Archive for Smurfs’ Village Guide
He is a premium Smurf only available for Smurfberries and can be bought on the mainland. His hut costs 30 Smurfberries and comes with a mini-game.
Detective Smurf is stationary and does not walk around the village. Read More→
He is a premium Smurf available on the mainland area for 30 Smurfberries and he is stationary, once his hut has been placed he does not walk around the village but stands in front of it. Read More→
As it was expected The Smurfs village Detective update (version 1.4.5a) is out for Android players. Similarly to Apple iOS update, in this update :
• Crime doesn’t pay with Detective Smurf on the case. Keep Smurfs’ Village safe with the Detective Smurf mini game
• New “Cops and Robbers” themed decorations
• Two New Airplanes and Boats
• Get back to nature with the Mystical Great Oak Tree Smurfy wonder
• Add the hydrant booster to Fireman Smurf and unlock Fireman’s Dalmatian friend.
• New VIP items Read More→
After the last wonder, the volcano, took a percentage from the current resource stock the Mystical Great Oak Tree once again takes a fixed amount of resources. Read More→
The Fire Hydrant was added to the game with the Detective Smurf Update (iOS version 1.5.8 and Android version 1.4.5.a).
It is available for 20 Smurfberries on the mainland and is an accessory to Fireman Smurf. Once it has been placed Fireman will be able to collect not only XP and Coins but also resources (for example from Homnibus’ Statues).