Smurfs village Christmas and winter update (version 1.1.5) is liveBy
Many new holiday quests and seasonal decorative items were added in this update such as snowman, snowsmurf, Christmas trees , in addition to a new snow bunny critter. You will find in also in this update:
- New, free land expansion at level 26: After all of the “Christmas” Quests have been finished, Papa will send out 5 Smurfs for 72 hrs. to get new tools for Timber Smurf. After that his hut can be upgraded for 7500 Coins. Then a new land expansion is added to the East.
- Sort your friends in the neighbours map from A-Z, Z-A or by gift. (i.e. neighbours not having yet been given a present come first) by tapping the button at the bottom right corner
- Falling Snow: Turning on “Effects” in the Options Menu lets it Snow in the village. The snow on the ground is always visible and can’t be turned off.
Comments have now been disabled on this page!
After more than 350 comments all questions regarding this update, like:
- how to upgrade christmas tree
- how to add magic shrubs
- why is Marco Smurf missing
- why is Grouchy Smurf missing
- what to do regarding watering/gifting/friends issues
have now been answered numerous times, please read the comments. If you have questions regarding other aspects of the game, please post them in the correct section.