Finally Beeline has released a new update for Android users to catch up with their iOS fellows after a long wait. In this update (1.0.7a) not only fixes took place but also new smurfs have been introduced to the game, i.e Harmony and Snappy. In addition to that many decoration items were added. Also promotional items were added like the Prickly porcupine and duck. Version 1.0.7a is live and can be downloaded from Google play.
According to Beeline official description:
- Harmony Smurf , hut and mini game now available on the island. Harmony’s Music Match-Up mini game contains 10 songs that you can unlock as background tracks for the island.
- New Snappy Smurfling character, hut and quests for the island. If you place Snappy next to Sassette and Slouchy the 3 smurflings perform a daily dance
- Lots of Smurfy new decorations for the island
- The level cap increased to 46
- A new jumping fish for the island that you can place in water
- A new paid space expansion for the original village