icon Ver.: 1.19.0 iconVer.: 1.5.8a
Updated on: July 20, 2015
Updated on: June 30, 2015

Beeline Support Portal Outage

We have just been notified that the Beeline website and support portal are down. This means players will be unable to submit trouble tickets or ask any questions via the support portal until further notice.
At this time, we do not know how long the outage will last, but we will be sure to report to you when Beeline lets us know the system is back online.
We appreciate your cooperation and understanding while Beeline works to repair the system and bring it back online.

Please remain tuned and we will update you as soon as we’ll get new updates.  Thank you

Beeline’s support portal is back to normal you can use their service as usual.

Credit: Stroumpfette

Categories : News

1. Lia says:

I just bought a toy store with 125 smurfberries and not even 5 minutes later accidentally deleted the Toy Store while trying to move it, is there any way I could get it back?

• Jokey01 says:

You could try going back to an earlier village from the start menu and tapping on papa smurf about 16 times. I have not done this as I play on a Kindle Fire and am not able to back up the game.

2. Lia says:

Just bought Fireman Smurf, he is not collecting xp ANYWHERE. What do I do?

3. anna says:

Im on level 21 and I just have slouchy who wants 10 honeydew and papa smurf said he needs 21 honeydews. Now my question is on my main village I have no quests but nothing for farming. Can I grow the honeydews on the village crops will it count towards the island quest???

• Marina_Smurf says:

No. You can't plant honeydew in the main village. This crop is island only. You need to harvest your crops for the quest in the same area.

4. Yasmin says:

Please help me .. Papa smurf tell me I have to plan cauliflower but it’s lock and for unlocking I have to buy garden shop .. I don’t want to do this jOb.. How cauliflower is going to be unlock ? What I have to do ? I think I have a problem

We were told that this bug would be fixed. If you are still getting this bug, I would suggest you either wait for the next update to fix this, or you can submit a ticket with Beeline.