icon Ver.: 1.9.0iconVer.: 1.5.0.1a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

May

New decoration items for Baby Smurf

After getting few animals for sale in the last couple of weeks finally a different decoration item was just popped up in the Japanese smurfs village.  This time some attention was given to Baby Smurf, where a “Building Block” toy  was made on offer. According ot Beeline description, this is a  Limited time offer for just  72 hours (May 1st to 3rd) :  the Building block for Baby Smurf on sale for 15 smurfberries. Place this item near Baby Smurf’s hut and it doubles the time you get XP from him.”

Again we don’t know when and whether will be available or not for English Edition Smurfs village, this is purely relies on Beeline decisions, but  we will update if we will get more information.

Credit to: Cassis

Categories : News, Promotional Items

Comments

1. Shhh says:

I think this might be a stupid question, but is it possible to get the Japanese version of smurfs village if I'm in Europe? Ff so, how can i? I've tried it many times but I just can't get it :(

I think it has to do with your itune where you do all your download. Check see if you can set your itune to Japanese. Login your itune from a webpage and configure it there.

2. Albert says:

can not open apps

Game server issue. The current workaround is turn on airplane mode (or turn off wi-fi) on your device if you need access to your village to save your crops. While in airplane mode, your phone can't receive calls/emails so dont forget to turn off airplane mode when you are done with your village.

3. Kat says:

Hi there! After I updated my ,iPad with Harmony Smurf I noticed that I lost everything left of the river from my island, incl. Harmony!! Any idea why or how I can get it back??? Also my dam has disappeared before that!! Thanks

• Farmer_Smurf says:

If you don't use the time cheat, use these steps:
      1.Open the game
      2.Go to the options menu
      3.you will see Papa Smurf beside the "Restart Game" button
      4.Click on his hat 16 times (if the 16 didn't work tap more)
      5.A "Recover Village" button will appear
      6.Click on it then choose the date before this (the problem or loss) happened to you
      7.Complete the game (BEWARE: that all things you got after this date will disappear even SBs)
      Remember: this steps if you don't use the Time Cheat
      "please comment if you have any comment" ;)
      By the way, You can preview the village in the date you chose if you are not sure
      Hope this will help

4. Raynne says:

I didn’t get any questions from Papa Smurf. Just keeps sending Smurfs into the forest and it’s getting pretty boring. I was actually going to buy Smurfberries to do some upgrades, but if I can’t get these new things anyway, what’s the point!

5. Edwin says:

I cannot build my architect smurf at my village n my message bottle no respond at all in my village after I update to the version 1.2.0, I try to tap on it but no respond at all n won’t disappear too…. I’m at level 37, did anyone hv this problem? Any solution for this, pls help me….

You need to complete all of Papa smurfs quests (send 3 smurfs for 48 hours. 4 times) on the mainland for upgrading Handy (Handy's shop button appears when you tab it if completed). Then you can build Architect on the islandin the building menu, available for 1500 gold.

6. Edwin says:

Is still a bug on message bottle after I update the newest update , pls fix it

7. Jennifer says:

Hello,
    I saw that Baby Smurf was on for 15 smurfberries, so I decided to buy him but when I did, the game took all my smurfberries away (I had 20). Is there a way to get my 5 smurfberries back, or are they just gone?

8. Smurfette says:

Hey you guys, the building block for baby smurf has arrived in English version today!!!!!!!

9. Dcyt says:

Baby Smurf building block is available from today on!!! :)

10. Jack says:

When I became level 25, I lost most of my smurfs (now I only have 30 smurfs left but I have many more houses). And also I lost my Island? I have the ship but I'm not able to travel to my Island. Have anyone any idea? Please…

11. Nat says:

hi! I am in level 33 and when I got the update and I bought the baby smurf, the label on my village doesn't work properly. The percentance is not correct(it seems like 40560 and it is ful blue). Also, in the island, next to the label appear a line. Is that a bug?

It's not because of baby Smurf, but because of the update on 4 May that had a glitch. Are you still facing this issue? There was an update later to fix this.

12. Mika says:

I have to Build architects Hut. But i cant. It says i Need Handy first. But i dont know how. Can you help me?

13. Petalilly says:

WOW!!! There's a new update!!!! (for iOS)

14. Jose says:

New update today'!!!!!!!!!!!!!

15. Nata says:

New upgrade is already issued! All rafts are back!!! ;) but it has its own new glitches!! How can I have a level of 207146% ?

i've seen odd level number. Reboot device . If doesn't work then try to restore village to previous day

• Jan says:

How do I do the restore? I have this problem too and the reboot didn't fix it. Soo infuriating. I was at 80% of a long level 38

• Baby Smurf says:

Same at my village. Reboot does not work… And on the Island is an ugly stripe over the Screen …

• Nata says:

The same situation ;( The only way out was to recover my village … The day of progress was lost any way. But no ugly stripes over my screen.

16. Trey says:

Does beeline realize it doesn’t get dark in the real world until abou nine o’clock? I have my effects on and it turns dark at about six thirty and the lights in houses go on at seven thirty. Hopefully they change this soon as its about summer

• Caroline says:

It may be summer where you live, but where I do, its just about winter, and I find the Smurfs village to match daylight here quite well :P Although, during our 2012 summer, I didnt notice that too :)

17. Danvas43 says:

I think that it’s good that the japanease version always comes out first because then for the English version we have time to save up or smurfberries and money to purchase the items. And to Mysmurfsvillage website ….. Do you know if there will be any other upcoming events for smurfs village. If you do please write below. I want a fish so badly in smurfs village !!!! BYE BYE

18. Kyan says:

In android version, there is teddy bear (cost 8 sbs) which serves similar purpose

19. Rily says:

I already have smurf village and now iam lvl 35,but until now I don’t know what is smurf village Japan version and English version,and how I know what version my smurf village,because now there was no smurf baby item decoration update on my smurf village .

Thanks please reply :)

Unless you reside in Japan or you download a Japanese account, it is most likely yours is the English version. If so, the baby smurf decoration is not available as of yet.

• Rily says:

Oh ok thanks, but how I to distinguish English version and Japan version?

Erm…you do recognize Japanese words right? It's quite self explanatory….if you can read the words in the game in English, obviously it's not the Japanese version.

• dec21 says:

my sister is using a Samsung S2 and I'm currently using an iphone 3g. she has just downloaded Smurf Village. I saw in her build menu items which are only offered in my village as limited edition items (like the sand house, trellis, porcupine, duck, baby smurf's building blocks and teddy bear, the pretty gates, watering cans, paints, handy smurf's notebook, etc..). Are these items available only as limited edition for iphone users while these are regular items for android users? or does this have anything to do with the version she downloaded? We live in the same house and are using the same wifi source so i'm assuming we have the same smurf village version.. also, everything in her village are in ENGLISH, we both are not living in Japan. please enlighten me on this one because i really want to have these pretty items on my village and the island. tnx!!

20. lilian says:

Android update is live!!

21. isis says:

hi guys. The new android update is out!!!!
    Brainy thanks for advice about contacting beeline again about my lost berries. I had another reply they refunded them and gave me a few extra! so today is a good day

22. Trey says:

So you are saying that if we spend fifteen smurfberries, we will get 60xp from baby every two hours? Why not just spend some coins and buy a butterfly on a rock that will give the same 60xp as baby along with twenty coins? I don’t see why beeline expects people to invest 45 smurfberries in baby smurf just to get 60xp every two hours when they have butterflies that give more at the same time

23. Trey says:

The description says it “doubles the time you get xp from him.”. What exactly does this mean? Do you get it every two hours or is it literally doubled to 8? Do u still only get 60xp from baby because if u get 60xp every two hours instead that is equivalent to the coin bought butterflies on a rock minus the 20 coins you get. This doesn’t sound worth it when I can just spend coins on butterflies and get coins with the 60xp instead of spending smurfberries

You r right. Butterflies are still better, you can buy them with coins and they dont count toward character limit. I have 500 butterflies.

• Frozpup says:

Thanks guys…

I have been thinking on buying this building blocks.. You saved me from spending 15smurfberries!!

Love this site.. Sooo smurf!!!

24. Lily says:

I'm on level 26 and got the Papa Smurf mission to grow 22 crops of raspberries on the island. I only have 20 plots, so I planted and harvested the first 20 and then planted more when they were done, but that didn't complete the mission. I tried it with raspberries, and then with magical raspberries, but Papa is still asking me to do this mission. Anyone else having this problem? Is this a bug?

The only thing that you can do is to plant more raspberries and se if that makes papa smurf happy and try to rebot your device sometimes you need to do that

25. Zitoulou says:

As i understand, you have to complete quest in the main village to have Handy shop… So we have to be patient…

26. Mika says:

I know this, i thougt you just know the answer . It was my First quest after the update. Sorry..

27. Sassete says:

yes thats right there are 5 questions from papa smurf before you get the update on Handys hut