icon Ver.: 1.7.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 14, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Aug

Smurfs’ village game for Android

After its great success with iOs devices, and after a long wait, finally Smurfs village game app has been released this week for Android platform. As most of Beeline/Capcom products, Smurfs village App is only available on Canadian Android Market at the moment, but it will be available for the rest of the world in the next coming weeks According to Beeline. [pullquote]Smurfs’ Village for Android is now live in Canada on select devices. The worldwide Android launch is coming soon. Beeline[/pullquote]

The current vision of Smurfs village App (SmurfsAndroid) which was classified under “Casual” Category in Android Market is free to download and it requires Android 2.2 version and up in order to work.

The game now will operate   on selected Android based mobile phones and tablets, but since the game was just launched, crushes and bugs are expected until more stable versions will be released.

Categories : Android Zone, News

Comments

1. Jamie says:

Will I be able to transfer my current Smurf Village on a Samsung Galaxy S to a Samsung Galaxy 5?

Only if you have a backup. There are several ways to make one: you can try to make one using the Google Cloud backup utility within the game; you can try to make one using Helium, or you can root your phone and make one using Titanium. Please note that neither we nor Beeline will assist with any issues you have making a backup or restoring your backup to another device. Beeline introduced Google Cloud Backup a few months ago, but it has been problematic and unreliable on newer devices. Helium seemed to work well with Android 4.0, but after that, it seemed there were issues getting it to work reliably.

In addition, you may want to open a ticket with Beeline and ask them if Smurfs’ Village is supported on your new device. They change the supported device list often, and some of the newer Android devices are not supported.

2. angeltink24 says:

I am trying to get friends on my smurfs and idk how

Please do not use text speak on this site. It is hard to read and understand. Please take the time to fully type out all of your words.

If you play on iOS, you can post asking people to add you using your Game Center ID or your Facebook account. If you play on Android, you can use only your Facebook ID or path.

3. k lock says:

I had smurfs village on my iphone and loved it am now on level 44 yippee!! But now I have a samsung galaxy s4.. iv got the app again but how do I login to play where I left off?

The game is not transportable from iOS to Android or from Android to iOS. The versions are not compatible. If you want to continue playing, you will have to begin a new game at Level 1 on the Galaxy S4. If you purchased SB, you can ask Beeline to send them to your new game since you switched devices. What you need to do is open a ticket with Beeline at http://beeline-i.com/support.php and tell them you had to restart the game and you would like your purchased SB to be transferred to your new game id. They will require you to send your iTunes receipts as proof of purchase, but don't send them until they ask for them.

4. jade says:

What are the bubbles with the stars in for has it does not say anything

The circles with stars inside them indicate that the item is ready for you to collect its rewards. Each item that gives rewards does so on a different frequency, and not all items give rewards. So, you are to tap the little circle, and you'll see how many XP or coins you collect from the item. When you go the build menus you'll notice each item has a description. In that description it will indicate if the item gives rewards, what type and quantity and in what frequency – for example some items give a certain xp twice per day – one could assume that would be every 12 hours.

5. jess says:

i cant see any facebook friends just keeps saying searching for neighbours ?? I have a Samsung galaxy s 2

Try logging out of Facebook from within the game. Exit the game and open Facebook with a web browser, not a mobile app. Go to your settings and delete tge SV Android app from your Apps area. Logout of Facebook from the web browser. Open the game and tap Options, Manage Friends. Login to Facebook from that area inside the game. You will be prompted to authorize the Sv App for Facebook. If this procedure does not work, open a ticket with Beeline at http://beeline-I.com/support.php

6. Stephen Roberts says:

I cant open the game! when i tap on PLAY it goes back to my Nexus 7 screen, i have tried resetting by tapping 16 times on pappas head but it means i lose everything. Im up to level 24. Help please

If you are saying that when you try the hidden recovery option, there are no backups or the backups available send you to Level 1, the only thing left to do is open a ticket with Beeline via their support portal at http://beeline-i.com/support.php

• guest says:

I was on level 44, my game wouldnt open at all, tried everything. So I deleted it, then reinstalled it, made sure I was synced to gamecentre first. After re downloading it, opened it up, back to level 44.

7. bakri says:

plaes how can i know how to get more smurfsberries free please ??? :)

8. Yana says:

Hello, I am the android S3 user. I am tired to play smurf as the game has many problem. This time when I tap "Play" in the main menu, my device being irresponsible and become black page, then the game crashed!
    Can I delete the game then install again and play with my save?

Some have had successs with this, but I'm not sure if you risk having to restart at Level 1. Please open a ticket with Beeline: http://beeline-i.com/home.php to request their advice on this.

9. Teri says:

I stopped playing smurf’s village for awhile because we were not able to backup the village on android devices and i was tired of having to start my village over when it crashes. Has this option changed yet? I can’t find the answer to my question anywhere.

The game automatically makes backups on your device. To verify yours is working properly, go to 9ptions and tap Papa's head 16 times. Recover Village should appear. Tap Recover Village, and your data backups list should appear. Should you ever need to restore from backups, follow the same steps and preview the files before deciding which one you want to revert to.

• Emme says:

True, but what if the restore button doesnt react? The game just stops. No way to recover or even log in … One should be able to save game data on SD card or other remote device.

10. Zay Yar says:

how can I add friends on my android phone

11. sri says:

Hi am an android user at level 26. I sent out a raft and it came back without a gift (just a star hanging on the raft). But I am not able to select the star – seems to be frozen. and I am unable to use that raft. Please help

12. emme embrechts says:

Want to be friends on Android? Add me on facebook, Emme Emrechts.
    Smurfy regards :-)

13. kriulchen says:

Hello…I am from Germany and I play Smurf´s Village on Android. I need neighbours. Please add me.
    You find me on facebook: Paula Kriulchen

14. Karlie says:

plz plz plz help! I just tried to install smurfs village onto my HTC Wildfire, and it says that it is 'not compatible with this device'… I have the right software update and i have met all of the requirements… what do i do and how do i get it?

Did you install it from the official place like google play ? Or you downloaded from another place then used install app to install it ? Contact support@beeline-i.com or google for Beeline getsatisfaction web page and post your question there.

15. trace says:

i'm still stuck with christmas snow in the valintine update 2012. I need to get dreamy smurf and the S.S. dreamy some1 please help!!!!

You need to update your game first

• Junietwerps says:

How do you update your smurf game on Android? I've selected automatic updates but it wont update.

When there is a new update, it should download automatically. Go to the Google Play store and search for the game. If it says "Installed" to the right of the game name, you are running the current version. If it says "update available," then your automatic download isn't working. Let us know what you find out.

• sinta says:

i can't update it when Go to the Google Play store and search for the game. If it says "open" and when i open it my current smurf village version…what should i do to update..??
            or i hv to uninstall and install this ne version and start over again.. :(

You should "Update" to update your village. Make sure you're on WiFi when you do it or it will not work.