icon Ver.: 1.7.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 14, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Aug

Playful otter has arrived to the Smurfs village

Beeline is continuously introducing new promotional items in the smurfs village, including animals, pets and other decoration items for smurfs village fans in order to decorate their villages and increase XP sources for faster leveling up.  This time Beeline has chose to introduce a new different animal than birds, which is playful otter. The offer was launch for 3 days (72 hours) and is limited items, which will only available for sale during this time and there is no guaranty to see it again. This cute playful otter costs 75 smurfberries and it gives you 1100XP upon the purchase and 500 XP twice a day. You can buy it on either the main Smurfs village or in the island.

In order to buy this cute playful otter, you need to be connected to internet during the sale period, where you will get a popped up dialogue box telling you about the offer. In case it won’t show you can find it under the Star tab in the shop menu. If it doesn’t appear try to log off from the smurfs village game and log on again. If you won’t find it means the offer has ended.

Categories : News, Promotional Items

Comments

1. Dcyt says:

Hey, i got a heart mushroom from Lucky today. Was that part of the valentine decorations items?

2. Sunburned Smurf says:

Has anyone received an offer for a toy boat on the mainland to be put by baby smurf's hut to increase XP? I bought it for the 10SBs and placed it by baby smurf's hut and it actually decreased the XP i receive from baby smurf by 70xp

3. Sunburned Smurf says:

I received an offer this morning for 100 SBs for $4.99. I never received the first offer, so I was glad I finally got a chance to save some money on SBs.

4. Wow says:

I can't get in my village. It happened after the Brainy Smurf Update. After I press the play button it takes me to my home page. Its been like this for maybe a week and half. Any suggestions on what to do?

Delete and re-install your game but only when you can recover with Gamecenter or when you have a reliable back-up on your pc. To recover: Go to options, tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times, a 'recover village' button appears. Select it and you will see a list off saved villages. Select one, preview and if it's yours select recover.

5. Sophie says:

Hi there, since last update i haven't seen tracker………. What's wrong?

6. Cathy505254 says:

Papa Smurf wants me to add a shrub to the village. I've added every shrub I can find & he still says add a shrub. Any ideas?

7. Alice says: