly. According to Beeline, Smurfs’ Village 1.3.6 puts Extra Spring in your Step!
- Get a smurfy supercharge from the new XP Accelerator for a 5% boost on ALL XP items – or upgrade for an even bigger boost!
- Build Fireman Smurfs’ Hut to collect all of your coin and XP rewards at once!
- New game improvements let you get to the island even faster!
- Now there’s new open space to explore in the mountains
- Keep your caterpillars and snails tucked away safely in the new Storage Hut
- Spring is smurfing out all over the village with new themed items and decorations!
As it was expected Beeline has released a new update of the Smurfs village (Version 1.3.5) where Marina the Mermaid has been introduced to the game. Marina costs 30 smurfberries but if you place her in the island, she will invite her sweetheart Handy Smurf. In addition
you will be able to build Handy’s Dive Shop and unlock a new diving mini game according Beeline. While you are playing scuba diving mini game you will be able to find sparkling pearls to collect XP and coins . More over New quests give you even more ways to earn XP according to Beeline. New pets like chicken and goat are added to populate the village and make it animal friendly environment. and finally level 56 has been added for all of you super-scoring Smurfs! Read More→
Version 1.2.2a for Android Is now available for download on Google Play. It is equivalent to iOS version 1.3.4.
The new update contains many new features, mainly in the mountain,s as described by Beeline::
- Purchase Smurfette’s mountain chalet to earn daily XP!
- Restore the new Observatory to earn a weekly Smurberry reward!
- Complete Grandpa’s quests to open up new space to build and enjoy the mountain air!
- Get the new, super resource machine, to produce 25% more resources than the original!
- New premium items have popped up to peak your interest and help you earn XP!
- Your sky-high smurfy adventure is just beginning!
Also, in this release Grandpa’s mountain acorn quest has been fixed. You should now be able to add a shrubbery and grow acorns to fulfill the quest. Read More→
After many surprises gifts and free Smurfberries, and few days after the new year Beeline have released a new winter update (and probably the last update themed with snow), for apple iOs users. The update contains a lot for decoration items in the main Smurfs land , in the island and also in the mountains, as it was expected. The main new feature in this update is the Silo, which can be used to speed up multiple plots at the same time according to beeline, the Silo costs 15 smurfberries and is available in the smurfs village and the island, however smurfberries are required in order to speed up the the plots. Also now you can place more habitats and collect more animals in the sanctuary. No new smurfs or new levels were added in this update. Read More→
It is celebration time for Smurfs village Android players as Beeline have just released a the second Christmas update this year for the Android users just few days before Christmas. The update is available on Google play and you can download it right away. Similar update was released for Apple iOS users last week which covers the same content and features. This update contians some new year celebration items as was described by Beeline ” Start a Smurfy New Year with Smurfs’ Village 1.1.9a” . The main featured that the players will enjoy most is the fireworks as well as other seasonal decoration items. But what’s new according to Beeline’s official description: Read More→
The latest update of the Smurfs Village game (the second Christmas 2012 update, version 1.3.1 on iOS, Android version expected soon) does not come with new Smurfs or big new futures, but instead has a couple of lovely Christmas and New Years Decorations.
The most important thing the update has done is fix the “Sweepy Smurf Bug” that caused items, when they were tapped after clicking on a dirt pile for Sweepy Smurf to clean up, to disappear. It has been officially confirmed that this bug was fixed. Read More→
Few days before Christmas Beeline released a second Christmas update during this month for Apple iOs users, the update which was thought to be a performance or fix update it turned out to be a full update, where the icon of the game has changed and new items and features were added. The main aim of this update is to fix Sweepy smurfs pile of dirt glitch which is hopefully fixed in this update 1.3.1. But what is new in this update.
After a long wait time has come to Android players to enjoy smurfs village with winter theme. Likewise the iOS update, Android users will get the access to similar items and features . According to Beeline description:
Get in the Smurfy Holiday Spirit with Smurfs’ Village Version 1.1.8a!
- Meet Sweepy Smurf and build his hut to get your village in ship shape for the holidays
- Place the Christmas Calendar and check it every day for special surprises!
- Take on challenging new quests
- Spread holiday cheer with lots of seasonal decorations and special items including: glowing lights, customizable Christmas trees, snow globes, candy canes, and many more!
- You’ll be on Santa’s Smurfy list all season long!