Ver.: 1.5.8.1iconVer.: 1.4.5.1a
Updated on: August 12, 2014Updated on: August 12 , 2014

Latest News

Jan

A Performance update is released for iOS (ver. 1.1.5.1)

Beeline interactive team has just released the first update of Smurfs’ village game  for the iOS devices for  this year 2012. The update this time is just a performance  update in which  the Christmas theme is present.  According to Beeline you will get in this update:

• Performance enhancements.
  • New orange decorations were added like orange mushroom, fence, bench, and flowers.
  • For those who lost Grouchy on Christmas quest, they will find him now.

Categories : News

Comments

1. KiviGirl says:

I tired to update my smurf village, but message appears – My smurf village is unable to be downloaded at this time. What happen? I don't have to delete and restart do I?

Try again and check your internet connection

• Kavitha Rajendran says:

Thanks Sassette, but still unable to download. Does this usually happen? I am already in level 35 and it would be so sad to restart.. Please help!

2. CAMILLE says:

You already know thus significantly when it comes to this subject, made me in my view imagine it from numerous numerous angles. Its like men and women don’t seem to be fascinated except it is something to do with Lady gaga! Your personal stuffs outstanding. All the time deal with it up!

3. KATHARINE says:

I’ve been exploring for a bit for any high quality articles or weblog posts on this sort of house . Exploring in Yahoo I at last stumbled upon this site. Studying this info So i am satisfied to express that I’ve a very just right uncanny feeling I discovered just what I needed. I most indubitably will make sure to do not fail to remember this web site and give it a look on a constant basis.

4. sam says:

I can’t download the new update because it says I have insufficient space but I have plenty of space. What can I do?

5. limkhuan says:

dear all, apologise for the revious post comment.
    My daughter is unable to download the latest update, who has reached L23.
    The error message is: " smurfs village could not be downloaded at this time", , everytime she tap for update. Please help, and god bless, thanks

6. Iris says:

My village does not upload after the last update, I don't want to loose all my progress….what can I do? Who can I contact?????

7. Sportsmomx3 says:

If I update to iOs 5, will I lose all of my data/progress in my village?

8. iru says:

I am not able complete papa quest -grow 20 boxes of flowers. I plant more than 30 boxes of flowers and the quest is not still complete:-( please help.

It is not enough to regrow existing flowers after they got watered, you have to delete the flowers from the box and plant new ones. Then you do not even have to finish them, just planting and immediately deleting them will do the trick. Also, make sure you are using the correct flowers, as not all work

9. Swidya says:

I tried to update my smurf village, didn't work now i can't even open the file. i got the message: Unable to download application "smurf village" could not be downloaded at this time. i have tried retry many times, still comes the same message. When i was overseas, i could access the file when i have something done…eg: smurf returned to the village, any plants done etc.. now back in australia, can't even open the file and no warnings either. HELPPPPP

10. Kelsey says:

The expansion is not visible when I look at other villages or when friends look at my village through game center. It still shows the fallen wood even though it has been cleared and you can't look past it.

That is an error that came with the expansion. It is supposed to be fixed with one of the coming updates, I would assume with the next one, though Beeline has not officially announced that.

11. Danny says:

When is the next update that will change the christmas theme now that christmas is well over?

12. Dadude2008 says:

When the next update on smurf grabber

13. AnneS says:

I am at level 30 and the only quest Papa Smurf gives me is to bake blueberry Cakes at Greedy's bakery and I don't have Grouchy,Scaredy and Alchemist smurf! How do I get more quest and those missing Smurfs? :( Please help!

You have to complete the quests given by Papa Smurf. If you bake the correct cake and place it in your village he will say "Quest Complete" and give you new ones.

14. Smurfling says:

Will the snow dissapeared in this big update?

Probably, though the winter is still for a while and it is possible Beeline decides to keep it until the update afte that. But the Christmas items will definetly disappear.

15. 68jerry says:

I'm at level 16 and all of udden when i went on my smurf and house and white blocks, everything works but i can't see them. I've rebooted several times nothing.

16. Crabby Smurf says:

I have discovered colored crabs in the 'star' section of the store. They give XP 3 times per day, but only cost 20 smurfberries each (unlike the orange crabs available all the time, which cost 50 smurfberries. The crabs are red, green, blue and purple (3 different crabs, the crabs are only one color each). They appear and disappear and claim t only be available for another few days.

They appeared like a day ago or so. It's just like the sleigh (or the christmas tree that will not be removed with the next update) that were offered a while ago. It is a special offer and they will not be available permanently, but if you buy them now, they will stay (not be removed with an update or something like that). They give the same amount of XP as the orange crab

17. Tina says:

If I buy the colored crabs or the bunny … It says they will only be available for 75 more hours…. Will I lose them from my village or they just won't be available to purchase any longer?

18. Rox says:

I hope the next update will contain Sassette !!

19. Tina says:

One of my smurfs is stuck, it just has a sand timer floating over it's head, is there a way to fix this?

You should restart your device, that usually fixes it.

• Kelsey says:

I have had the hourglass invisible smurf problem since before thanksgiving and it is still a problem no matter how many times I restart

This has been an issue in the Halloween version, but that was mostly fixed with the following updates. Have you already installed the latest update of the game? If so, the only thing I can think of for you to do is to contact Beeline so they can investigate it. You can reach them at support@beeline-i.com

20. Dimitra says:

After the update the app is crashing a lot…. Especially when I water my friends flowers. Has anyone experienced the same problem?

I have been having issues with the app crashin while watering flowers way before the last update and found it helps to only water one flower at a time. It might take longer, but it usually does not crash for me. Also restart your device, that sometimes helps to stabilise apps.

21. Juste DeSadec says:

Nice fix update from Beeline, thank you!

22. Cbone says:

Will there be orange paint for painter smurf?

The developers of Beeline said there won't be orange Paint a while back (when Smurf's Grabber was releasedI) as there will be orange items as special prices available from their Smurf's Grabber game. Now that some of these items are available from the game itself it is possible that they changed their minds, but nothing official has been released regarding that.

23. Lynne says:

I have the LG Revolution. According to the stats of my phone it should be compatible with The Smurfs' Village game however when I go to the apps market it tells me this app is not available for my phone. Two of my sons have the Droid HTC and enjoy playing Smurfs but as of today they still can not purchase Vanity or Painter Smurfs. Is this a problem with Androids only? Why can't this game be played on all Android devices?

It can not be played on all Android devices because there are so many, it is impossible to make it compatible to all the available configuration etc. The minimum requirement for Android is at least Android 2.2, but even if your system is fullfilling the requirements, it is not supported by all devices. You can contact Beeline (support@beeline-i.com) if you want to know when and if your device will be supported in the future.

24. Jersey Chick says:

Papa Smurf gave me a quest to plant green peppers, radishes, and lettuce. I did this and he is not letting me pass the quest. Is anyone else having this issue with Papa Smurf being "stuck"? Any ideas to help? I have done the quest twice. I just updated, so I am hoping that will help. Thanks!

25. Tim says:

I can’t upgrade to the newest update. It tells me there’s not enough available storage. I know I have enough room. Why can’t I download the update? Please help.

Updating an app needs more space than just the app itself, usually at least double the space. You could delete some music/videos on your device and resync it after the update. Also maybe sync your device with iTunes, that can help as well if there is lots of reserved space that is not used, so it gets removed.

26. Yes !! I got my Grouchy back ! and the orange flowers too !

27. Brick says:

Dear Smurfette, I’m wondering if the free land extension at level 26 is still available in this update, I’ve almost reached this level but I won’t update if I lose this opportunity!

Thanks!

28. Iceyjo says:

Since Christmas update I have let marco in other village I have as a friend , anyone know if his is a problem or just me ????

I do not really now what your issue is, do you mean you can not find Marco? If so, please read the article about Marco, it has an update regarding the issue from Beeline. There is nothing you can do about it at the moment.

29. Liz says:

Just updated & grouchy is back :D very cool and im loving the orange mushrooms/flowers etc its good to have some fresh color & i hope this means more colors are on the way

• Rijaal says:

u can get all that by playing smurf grabber…u'll have smurf statue as well

Yes, but with the latest update some of them are also available from the Smurfs'Village game itself, to a lot cheaper price than in the Smurf's Grabber. But not all orange items nor the Smurf Statue are available from the Smurf's Village, for them you still have to play the Grabber game.

30. Serene says:

That's it??

31. zen says:

when new update for android user will be released ? txs

32. AMF01 says:

Still no Marco, but got grouchy back, cannot believe we still have the Christmas trees

This update was just to fix the errors/improve performance, as the update description says there will be a new update with more content and I suppose then the Christmas decorations will be removed. However, if you do not want the trees/other items anymore, why not just delete them?

33. Maddiebean says:

Anyone know the answers to riddles papa smurf gives groucy?

First answer is grass but I’m not sure what the second one is?

Thanks