Smurfs village Android update: version 1.1.1a is live nowBy
Smurfs village Android update has just been released for androids user in order to catch-up with their apple iOS followers. The new Update 11.1.a is mainly focusing on Tracker smurf a new smurf character who is just been introduced to the smurfs village. If you don’t know Tracker smurf, he is that smurf who has feather on his hat. Tracker smurf will help you to boost the XP earned while tracker smurf is in the village preparing a soup using the cauldron. Tracker smurfs will spend most of his time in the forest and will visit the village from time to time (probably once a week).
With regards to the island, firstly you will notice that traveling time to the island is shorten and hopefully less game crushes (Which are also subjected to the type of phone you are using). Many new decoration items were added like life rings, beach air mattresses and much more. Also a new land expansion was added for 25 sumrfberries, and one level added to make the last level for the smurfs village android platform is 48.
So what’s new in the smurfs village Android 1.1.1a version according to Beeline?
Tracker Smurf joins the smurfs village! Place down Tracker’s cauldron to participate in his soup events to earn bonus xp for everything you do until the soup runs out. Complete his checklists to earn even more bonus xp until the end of the event!
- More Lucky Smurf items can be found!
- We’ve added seashell hut customizations to Architect’s Hut Shop
- Smurfs can now lay down on certain items including air mattresses for the island
- Lots of fun new nature based decorations
- Lots of new quests
- A new southern land expansion is available on the island
- Level 48 has been added to the game
- Lots of bug fixes and optimizations including speedier load times when travelling to and from the island
In case you find any bugs in the smurfs village Android app please let us know in the comment section below.