potter_icon Ver.: 1.5.3potter_iconVer.: 1.4.0a
Updated on: Apr, 09, 2014Updated on: Apr 15, 2014

Aug

A new update of smurfs village is coming soon

Just to let you know that there is a possibly a new update is coming up soon (more probably on Friday or during the weekend). So far there is no information about the content or the theme of the update. Beeline haven’t released any screenshots or details.  However a good indication of the update release is Game center icon changes. The  new smurfs village icon shows a smurf (not sure who is)  he looks exited or scared (see the image below).  We are hoping in this update that tracker smrf’s event system is fixed, as well as the miab and other bugs.

Please remain tuned we will update you as soon as we’ll get more smurfy  information.

Categories : News

Comments

1. Zaid says:

The update is pretty nice itself but i think for the first time i face a quest asking for spend sumurberries to get it done and completed like what the Doctor Smurf wanted me to add an animal to the sanctuay?? Any update to solve this bad issue….

Regards

2. Valerie says:

I really like the new update. Especially, "doctor" smurf who tends to all the animals. However, ever since doing this update (1.2.6) yesterday, whenever I do a mass "plant all" it puts all of my smurfs to work in the fields even though I don't have enough fields for each one. And it'll show two smurfs working on one plot. I'm not sure why this is. But it's also causing my game to crash when I try to do someone's game (aka Lucky's or Baker's, etc.). I think this may just be a glitch but maybe it's something I'm doing. I have 152 smurfs and 94 plots of soil. Yet all 152 go to work in the soil.

I will check all the bugs people are reporting. The issues can differ from player to player.

• Valerie B. says:

I am having a similar issue. When planting soil individual the game will randomly assign two smurfs to it. Also, I have issues with reporter smurf. He says my time is set wrong or I am not connected to the internet. I am on wifi full bar connection, and my time is set properly. Any ideas?

3. fatima vee says:

please help asap . i have a iphone 4s, & i am on level 37 , 3 weeks ago in august 2012 i have 153 smurfs,,after opening the game it was shoing only 5 smurfs , not including papa smurf , brainy & smurfett …after spending ALOT OF MONEY to purchased extra smurfs & all the smurf berry items i purchased most of the items on the store..my ENTIRE VILLAGE IS GONE. with a message that gargamel found the village , but THERE IS NOTHING LEFT IN MY VILLAGE ,EXECPT A FLOPATING BRIDGE , THAT MOVES BACK &FORTH ..PAPA SMURF ASKED ME TO PLURCHASE GARDENS, BUT ANY ITEMS I TRY & BUY , CANNOT BE PLACED ANYWHERE .. the village is empty with just a green land,with nothing but a bridge, but no water or rivers !!!!!!! PLEASE LET ME KNOW WHAT TO DO … i have been playing over a year now & spent alot of time & money & will be very upset if i lost it all !!!! please reply asap

Go to options, tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times, a recover village button appears. Press it and you will see a list off saved villages. Select one, preview and if it's yours press recover.

4. jinkazama says:

I got a new butterfly item that gives an extra XP and COINS from Lucky Smurf. But when I placed it, I noticed that my snail and caterpillar that gives also extra XP suddenly appeared? Any idea regarding this?

5. Zauberer says:

Can anybody help me? 3 of my Rafts are gone since many weeks.

6. Dawn says:

Does anyone know how a friend waters your plants I can't get friends to work

When a friend visits your village, he will see a water can above your flowers and when he taps it, your flower is watered.

7. Pegah says:

My tracker smurf has been gone for almost 6 weeks now! I only played his quest once and that was it. What should i do? Is there a way for returning him to the village?

8. Smurfrus says:

I achieve level 25 now… Why do it take so many xp point to earn 1 point! It's like quadruple from the level before… This is getting boring…

I'm at level 49 so don't complain because it goes slow.
      Some tips to get xp fast: – plant magic blue- or raspberries
      – build a flower garden( 10 boxes off red roses give 5100 xp)
      – if you have some smurfberries buy Brainy Smurf's hut because he gives 10% extra coins and xp.

9. nat_smurling says:

da smurfberrybush is 2 expensiv

10. SmuryTime says:

I have noticed in the new update in the Mining Game that I am not getting as good a score, So I spent real money on berries to get the Golden Pick thinking it might get better, the game is not getting me the scores I used to get I seem to be getting more empty behind rocks or coals. Someone is getting Cheap with the rings and the diamonds. Oh and just to add something else Shrek by Beeline used to be good and since the new Update I have quit playing it is a JOKE. Just SAYING BEELINE, Not happy, it is not fun anymore. Who plays the game every hour on the hour to get coins!!!! I liked it when it was every 8hrs then I could sleep and still be getting coins. Thanks for listening.

11. Lumenci says:

Today ,I bought a tool box for architect smurf which is supposed to reduce the time to build things for 20 smurfberries. Anyone else had this offer? It was offered for 1hour and 38 mins.

I got it also, thank you for sharing :)

• Lumenci says:

So, Marco, I'm a little confused about the offer becauseit was also offered on the main village. It said you can also put the tool box right next to Handy Smurf to reduce the time to build things. I thought that was Hefty Smurf's job. Is Hefty Smurf not going to do anything anymore other than lift those weights and just be an eye candy?

12. Emily says:

When I updated my ipod to a new version of the smurfs. I needed to rebuild my village, so when I tried putting things down, it wouldn't let me. I've been playing this game for two years and never had this problem! I miss my smurfs village! All I see on my screen is green, there is no river, and papa smurf is asking me to plant crops and it won't let me put it down! I am currently on level 23, and would really love some help! I'm desperate!!!

Go to options, tab Papa Smurf's head 16 times, a button recover village appears. Tab it and you will see a list off saved villages, select one, preview and if it's yours recover. If it doesn't work contact Beeline at support@beeline-i.com

13. Annie says:

Hi, my village was disappeared last night and now started from Level 1.
    Anyone can help? PLS!

14. Jim says:

How do I delete farm plots of land so I can buy flower boxes.

You know the button to move things? If you know, press it, tap a garden and select the red button. That should delete a garden.

15. ... says:

What happens after the 15 days? Any one know??

16. Cams says:

The FB page says the new update was suppose to come with Clumsy's house & a mini-game (but can't find anywhere). And I've lost all but 4 of my friends since I updated & I can't friend them or water their flowers (and they can't water mine, I assume), so my flowers are all dying : (

The mini game comes With Clumsy's hut, which you need to buy for smurfberries. For friends, watering, gifting, you cant see them until beeline fixes their servers, just be patient

17. isis says:

new update for android is out!! gutted my game crashed after the previous update and i havent been able to open my village. I have tried to recover it to no avail so was really hoping a new update would fix this problem. but once again beeline has let us down. have any other android users solved this problem?

18. Yah says:

Hey, Do the smurf berry tree stay planted or does it disappear after the u get the 75 berries?

Thanks

19. V smurfy says:

I think it’s really sad that this site is now always so many days behind new releases. The update happened two days ago and there is still no review of clumsy’s hut or the Smurfberries bush etc. Are the moderators really playing the game?!

Hey V smurfy, of course the moderators are playing the game and they are up to date, however the person responsible for updating the content has some commitments until Monday, but please if you have any specific question, let us know, there is a team of 6 moderators them may assist you. I will see if we can push the update before Monday, but I'm not really sure if we can. Sorry for any inconvenience.

20. V smurfy says:

Had same problem of neighbours not showing. Here is a solution: Go to manage friends under options in the main menu. If you have banished friends there click on one. If you return to your neighbours now they will all be there. Worked for me (I had this problem after a previous update) but not sure what the solution is if you havnt got banished friends.

there is a problem with beeline server at the moment so you wont see friends neither send gifts or water their flowers, the server should be up anytime soon

21. Wait & Save. says:

Hi everyone.

Smurfberry bush doesnt worth it.
    If you are willing to buy berries better off saving up your money and wait.
    Smurfberry bush; $0.0732 per berries
    2000 berries; $0.054995 per berries

That comes to $0.018205 difference.
    If you buy 2000 berries you are 146.4 berries better off.
    Also, dont use credit card wait till iTunes cards are sold on discount.
    I have seen them upto 25% off. In that case 2000 berries actually cost you $87.992 which is $0.043996 per berries. So, ini that case you are 39.9% better off then buying the Smurfberry Bush.

If I am not accurate I apologize.

22. Emmet-19 says:

I like the new Clumsy hut. At first I thought it wasn't working because the screen didn't change. What happens is Clumsy runs around your village collecting tools and each time he trips you have to tap him to keep him going until he finally returns to his hut. Can't tell you how stupid I feel over spending the first two games staring at the screen muttering under my breath that I'd just spent 30 berries on a new bug!

23. Yah says:

Its clumsy and is out now

24. !Jos06! says:

When I first added tracker to my village(when it was released) I got up to maximum XP but only because there was a glitch and every time I went to give a gift it completed a mission. But once I maxed, out tracker went away and has not returned. I’ve updated twice since I got tracker and he still hasn’t returned. My daughter has an account and her tracker returned with this new update but I’m still without tracker. Anyone else experience this. I’ve tried rebooting but nothing works. Any suggestions?

25. feloe_xuan_lan says:

Help! Cannot update my Smurfs so cannot visit my friends with latest version anymore. Anyone would be so kind as to water my flowers and to gift bolts? I’ll gift back once I have access to iTunes store. My GC feloe_xuan_lan

26. Levan24 says:

New update is clumbsy smurf

27. feloe_xuan_lan says:

Does App shut down their service for Iranian users again? It keeps telling ‘cannot be connected to iTunes store’ as it was last year. But I was able to update the last few versions. And my wifi works perfectly well at the moment.

28. Cams says:

Well, we have another update…so what did this one bring us?

29. Barrufet80 says:

How can I change the language?