icon Ver.: 1.8.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 29, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Apr

Ice cream wagon in smurfs village

Ice cream wagon has been  just added to smurfs village, it  is for sale for a short period. This is a great item to purchase  where you will be able to add it to your exclusive decoration collection like swings,  Thanksgiving and Valentines statutes.  The ice-cream wagon was first popped up in Smurfs village Japanese version  and we hope it  will show up in  English version villages any time soon.

According to the Japanese version this is a limited time offer (April 3rd to 5th) : ice cream wagon on sale for 20 smurfberries. You can get 80 coins every 8 hours. The ice cream wagon can be placed in either the mainland or the island.

Credit to our friend Cassis (Smurfs village Japanese Ambassador)

Categories : News, Promotional Items

Comments

1. Surprise says:

I got the cart in Luckys first game

2. Sunburned Smurf says:

The ice cream cart is available again on both the mainland and island for 20SBs

3. Ines says:

When Bought it, it was only available on the mainland to me :(

4. yasir says:

YOU like this

5. Andrew says:

I got one only offer to buy the cart which said 71 hours remaining. But it,s not in my to buy list and the pop up has yet to re appear. I would happily buy it, but how?

6. nayhay says:

I just got the ice cream cart in the Australian vershen :-) loving this game can't wait for the update:-)

7. Jodi Lew says:

Ice cream wagon now available for limited time @ 20 smurf berries

8. Josh says:

Ice cream wagon available for limited time today…

9. elizabeth says:

Loving the ice cream cart, just got myself one. As far as bugs and problems within the game, ive had none, not even one to date since october 2011 got everything ive brought over time etc all still there can see friends, receive gifts everything, i guess im one of the lucky ones

10. Schlumpfine64 says:

Ice cream wagon is available in Germany since today!

11. idada29 says:

I'm tired of all these problem. Now it's always at night in my game.

12. Dymokc says:

When is beeline going to release the easter update?!? There's only one day left!

We dont know that, only Beeline knows when they release the updates.

• Richard says:

I thought the same thing, Easter is nearly here and not only do I want the bugs fixed but the Easter theme as well.

Maybe Beeline will make a statement re the bugs / Easter release soon?

Easter update is overdued this year and we dont know why.

• The MIAB glitches and bugs in the iOS version have been isolated and fixed in the next update. So too have the problems with obtaining the first piece of the Totem Pole. Smurfs disappearing on rafts & the dam issues are still being worked on but might have some fixes included too in the next iOS update. Beeline has released statements on all of these over on their official forums.

As far as the Easter update, an Easter version update is unlikely this year. The next update will probably arrive after the holiday. Beeline is looking into the option of making some Easter limited time offers available over the weekend though if it's feasible.

• Mika says:

Try to make easter of your self.. Me and my Friends are trying to place the Gifts where you cant see them that fast… Its really funny…

13. Daiv says:

Well all these problems are pretty depressing. We have 5 people in our house all playing on Iphone/Ipads, but because of all the problems, the game is losing its appeal. It is rather irritating that every time I close the game it reminds me my bottle quest is running out. I am not playing MIAB because of the bugs. I could see releasing a bad version once, but with the Android fiasco right after the IOS disaster, it makes you wonder what Beeline is doing.

The Android version issues are a mix of current iOS problems as well as new Android specific ones. Beeline is potentially looking at a quick fix only update for the Android version to address the major problems of not being able to launch the app and having the app crash when traveling to the island.

In short, they are working on it.

14. shay says:

I too am reluctant. had to restart my game, and cannot find any friends to gift since last update! Please fix!!

. This is common bug after the update so wait for update. We are not beeline , we can't fix the problem. We can only wait.

15. isis says:

This looks like fun,do your sources tell you if android users can also buy this. I have to say though i am reluctant to buy anymore smurfberries until they fix the lasest bug where we have lost our whole island. Have you heard any more news about this problem being fixed?

We dont even know if it will be available for Apple devices.

I am also reluctant to buy sb for my android village due to many bugs. Can't even get to the island now and nobody shows up on my neighbor map.

• karebear says:

Same here ! Android user. I have also lost smurfette's house and probley will never retrieve :(