Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

Apr

Prickly porcupine has finally arrived to the Smurfs village

After the Prickly porcupine came to Japanese Smurfs village edition few weeks ago, has made it finally to the English edition villages. Today  Beeline has  made the Prickly porcupine for sale for the next 3 days (72 hours) for limited time only. Prickly porcupine is a  stationary animal and doesn’t move around in the village like snails and caterpillars. Similarly to most animals  and critters, the Prickly porcupine gives 450 XP twice a day.  It can be purchased either on the main smurfs village land or in the island. The cost of the Prickly porcupine is 40 Smurfberries.

The Prickly porcupine looks very cute and shy animal,  it would be a good idea if Beeline allows such animals to reproduce to make the 4o smurfberries  really worth it.

Categories : News, Promotional items

Comments

1. trace says:

now my tablet froze loading the app. Beeline is not on top of things. so i found a solution: let the battery die.

2. romina says:

come faccio ad avere amici su samsung galaxy SII Android?

3. jerwin says:

hey they should not delete cute animals just bec its limited beeline is getting fewer fans

4. Goblinspider says:

Will the porcupine be coming back to English version? I missed getting one!

5. Pitufopitudo says:

These sales are insane 40 for a porcupine 60 for a duck i wont lie even though i jailbroke my device and get unlimited free smurfberries beeline has to make these animals affordable for everybody!!!!! By the way congrats for your blog i always get fast response to my questions

6. iChadpot says:

Isn’t that unfair? I can’t have that limited items bcoz i have no wifi..

7. isis says:

Hi guys my village crashed again!!!!! Only this time I had bought smurfberries. When I tapped on Papa smurf’s head to recover my village I would loose all the Sbs I bought because they were bought after the last automatic save. When I contacted beeline all a I got was a generic email telling me how to recover the village. To be honnest if I wanted to know that I would just look on this site! Has anyone been refunded Sbs. Should I recover my village now or wait for beeline? Know ur not beeline but as always look forward to ur advice . I am using android.

• peter says:

Beeline said they whould send me Free smurf berries. It is two months ago now. They are nog serious with Android.

8. Ines says:

Mine give 450 XP not 350… and I'm so excited to finally have these porcupines are so cute!

9. Jkiss says:

Mr. Porcupine is very cute. :-) btw…… Smurfs Village on iOS ROCKS!!!

10. Jennie says:

It looks like this is yet again another offering only available to IOS users. I'm a droid user, and the porcupine is not showing up anywhere in my menus (neither on the island nor the main village).

unfortunately it's only for apple players and they are expensive too.

• Jennie says:

Now that the update is available for Android users, I see it (as well as the other new critters) available in my build menu.

11. isis says:

Thanx I have sent them another email so will wait to see what they say