icon Ver.: 1.9.0iconVer.: 1.5.0.a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

Sep

Buy Smurfberries offer and Get Clockwork Smurf into the main Smurfs village

Beeline began rolling out a new special bonus offer with their exclusive smurfberry offers. The offer can vary  from one player to an other,  few players got an offer to buy 350 smurfberries where others got the offer of 2000 SB.  The bonus includes a completed Clockwork Smurf for the island AND the mainland (main smurfs village). There was apparently some confusion and players didn’t catch that part. The Clockwork you get on the mainland gives XP several times a day and will eventually give quests once they are added in a later update. The offer will remain for 30 minutes and will disappear, there is no guaranty to see it again. If you haven’t got the offer yet make sure that you are connected to Internet and it will pop up at any time.

More information about Closckwork quest in the village will be published later on, please remain tuned.

Categories : News, Promotional Items

Comments

1. K&Fun says:

After purchased the clockwork yesterday with smurfsberries (to get the 10th bolt), I got clockwork on the island but no clockwork in my main village. Why is that? I am supposed to get clockwork on both the island and in my village. Correct? Please respond. Thanks.

If you pay sb on the island to complete clockwork to get the last bolt you are only going to have him on the island

2. K@Fan says:

I purchased the last piece of bolt for 25 smurfberries to get clockwork. I got him on the island but did not get him in my main village. Can you tell me why? An early response will be appreciated.

There was a special offer to get him on the island and the main village. When you build him, you get him on the island ONLY. That is the way it works.

3. AMKC says:

I don't know if this thread is still active but last night this offer came up, and I thought I'd take it up (save me collecting bolts). Well I clicked on Buy Now and I was essentially kicked out of the game. So I tried a couple more times, each time with the same result. No extra smurfberries, no clockwork smurf. This morning I have a bunch of receipts in my email where I have paid for this offer….for each attempt at getting it to work. Now I don't mind paying to play this game, I figure the guys developing it have done so to make money….everybody has to make a living, but I do mind being ripped off. Don't offer something that is clearly of poor quality and charge people for it. I now understand why there are so many people in these forums who are clearly unhappy about having to pay for parts of this game.

I'm sorry to hear that but Please contact Beeline and send them the receipts they will refund your money their email address is support@beeline-i.com

• Jasmine says:

I also had the same problem, I thought the first time I clicked the offer that it didn't work so clicked again….still didn't work. The two receipts hit my email very quickly.

I sent a msg to support who took a couple of days to respond asking for the receipts which I sent. I have now been told that my game will be credited the berries plus berries to buy clockwork smurf…

My problem now is and still waiting for a reply is that I cant purchase clockwork smurf on the village only the island so will I be credited for four clockwork smurfs and 2 x 350 berries.

I think I have learnt my lesson this time around and that is not to buy deals from beeline again.

• Jasmine says:

Got 700 smurfberries plus 250 for one clockwork smurf, no smurf in village and no extra smurfs for the second receipt…..so I have asked beeline to take back the smurfberries and refund my money for the two receipts. If they cant make good on the offer, then I dont want a dumbed down version where I lose out in the deal.

4. Dragon says:

I just got the offer but when I went to purchase it, didn't work!

5. Manuel says:

I got the offer today, had clockwork on the island but wanted it in the village… Did not get him :(

6. Lon says:

Hi, Dreamy! I received the offer today and made the purchase. Received the smurfberries but I don’t see Clockwork in the village or island. I already have Architect’s hut. Waiting for beeline support. Any ideas for me to try in the meantime? Thank you!

7. Meta says:

I wasn't offered this as well. This sucks.

8. Jessica says:

I'm kind of frustrated I'm on level 22 but jokey smurf is telling me he needs pears….u can't plant pears until level 25…so are they really running out of quests that I can't do anything with jokey smurf for another 3 levels???

9. Dje 1971 says:

I have downloaded new Miner smurf update, but the crop bug is still there. The smurfs stop on the one spot!! Disappointed again,

10. NienChen says:

When will this sale show again? At that time I couldn't buy,but now I can it's not showing again~

11. Sam says:

When the offer comes up, what does it mean when it says that clockwork will be available automatically once u unlock architect smurf? How do u do that?

12. Steve789 says:

My message in the bottle tasks have stopped givng me bolts and bits for the clockwork smurf. I get beds and other bits so presumably this is beeline trying to force me into buying smurfberries along with the clockwork smurf. Requests for others to send me bolts have fallen on deaf ears in teh community so I guss my clockwork smurf will never work.

• Laura Elliott says:

Add me i try to gift friends everyday

Game center: Lolly 84 <3

• Catherine says:

Silly question but how do you send bolts? I’ve only got normal plants/seeds/wood/dye etc as gifts so where do I find bolts? I need loads more to complete clockwork myself! :-(

13. Susiane says:

New updates New Bugs…
    As a smurf lovers its annoyed me!!
    Crops in the island being left by all smurf after we go out from the game..
    Gift from friends keep popin make us cannot do other activity..
    Hopefully its gonna be fixed soon please…

• missyp81 says:

My crops on the island are doing the same! Its taking over a day and a half to grow eggplants!!! Hopegully they will fix Tracker's problems too….

14. Dje 1971 says:

Hi, I am up to level 35 and appears that there is not many more items to get as I level up. Do more items become available in the village? Or is what is in the build menu all there is? Anyone know ?..

15. Happy Smurf says:

Everything seems fixed for me other than if I play Smurfette's game then my smurfs after don't actually work then the timer on the crops stop………This didn't happen before but if you don't bother with it, I think that it actually starts to work again I just don't know in how long b/c I decided not to care and went to bed then the next day in the morning my raspberries seemed to be done. LOL. I am quite happy with the fixes. No Major bugs this time. So happy.

The Smurfette mini game should not be played now until Beeline gets the bug fixed. Beeline has confirmed this is still an issue, even with the latest bug update. So if you do not want your Smurfs straying around, don't play her game for now.

• Yann says:

For this issue, you can solve the problem by quit the game and double click on home button to close the app then relaunch the game… You will see smurf are back to work… This seem to solve my problem but I don't know whether work or not for others…
        I am still having problem with crop harvest time… I need to make sure my papa smurf is always at island before I exit the game in order for my crop to harvest… If not, the crop will never harvest…
        Hope to have this problem solve soon…

16. Debra says:

So they want me to buy $100 worth of smurfberries to get the clockwork smurf, but they can't fix all the glitches?

17. Meeee says:

I've been growing tomatoes for 8 hours. I checked on them and it says that I still have more than 4 hours left AND my 50+ smurfs that's supposed to be "farming" them are not doing anything at all….

18. kat says:

the new update made my tracker smurf to be inside the sanctuary. when i tap on him, it's saying, tracker is away. aft a few mins papa smurf appeared saying i gained 0xp. i dont get it :'(

• Steve789 says:

Me too, very frustratig

• Goog says:

I have the exact same problem with Tracker Smurf. There is a line that moves across the screen when I am in the animal sanctuary and then Papa comes up saying the XP event is over, but I don't get any XP. Actually, on my game, since the update, Tracker Smurf hasen't come back at all. :(

19. LooneySmurf says:

I wonder if the clockwork offer means that we will all get him in the main village in the future??

20. Giving up on smurfs says:

The new update has made growing crops on island even harder. Now it tells me I have smurfs available to work but the crops are all planted and time is frozen and smurfs are walking around the island not watering gardens. Can't complete any crop growing quests on island now. :-(

21. Ellen says:

Still a timing bug on the island !

Beeline said the 1.2.6.1 update would fix most off the problems, but not all.

• Sherlock says:

The Doctor/Reporter update on Android went live early this morning, and I can confirm it has the island timing bug. You would think they would have included the fixes or held off on the release, but nope. The previous update was super, ran on my phone without a hitch. This one is just annoying because you have to have the app open all the time, rendering your phone completely useless for anything else. I just hope the bottle quest has crappy rewards until it’s fixed, because I don’t think I will be able to complete them if steps include harvesting crops with long timers.

Also annoying that Android users never get these special deals. There are other Android games of this type that do run short time deals, so I know it’s possible. I wonder why Beeline won’t do it. Probably the same reason they won’t include a backup function, even though that’s available through Google for free.

22. 96hunt says:

I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to change the name on my village? I have noticed some of my neighbors village names changes from week to week and would like to change mine. Thanks

I think you have to make another Gamecenter account with a different name and connect with your current village. Beware that your village will be lost when you do that but you can recover: Go to options, tap Papa Smurfs’ head 16 times. A ‘recover village’ button appears. Press it and you’ll see a list off saved villages. Select one, preview it, and if it’s yours select ‘recover’.

• cosmickitten says:

Click on 'Me' in Game Center. Click on your account id and then choose 'View Account'. Scroll down til you see 'Nickname'. You can change your account name in this box. When finished click 'done' and it will automatically apply on your village. Hope this helps.

23. simona says:

i did not recieve this offer, nor the one for nut smurf.
    anyway it seems that beeline is concentrated on how to make more money and not on how to make more fun of the game. the new update is a joke! it didnt fix any of the major bugs. i am not going to put money on this game even if i'll recieve those offers…

The offer is only there for 30 minutes and the new update quite good. All the major problems on the mainland have been fixed and on the island no smurfs will ever be watering the same garden.