icon Ver.: 1.7.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 14, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Jan
2014

Explorer Smurf Update coming soon

Explorer Smurf Update IconBeeline has released the first information about the next update of Smurf’s Village.

As can be seen by the following teaser images, the update will include the second level of King Smurf’s Castle with more customizations and companion items.

It looks like there will also be a princess tower that can be build for Smurfette (most likely on the mountain as a companion item to the castle) that will then transform Smurfette into a medieval princess.

Moreover, the update brings Explorer Smurf to the Swoof Planet. We do not know much about his role on the planet yet, except that he comes with a space river.

We are expecting the iOS version (version 1.4.9) to be released soon, with the Android version following shortly after as usual.

King Smurf's Castle Level 2 teaser image

Explorer Smurf Teaser Image

Smurfette Princess Tower

Moreover, Beeline has published the following screenshots of the coming update:

Explorer Smurf Update Screen Shot

Explorer Smurf Update Screen Shot

Explorer Smurf Update Screen Shot

Please stay tuned for more information and let us know what you are expecting of this update.

Categories : News, Update Teasers

Comments

1. Bader says:

How do I get the archery thingy I can t find it in the build menu I'm on version 1.5.9 IOS

It might not be available to you yet, at what level are you? Its possible you need to wait until you reach the level that unlocks it (I don't know what that exact level is though but most items are not available from the start)

2. марина says:

как выполнить задание смурфика с пером (добавить 2 юла козла???)

google translate :how to perform a task with pen Smurfs (add 2 whirligig goat??)

I do not exactly now what you mean can you please write in english instead so we can help you

3. usia10 says:

Hello, today is Monday morning and Tracker was in my village. But now is 11:06 AM and Tracker is away. Why? Again trouble?

He shouldn't be gone. Try closing the game and opening it again to see if he comes back (close it from the background as well)

4. smurfettelin says:

Is there already a date when the android update is coming out??

5. Zita says:

How many SB is the explorer smurf and the smurfette tower? I play on android and I collect SB for this. Thank you the answer!

6. rowena says:

When its gonna be out for android users?

We issued an article this afternoon which states that we hope it will be soon, but Beeline is working to fix a major issue before they ship it out.

7. Smurfily says:

It's out! Yeehaw!

8. Craig says:

What will happen when you complete the expansion of the castle? Will we get more smurfberries?

9. Strumfolina says:

How can I get rid of the snow from the Christmas update?

10. purpleanais says:

Tried to download the update but it got stuck. It said it couldn't be downloaded. I tried lots of things and it just won't download. Any advice? I have tried resetting ipad, my internet connection is fine.

Have you tried to turn your device on and off again? That usually works for me. Also, try clicking on the "stuck" icon. It should pause the download, then click again and it will hopefully resume.

• purpleanais says:

Thank you but it's fixed now. I had to delete the game and re-install it. Only thing is, I have now lost my VIP status. Do you think I have to contact beeline and go through the annoying process of producing receipts? Or will it somehow "fix" itself? Not keen on having to look for receipts :-/

11. shinjini says:

Is there any one else who can't access the mountain, or island or space? Ever since the Christmas update, my game crashes every time I try to go to one of these. I even wrote to beeline, but nothing happened. Aarrrgghhh.. I so love the space, and now I can't visit…

12. Evabeva smurf says:

Can anyone help – I updated our iPad to Explorer smurf and King smurf wants me to build the next part of the castle. I can't find any castle parts in any of the build categories. I have Smurfette's tower, and the new market stallI, but no castle pieces. I have opened a ticket with Beeline, but hope someone here can tell me what to do – you usually have answers faster than Beeline. Thanks.

You have to build the last stairs expansion (if you have not done so), then click on the castle (or the ruins if you have not started yet) and build.

• Evabeva smurf says:

Thank you. Actually, we have the first part of the castle and I had a senior moment and forgot that I had to tap on the object itself. I was looking under the build menu. Once I tapped on the castle it showed how many resources were needed, and I tapped build and it is under construction. Thanks again from a red-faced smuf villager!

13. Chritarn says:

Am I the only one whos game aren't saving for recovery since 31-12-2014?

This is a known bug on Android, Beeline is working on fixing it as soon as possible. If you have an Android 4.0+ device please look into Helium for Backup (no root required) until then.

14. GadGirl says:

The new update looks super as always. I really appreciate all that's gone into the Smurf's village, island, mountain and planet updates. You guys are outstanding. Sometime in the future I would like to see placed on the planet some storage units. I decided to re-design the whole planet and it took forever without a storage unit, but that's what I wanted to do. Things didn't seem to be in the right place. I have the right places for all the new planet additions. Thanks again.

We are not Beeline, so we cannot make this happen, we are just a fansite. But it is something many players have asked for. You can contact Beeline support to let them know. The more people who say they want a certain feature, the more likely it is that it will be added. You can reach them here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

15. what will i get if i complete the second level of castle? since i already have 1 berry per week.
    please advice..

You will get 2 Smurfberries a week, and also a few during the completion of the individual stages

16. Sunny says:

Do we still have a crop like the peanuts (12 h and a lot of XP :-)) in this update?

17. Luca says:

Is Explorer (and his river) useful or is it just pretty to look at? I mean, do we get anything from it?

18. Epuinhoop says:

Unfortunalty my game keeps on crashing. I am at level 66 cannot travel between locations in both normal mode or in flight mode (IOS). Really disapponted! Anyone having same troubles?

Have you installed the Explorer Smurf update which was just released? Maybe it fixed this. If not you should contact Beeline support: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

• Epuinhoop says:

Yes, that is what I installed. After 12 attempts I managed to visit all areas of my village. However, I know this is a common bug that was experienced by many others and I hoped it would be solved after this latest update.
        I could buid the towers and gate now on the mountain. So that has been solved now.
        Unfortunately still no fireman on the planet. I hope to welcome him on next update :-)

19. Jenn says:

Explorer smurf is pretty similar to the river which is currently available in the Snoopy game. Nothing new or exciting about it.

20. if we get explorer smurfs hut then can we buy basic river pieces by gold. not berries

Yes, all of the basic river pieces (i.e. straight river's, corners and river end's) are available for coins after Explorer Smurf has been bought. The T-Sections and some others (like tunnels) will cost Smurfberries even after Explorer has been bought).

• Jana says:

Sorry when I said no I was referring to the cool river floaties

Ah okay sorry, then I misunderstood you. The boats will indeed keep their Smurfberry price, that is correct (and rather unfortunate, I would've thought at least one of them would be for coins)

• Josh says:

Yes, but intersections still cost SB

• Vcu_sob says:

Yes, but boats are 15SB which is crappy. So, 45SB for explorer + boat…if you have a river, you want a boat or what's the point?? At least one boat should be able to be bought with coins.

21. Stroumpfette says:

The iOS update is live!

22. Mama Smurf says:

The release has been released today!! Much quicker than other updates. Explorer smurf can be bought with only smurfberries unfortunately. A positive is that King smurfs quest bug has been fixed.

23. banana says:

Could you invent more things to get smurfberries as they are difficult to get ? :)

We are a fan site run by volunteers and not affiliated with Beeline. You can submit your request to Beeline at http://beeline-i.com/support.php

24. Xupanda says:

At what level do you get to go to the Swoof Planet?

25. gerry says:

still no sign of a xp collector in the swoof planet?

Nope, doesn't look like it yet. We know Beeline is looking into something like Fireman for the Planet, but they have not given an ETA for when this will happen. I personally would prefer to wait a bit longer for them to design something nice and new instead of giving us Fireman again, but I hope it won't be too long anymore

• With all the critters and trees I now have at the Swoof planet it takes me a very long time to get all my XP. Right now I almost don't care anymore what Beeline comes up with as long as they hurry up doing it :-)

26. Highlander says:

The boats will probably cost berries and/or they are only available in the VIP store.
    Just like the instant travel option.

I do hope they fix the issue with the King Smurf’s quests.

Well I think it would be fair if some of them were VIP/Smurfberries and some of them were for coins, but we just have to wait and see, but I hope that at least some of them will be for coins.

As for the King Smurf quest, we know Beeline is aware of the issue and said they will fix it, so there is hope it happens this update, but nothing official has been announced yet regarding the fix

• PapaMurray says:

The boats are all smurfberries (15 for the ones the smurfs sail on and 8 for the others).

27. Clumsysmurf says:

I hope the update will we released today!

28. Evabeva smurf says:

Looks really smurfy! I can't wait. The archery range looks really cute, and I'm excited to see the different boats on the rivers. I hope we don't have to wait too long.

I am wondering about the rivers too, it looks like we will be able to lay them about similar to pathways, which would be really cool

• Emmet-19 says:

You're absolutely correct. The update for iOS is out and the river segments can be placed like tiles. if you purchase Explorer Smurf, all but the t- sections cost coins. The intersection river tiles cost 2 smurfberries a piece. Super cool update…I think the most imaginative yet.