icon Ver.: 1.7.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 14, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Mar

Message in a Bottle Bugs fixes are coming!

Many Smurfs village fans are encountering many bugs since the release of version 1.1.8, where there were expecting Message In A Bottle (MIAB) and a Totem pole, however unexpected problems and glitches raised to ruin the ambiance to the game.  Few examples of these bugs, the bottle disappearance in the middle of the quest, the disappearance of the gift (Dogs head a part of the totem pole),  and  papa smurf’s quests which keep changing every time before completing them.

Message in a bottle bugs fixes are coming, according to   Beeline representative Bethany Smith,   that “…the development team has been working very hard on fixing the M.I.A.B. bugs that are complicating and ruining the experience for many of you.

Beeline would like everyone to know that they have isolated the bugs and that they will be fixed in the next version update. In addition, they will continue making changes to the M.I.A.B. system over time to make it a fun experience within the game for a long time to come.

A good example of this is that you can earn special items from the M.I.A.B. quests that you won’t be able to get anywhere else in the game like the extremely rare Pavilion!”

Categories : News

Comments

1. chariot says:

i have a samung galaxy 2 tablet and when I try to get tracker smurf it say I don't have wifi on but I do and I am connect to facebook. also it wont let me add friends or visit other villiages . can someone tell me how to fix this without starting over cause I am on level 16.

You definitely do not need to restart the game. Beeline will reintroduce Tracker to the game once they fix the problems associated with his quests. We recommend you ignore him for now. With regard to the friends and neighbors map, Beeline continues to have sporadic results. Some players can always see their friends, send and receive gifts, and some cannot. We are waiting on Beeline to fix issues with the friends and neighbors map, too. Stay tuned. We hope to have updates in the future on both of these issues.

2. ethan says:

bottles stopped coming…, what do I do?

Check to make sure you are connected to a network. You need to keep that connection live for the Message In A Bottle quests to get to your device. If you're sure your network connection is good, you should open a support ticket with Beeline at http://beeline-i.com/support.php

3. stefani_mayang says:

I lost my bottle,, how can I get it back??
    Please help me…

4. Stizzle says:

I was having no bugs until mine updated this last week. Now my message in a bottle is showing up in the middle of the ocean, I can see it when the boat passes, but it never washes up on shore so I can't click on it.
    I had done several of these – I think 10- then just stopped.

5. randomchica says:

I can see my bottle as Dreamy's ship goes past it in the ocean. It's way out there. Sometimes i can slide my pen around the shoreline & get it to slide into the picture, but it immediately glides right back out & i'm not able to click on it. This has been happening for several days, I'm on a Kindle Fire.

Also, i got a Samsung Galaxy 2 tablet for Christmas & i'd like to play it there without starting over. Anyone know if it's possible to transfer my game, & if so how do i do it?

There has been a problem with the Message In a Bottle which we covered in the following article: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/news/message-in-a-… In answer to your second question, there is not at this time a way to transfer the game from one Android device to another. If you need to restart your game because you have transferred devices, if you request Beeline to reinstate purchased SBs and provide receipt numbers, they are usually quite helpful and cooperative. I apologize for the delay in replying to your questions.

6. Tristan says:

aaaaand the update didn't fix anything. avtually made the game worse :(

7. elpatho says:

I have very strange bug with my bottle. It only appears for half of a second and then disappear and after short time it come back and whole again. And most strange thing about it, is that always the bottle "run away" it count as quest done and I have in achievements another point to successful bottle quest (whole achievement is done and even I got smurf berries but no item from quests or XP). Will be this bug repair in patch or I need to recover my village? Thanks for reply.

I have had this before and it fixed itself the next week, but you can let Beeline now (support@beeline-i.com). Also if you do not mind loosing a little progress I would recover the village because it will be faster then to wait for a fix.

8. Smurfy says:

When will the next update come…

So many goals left to be achieved becz of MIAB and totem pole.. :(

9. $@$ says:

I still haven't got my miab fixed and I am on the latest iOS

10. Tuggers says:

I have a small yet irritating issue. In fact several.

Issue 1: I’m not sure if the prizes from the message in a bottle are random but it gets just slightly frustrating when i am working on my totem pole and my blueprint thingy when after 1 weeks work (or so) I get a green bench(or something small of the equivalent).

Issue 2 : now I dont know if I brought this on myself but I must. Confess. Before the school holiday end, I have been determined to get my blueprint finished. Now with 3 weeks to go, I had 4 pieces to collect. I read on another post tht people were using thr time cheat. Changing the time to speed up the MIAB procedure. I decided to give it a go. I finished the bottle thr i was currently working on and 1 other. Now, I put the date to a Friday and the time to about 17:00 and I load smurfs. Unfortunately, there was no MIAB which was quite frustrating, however I do realise that I could have brought this on myself. Please reply soon!!! :)

The MIAB can be quite annoying. I still need to finish my totem but all what I've got the past 3 weeks were a pump, a flag and a bench.
      Don't use the time cheat as there are penalties like Jokey who stop's gifting and caterpillars and snails won't give xp either.

11. Angela says:

Does anyone play Smurf on Android ver, I'm in level 22 & I just see the MIAB one time, then they disappeared like forever even the my internet & facebook's connection is still fine.

please help me out >_< Thanks

• Jennifer says:

Sorry to say Angela I am and Android user as well and our updates and fixes are slow coming. Don't talk to any of your iOS user friends, it gets frustrating after awhile litsening to all the great stuff they get. lol
      Just stick with it and remember iOS has been around longer than the Android platform.