icon Ver.: 1.9.0iconVer.: 1.5.0.1a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

Apr

Dance of the Smurflings

With the addition of Snappy Smurf to the island there are now three Smurflings available (Snappy, Slouchy and Sassette). If the houses have been placed next to one another, the Smurflings will perform a dance once a day in front of their houses. Once they are ready, there will be a sign above Snappy’s mushroom house. The dance awards XP every 24 hours. There are certain items available, which, if placed near to the Smurfling’s Huts will increase the XP of the dance.

Those items are a train (10 extra XP per train) and a toy chest (15 extra XP per chest). To see if they are placed close enough to be affected, tapping on one of the mushroom houses of the Smurflings will turn all items green that are in range for the extra XP bonus.

Comments

1. Rachel says:

I added a park to my island, sandbox, 2 teeter tooters, & a few stump seats. Other than when I first placed them I haven't been able to collect any coins from them. The star appeared right after I placed them & I collected that first time, the star has never reappeared. Any one else having issues with this or have any suggestions?

2. Hoop joo says:

How to place a toy chest in amurf

Place it as close to the smurflings huts as possible and it is the one you can find in the mushroom menu and it cost 4000 coins but you need to have a free smurf to be able to buy it

3. Anya says:

Okay Papa , I guess i COULD use a toy chest . what is ?

4. Meta says:

Is the a good configuration to where you can maximize the XP from them with toys? Just like the Timber and Miner?

5. adds says:

what’s the difference between smurflings and smurfs?

• Derp Smurf says:

Three smurfs; Nat, Slouchy and Snappy; went back in time, something happened, and when they got back, they ended up ageing backwards, and are therefore called Smurflings. Easily put. They get younger, not older. Kinda like Benjamin Button.

• Willa says:

When did that happen? Is it storyline of the game? I used to watch the smurfs religiously & I don't remember that from the original cartoon.

If you ever need to refresh your memory about Smurf canon, go to the wikia page located at smurfs.wikia.com where you can search for whatever plot points you want to learn about. There are several instances in the cartoon where the Smurflings dance. Here's one of them, and it's from the comic books: http://smurfs.wikia.com/wiki/The_Smurflings_(comi…

6. Giuli says:

How can i place a toy chest? Where i can Find it?

7. oscarmama says:

I got my 3 smurflings from level 23 and now at 25, no dance, no icon, no xp, any help?

8. Lesley says:

My smurfling hut icon has disappeared! Therefore no dance, no xp. Is this a bug in the latest version?

9 lives2

9. Monica says:

my 3 smurflings' huts have been next to each other for about 4 days, and I've yet to have the icon pop up for them to dance. Is there a certain configuration or similar direction the huts have to be in order to activate this option for extra xp? no gaps in between, in a line, what?

10. Bbblair says:

I have all 3 smurflings together it’s been like ages now that I have had them and they only danced once and that like at the start it’s been well over 24hrs and I never seen them dance again or got XP for them any reason why? Will this bug get fixed?

You might need to report this to Beeline. support@beeline-i.com

• Jill says:

Happened to my and I had to move the three huts even closer together and then it worked again. Does not make sense worked then didn't work, since I never moved them

11. james says:

How much xp does the dance give?

I think it's about 350 xp per day.

• james says:

First, thank you for the anwswer. That's it, huh? Hmm… I assume that I can't get the dance/xp bonus without sassette? I only ask because I'm trying to justify the 30 sbs…

It's 300 xp per day but you can get some more xp with toy trains and toy chests.

12. CTD says:

I placed three house next to each other more than 2 days but got not xp nor dance icon either. Any idea to help?

13. mo n says:

The Smurflings danced for the first couple of days after I put their houses together. Yesterday, Sassette was the only one that danced while the other two Smurflings got stuck "running" in place. Today, all three Smurflings are stuck. The only way I can get them unstuck is to reboot the app. Help?

Could you post a screenshot to show us where you placed the three smurfling huts? Also, what device are you on?

• Co0kie says:

When they get stuck doing the running man click on the mushroom house with the X beside it at the bottom right hand side of the screen and choose your village. This will let them start walking back around. Only thing I've found

14. Nat says:

Hey, what happened to that article about getting extra smurfs? Was it deleted?

15. Sasette says:

When i tap on the house, everyone dance, then, Sassette doesn’t stop dancing until few hours, sometimes one day long…

I can’t use her for xp at these moments.

Anyone which the same bug????

How could i do???

Never seen that bug. What about going to main land and come back ? What about closing the app and start the app again ?

• Juliet says:

I've had this too, a few times, although I think it's more of a glitch than a bug. Going to the mainland and back to the island doesn't work nor does quitting the game. I play on iPad2 and the only way I can fix it is by switching the iPad off completely and then back on to reboot. That's always worked so far.

• Sasette says:

I play on iPhone. It’s as you say juliet.

Nevermind, i hope it will be fixed one day!!

16. baby smurf says:

hey i cant get my gift off jokey when i click him he says collect a gift from me and i click him again and nothing happens, and even clumsy when i click him he says jokey wants to give me a gift and i dont know what to do and smurffette when i click her she says plant 20 boxes of flowers i have planted heaps say around over 40 and still nothing happens what am i d.oing wrong

For Jokey, what level are you at now? If you are above level 16, try finding Marco Smurf, get his gift. Doing so will unlock Jokey's gift. For Smurfette, try PLANTING 20 roses, don't HARVEST. Just plant and remove. Worked for me.

17. shana says:

I've got the three houses next to each other and nothing is happening.

18. markmans says:

I got the 3 smurflings houses next to eachother and got the xp reward just once, now the icon won't show up and i don't get te daily xp reward anymore, why?!

the icon pops up about once a day

• Markmans says:

Yes I knew that, but the xp icon has just shown up 1 time. I have seen the dance 1 time but it doesn't show up again… And yes the three houses stand next to eachoter… It has been 4 days ago i have seen the dance!

19. markmans says:

20. NettiK says:

Smurfette has asked me to harvest 20 boxes of flowers. I have probably harvested 60 or more and she still says to harvest 20 boxes of flower! How do I get past this?

21. Silent Assassin says:

Which would be better to get: Harmony or Sassette?

22. Snappy Smurf says:

Has anyone else noticed their adult smurf's start dancing at various times one the island? When Harmony's music is playing some of my regular smurfs start dancing!

23. Smurfvillagefan says:

Do you need harmony smurf to have the dance of the smurflings? Do you advise getting Sassette? THX.

No, you don't need Harmony Smurf for the dance of the smurflings. Sassette is like Smurfette on the main village, good to have, not a must.

24. Dreamie32 says:

you forgot the part where you tell everyone that this is "cute as cute can be !!" lol