icon Ver.: 1.9.0iconVer.: 1.5.0.1a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

Aug

Smurfs village Android Update 1.1.3a is live now for download

Finally Time has come to the smurfs village android community to catch up with their fellow apple iOS players.  A new update version 1.1.3a has been released last night (30th of august 2012) by beeline for android players to bring the joy back to their fans. The iconic character in this update is mainly   Clumsy smurfs where a new minigame was added for him in which he will repairs huts with your assistance while you gain XP until he finishes.  New decoration items were added mainly the archer target as well as pets like flamingo in both the mainland and the island.

According to beeline official description about the update 1.1.3a:

• Clumsy now has a hut in the village which allows you to play his hut repair mini-game!
  • For the first time you can now harvest your own Smurfberries with your very own Smurfberry Bush!
  • New items for raft quests and Message in a Bottle.
  • New items are available in the village and the island including the archery target, lawn flamingo, and many more!
  • New Papa Smurf Quests
  • Various bug fixes
Categories : Android Zone, News

Comments

1. My island crops telling there done but i got to clear them n my smurfs r not workin n time has stop n there not ready. Plz help

Beeline is aware that there is a bug with how the crop clock works on the island. We're hoping this is fixed in an upcoming update.

2. Joseph says:

Where do I find the lanterns

You can find the lanterns between the loom and the hay. They cost 1500 coins.

• iris says:

what do u mean? i have been trying to find the lanterns but i cant

If you still don't know how the lanterns look like, take a look at our facebook page for the picture. I have uploaded it over there. http://www.facebook.com/mysmurfsvillage

3. Amanda says:

I still cant get smurfs village to work. I have tried everything. (turning my phone off then back on, airplane mode, disconnecting the wifi) nothing seems to work. I keep getting stuck on the orange beeline page. Please help.

4. Fix smurf village says:

I can't get pass the play button on my galaxy tab 10. The game logs me back to the desktop on my screen. I sent an email to beeline and your response is to restart the tablet. Two weeks later im getting the same problem. Beeline help plz.

Try to recover your village. Go to options, tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times, a recover village button appears. Press it and you'll see a list off saved villages. Select one preview and if it's yours recover.
      If you think your village is corrupted, delete and reinstall the app but only when you're sure you can back-up with Gamecenter, i-Tunes or i-Cloud. For more info read our guide: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-int…

5. Rakan.Kamal says:

I use Samsung Galaxy S3 .. anyway I used to had 42 smurfs .. I opened the game again .. and got 13 smurfs but still on the same level .. what is going on !!!

6. Sjoukje says:

24 hours ago i've planted some magical raspberries on the island. When visiting the island ,the time untill harvest stands on 2 hours45 minutes, it seems that the smurfs aren't working when i'm not on the island because the harvest time hasn't changed since i've visited the island the last time.
    However ,when i take out my i-pad and switch it on, i get a notification that my magical raspberrries are ready to harvest and are about to wither….HELP, anyone?

7. smurf says:

Send the update to Amazon so that i can update my game

8. yulia says:

i got a task in the island from papa smurf and i don't know what to do.
    the task is : harvest a crop from a palm tree.
    help please……

9. david rendra says:

im using galaxy tab 7 inch p3100

and since 1st september 2012 i cant play it anymore…

i dont know why, everytime i hit play it doesnt start the game at all…

and than i try to recover, after i click preview i can see my village, but when i hit back its crash again… and kick me out from the game…

still cant play it until now 9 september 2012

Android users need a back-up from their pc.

• isis says:

Hi Dreamy please can you explain about the back up on the pc. I havent been able to play for nearly 2 months as i only get as far as the orange screen. Beeline says there is no timeline for a fix to this bug. I have posted on here about this issue so any help you can give would be fantastic.

Because Android users can't recover with Gamecenter, they have to do a back-up on their pc or i-tunes account(not sure if it exists on Android). You simply have to use that file instead the crashing file.

• MLS says:

Could you, please, be more specific? What and how. I searched my Android and cannot find files related to Smurf Village :( Thank you in advance

If you have a copy off your village you should use that. That's the most specific explanation I can give, sorry.

10. Paul Irelan Cruz says:

how to update to this version. is it automatic update? I'm using android.

11. xima says:

Some suggestions:

* go to the island is too long, it should be shortest principally visiting friends

* luky smurf in the island

* when your are gifting friends put a sing next the friend’s name to know if they have updated the game, is frustating visit friends and can’t leave them gifts.

12. Eileen says:

Wont let me do update on kindle fire please help? What do I do? How can I get update???

13. Freedom sy says:

Brainy new hut isnt making crops worth more they are all the same….. Im playing on android help pls

14. Chicauxerrus says:

The french localisation is awfull, but nice job on the rest though

15. patsmurfy says:

Clumsy Smurf game gives thousands of xps each day. At level 40, I get about 2000 points each time, about 4 times a day minimum.

16. Estela Penzon says:

I cant understand why you cant return My Smurps Village, pls give me your reasons, I have bought too many smurpberries from you which causes me U.S. Dollars, almost everybody complaining.

• Olga Gulika says:

Hello,i have problem like you,and finally i found solution. So go to the main menu, xhse settings, press to papa smurf head several times and you will find that menu change, and you have something like game status,chose it. Than chose the date when everything was ok, than look in it, go back and apply changes. Thats all…

17. Bloch says:

Smurfs' Village, Exclusive Smurfberry Offer
    paid the price but did not get the berrys ???

18. Chaparra says:

My smurf village wont update on its own how can i update it??? I already checked the store but the update button is gone:-(

19. christie says:

i cant open the game from yesterday. then i go to update the game, it also doesnt work. i also try to recover the game, but it is frozen.
    i m using android to play the game, could anyone help me??

20. christie says:

i m using the android to play the game, could anyone help me??

21. tiki says:

this update isn't fix the orange logo..i have android

22. Dusty says:

Hi how do I get the 30 boxes of tulips I must have done more but he still says do 30 boxes ?

You have to harvest them all at the same time. Delete some gardens and replace them with flower bixes for some time.

23. smurfy5 says:

Which should I buy, Brainy house or clumsy house? I already have farmer smurf with a watering can…

Brainy gives every crop a bonus off 10% extra coins and xp. Clumsy allows you to play his minigame.

• smurfy5 says:

I'm on level 31, close to 32, I'm thinking the daily amount of xp I'll get from brainy's house with harvesting crops will be more than what I'll get from clumsy's game, no?

24. ich says:

where can I find smurf berry bush?

I don't know if it's availlable on Android but on iOS it's in the star tap so I suggest you to look there.

25. Argentina Smurf says:

OMG!!!! SMURFS VILLAGE FOR ANDROID IN SPANISH AND MORE LANGUAJES!!! SMURFTASTIC!! :)