Archive for Smurfs village Guide
The basics of the game have not change and most of the old prizes are still available too (though it looks like bolts for Clockwork Smurf and pieces of the totem pole are now harder to win from Lucky’s Wheel of Fortune on the island).
The following pictures show some of the new prizes (those items shown are just a selection, there might be others): Read More→
- Place the Naughties’ hut, and have access to a new minigame
- Place the Parisian Movie Theater and view a special screening of the Smurfs 2 Movie.
- Show your Parisian flair by placing the Eiffel Tower and Parisian Bistro
- Repair the Mountain Mining Machine to weekly Smurfberry rewards
- Celebrate Smurfy birthdays with special balloons, three-tiered cake, and birthday hut customizations Read More→
The café is available for 20 Smurfberries and also has several companion items available for coins. Each of those items, if placed close to the café, will increase the daily XP reward by 250 XP but only for a total of 2500 XP per day. Read More→
What’s New in Version 1.4.1 according to Beeline?
Smurf-a-cadabra! Smurfs Village 1.4.1 will Amaze You! Read More→
The original character made its first appearance in the comic book titled, “The Smurfs Apprentice.” In the story he tries to steal Papa Smurf’s magic book but fails. Determined to get his blue mittens on a spell to try out, he boldly snags a page out of Gargamel’s magic book. When he gets back and casts the spell it ends up turning him into an ugly green lizard. As usual he has to get Papa and the other smurfs to help him to return back to normal. Read More→