icon Ver.: 1.9.0iconVer.: 1.5.0.a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

Aug

A new snake is added to the smurfs village Zoo

For a limited time only a new green and yellow snake is added to the smurfs village,  this  pet/animal item is available for sale for next 48 hours (2 days time),  which was made available only during the weekend. According to beeline description   “Start the weekend with a friendly new snake for your village. Get yours before it slips away.” This  means that this  item will disappear after the weekend and there is no grantee to see it again.  The snake is a static pet and it doesn’t move around in the village like the caterpillars, and it  costs  70 smurfberries.  Upon the purchase of the snake you will get 1000 xp, then you will get 480 XP on daily basis.

The snake offer will pop up one you launch the smurfs village game, if it doesn’t check out under the start tab in the main menu.  In case it doesn’t show up, make sure to connect to internet and relaunch the application again.

Categories : News, Promotional Items

Comments

1. TaylorsRose says:

This morning a new caterpillar kite was offered. What animal was the first kite that was offered last week? Thanks

2. Mark2000del says:

I don't get why it says sale! Does that mean its been reduced to 70 sb !!!! Pft lol

3. !Jos06! says:

After debating about getting this snake because it cost so many smurfberries, I finally got it, this is the FIRST limited offer pet I’ve bought. I collected the initial Xp and then collected once more. Then I moved the snake to another location and it hasn’t given me XP in TWO DAYS!!! I’ve rebooted my phone and deleted and reinstalled game and it still doesn’t give xp! I am extremely upset seeing as how many smurfberries it cost. Has this happened to anyone else and is there anything I can do???? Help!!!!

• cosmickitten says:

Exactly the same thing happened to me and then my gifting went AWOL. I deleted and reinstalled the app and now the snake is giving out xp again. If that hasn't worked for you then complaining to Beeline might be your best option.

4. Mia says:

Sorry, admins but you made a mistake sanke.. (snake).Just fix that :)

Thank you Mia, we will fix it right away :), our apologies for such typo

• Mia says:

Its ok marco and i have one question my grouchy is invisible i saw that few minutes ago i saw him when he had cloud above his had i clicked and i dont know where he is anymore.Is there any way to fix that?

5. Esteban says:

Yes Beeline, this snake is really cute and a nice decoration, but 70 berries are so f***ing expensive for such a small snake. Shame on you

• cosmickitten says:

It's not that small – every time one of my Smurfs walk past it I'm afraid it's going to eat one of them….