Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

Jun
2013

Smurfs’ Village Naughty Update 1.4.0 is Coming Soon (new teasers)

Paris1In honor of the upcoming Smurfs 2 movie, the new update 1.4.0 for the Smurfs’ Village game will be loaded with several fun themed features based off the film. As mentioned previously players will be able to bring a little bit of Paris to the countryside with a handful of new decorative items. Create your own Parisian Café in the center of your village or design a signature tourist spot for your smurfs to take a scenic break at. Add sleek street menu signs, gourmet cuisine, and dainty rounded serving tables complete with refreshments to satisfy a hungry crowd. Draw patrons to your café by laying stone pathways, adjacent lighting in the form of lamp posts, placing picnic blankets for a touch of romance that Paris is known for, and even fencing in the area to make it stand out from the rest of the village. There’s also a smurf-size Eiffel tower that glows in the dark when the game is in night mode. It’s truly a spectacular sight.

naughty game1

naughty game2Similar to when the original film hit the theatres, there will be a special trailer preview hut added to the village. Tapping on it will prompt videos revealing exclusive scenes from the movie. However, the theatre hut isn’t the only new addition to the game in this update. Players will be able to build the Naughties’ Hut and test their fighting skills out in the Naughty Knock-Out mini game. Much like the nostalgic carnival game “Whack-a-Mole” players must tap on the naughties when they pop up from random holes on a board like platform.

The each session is timed so players must be fast and accurate in their tapping. Occasionally bombs will appear instead of a naughty to trick users. Accidently tapping a bomb will deduct points from your overall score. It’s important to avoid them at all costs. Unlike previous mini games in Smurfs’ Village, there are levels of achievement in Naughty Knock-Out. Depending on how a player performs they will receive a level 1, level 2, or level 3 smurfy rewards package for their efforts. Each reward includes a mystery gift, coins, and experience points.

hut1

Another Smurfy Wonder and more hut customizations are also included in update 1.4.0 of Smurf’s Village. Players can now build a Miner’s Mining Machine to earn an extra Smurfberry each week. For individuals short on berries this wonder is a must-build. Along with planting smurfberry bushes, leveling up, digging on the mountain top, raft expeditions, and as a random reward in mini games this machine can be very handy. We all can use some bonus Smurfberries from time to time, right!

hut2

Hut customizations are extended a little bit further with a festive party themed. Choose from an assortment of colorful streamers to adorn on mushroom rooftops, doorways, or windows. Each customization can be built within 12 hours and provides with a 1,000 experience points when placed. Like all hut add-ons, they each require a set amount of resources to construct. The new update will feature a variety of great decoration items too. There’s a lot to look forward to.

Categories : News, Update Teasers

Comments

1. Nnn says:

Hi! I'm in level 36 and papa smurf is asking for ,.@2, or at least that's what I'm getting from him after a rhyme that I'm supposed to complete but i just can't get it. I've been visting several sites and blogs, and some other people are stucked with the same problem. Any guesses or suggestions? Thanks!

There is a quest where he asks what rhymes with tease, the answer is peas, if that is not it, please post what exactly the quest says.

2. Paula says:

My grandpa barbershop is not giving me dyes after the update and also reporter smurf is not giving the EXTRA stuff anymore? I was enjoying receiving extra dye or a sb…

3. melanie says:

Can you only buy miners miner machine when you have miner smurf on the mountain? I don't have miner smurf on the mountain, and i can not find the miner machine in the build menu on the mountain…..

It is one of the "wonders" that have to be repaired for resources, you do not buy it in the build menu. You have to expand your space with the stair cases for the third time, and then there will be the "dirt pile" that will become the mining machine once it is repaired. Further information can be found in our article about the mining machine here http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-int…

4. Jennifer says:

Does anyone know if you spend the 5 sb to get naughty knock out at level 2, does it forever stay at 2 or will it go back to level 1 the next time you play?

I think you will go back to level 1 after you've played it like lucky's minigame.

5. Smurfy Val says:

hola yo tengo mi aldea y no tengo las nuevas actualizaciones. saben cuando llegan a Argentina??
    Naughties y sus cabañas no estan en mi juego y voy por el nivel 28, tampoco esta lo de Paris. Si saben algo se los voy a agradecer mucho!!

The update is currently only out for iOS users. If you're playing with Android you can't update yet. Otherwise look in the app store, updates.

6. Sue says:

Another question6/23. Brainys hut ?? Said if you click hut and you have wilted flowers they wii be gone! Not a big deal, but it has never worked since I started playing a year and half ago ? Thanks for the answer on colors, did know to get the new ones after buying the box!! You have to scroll up to see them. Love this section.

When you tap Brainy's hut, it should clear the wilted fields of crops. I'm not sure if it works on the flower boxes or not. I don't believe so.

7. Superset says:

Hello I wonder if anyone has the same issue with the critter storage in the mountain I can not seem to place the snails in it

You have to click on the critter storage, (and leave the window open), then look for a critter and click it, ti works similar to Painter Smurf, and not the same way you would store stationary items.

8. lizzie71229 says:

i upgraded my raft with coins and now i am thinking of sb upgrade because this is the only way i can get dye. so i was wondering how many new rafts will i get for 5 smurfberries? i saw a picture with five rafts somwhere. do i get 2 rafts after this upgrade or is there another upgrade available after this ?

9. Sue says:

I would like to refresh my sb bushes! Every time Itry to do this nothing happens???? Wat can I do? This said they would cost 3.99 , o add another bush s 4.99 ,please help.

Do you get a message that the transaction processed, and have you checked to make sure you weren't charged? You can always open a ticket with Beeline at http://beeline-i.com/support.php

• Sue says:

Yes I checked and there was a charge!

In that case, please inform Beeline via their support form here: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

They will need a copy of your receipt and can resend you the Smurfberries. If you do not want that, contact either Apple's iTunes support or Google's Google Play support to reimburse your money. In either case, you should contact Beeline and let them know about this issue so the developers can look into it.

• Sue says:

The charge was $-9.98!!!stroumpette, didn't get my sb bushes re stocked and lost all the berries I just purchased and a new sb bush, don't know where my sb went. Had to repurchase sb again. 6/28/ 13

Open a ticket at http://beeline-i.com/support.php to inform them about your missing berries.

10. Sue says:

6/19/13 watch your sb!!!! This is reall bad ! Had 21 sb,needed more bought more,had171, spent 20 on dye, the button woul not move kept clicking and ect it kept taking ended with only 6@&&$$)((:/– go to find help from beeline and they tell me support lone is down.cant get help????????

11. Cuny says:

Hi, can you tell me when will solve the problem we face right now with our game smurf village. We have no access to any village, you can not make gifts or to water the flowers, I'm not talking about my most bug berries mill etc.. Impossible to have the same village on our iPhone or iPad Pending a response I wish you a good evening.

12. Kathy says:

I have a problem I can't send gifts to any of my friends. Even red own loaded and nothing still does not work.

13. Vivi says:

I updated the game and visited my friends village. Everything had died. So I told my friend and we compared. But thing is on mine iPad it says she didnt update the game and all her crops died but in reality she updated the game and all her crops were still alive. Does anyone have the same problem. I also noticed that reporter smurf still needs twitter to get the reward

There are sync issues with Game Center at the moment that cause this, Beeline is looking into it, but there is nothing you can do at the moment except wait. For more information see this topic on Beeline's support forum: https://getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games/topics/…

Beeline has not said that they will change Reporter Smurf back until they do we have to assume he will stay this way

14. Neo says:

I want faster stone collection. So far woods has been in surplus…

15. Sue says:

Thank you poet and seven seas for your replays . Those didn't work, so I went to close for the night,doing the delete of all the icons I played that day. Went to check my village one more time and it was ok and I'm able to play my game again.

16. Sue says:

Just updated new update, was going good till I went to put in y crops fo over night, then boom ,got stuck on the island can't move any thing. What do I do????? Can't get to main menu so I can go back. Please help!!!!1st major bug I've had and I've been playing for a year and half.

What do you mean got stuck on the island? Do you mean Papa Smurf and the rest refuse to board the ship and head back into the island? I got this bug before and what you need to do is to simply exit your game and launch it again. You should be able to play the game after that.

• Sevenoceans says:

I had this problem on my iOS, I simply left smurf village, turned my iPad off then turn it back on. Was working normally afterwards.

17. Metalmutha666 says:

As they haven't fixed reporter smurf and haven't even acknowledged our complaints on their forum I would suggest that we all leave them 1 star reviews for the new update. That way they might be forced to listen to us.

18. demetra2307 says:

Hi,

After the update:
    "Must tweet to get rewards. Daily smurf tweeted for: 0 days in a row" – So no rewards, no weekly free Smurfberry… (for me)
    They didn't put it back the way it was… :(

19. Mike says:

I was really hoping for more room for crystals.. This sucks.. They should of done that . Some of us have no more room and It sucks having to dig and delete them..

20. SofieSmurf says:

I love the new minigame!

I was very very surprised that it costs only a few coins and no smurfberries!

The game is fun to play and you get coins ànd a reward.

No bugs so far, lovely update!

21. RP le Roy says:

Even after the update 1.4.0, collecting XP from Grandpa's hut still makes the game crash. I was hoping this would be fixed. Also Beeline did not expand the capacity for the crystal storage hut, which in my opinion would solve the issue (and my space problem on the mountain…. without spending SB for expansion)
    Also reporter smurf- tweet issue/discussion is not solved (i have never received a SB)

22. Kiwichickadee says:

Hi there! Before I update I wanted to ask about a potential gifting problem. Someone else mentioned this but I can't find their comment now. I've been noticing the same. I've just visited 12 of my friends villages in a row and all crops and flowers are withered. It's unusual for most of them and a few especially who always have flowers to water and they never wither. Perhaps this has been fixed in the update. Meantime I will visit the rest of my friends before I update. I can leave gifts, just not water because there's nothing to water! So if you're one of my friends and wondered why I haven't watered – that's why and my friends might be seeing the same thing cause my flowers have been dying and I have to regrow them even though I receive gifts and my friends usually water my flowers. chickadee2013

• goodfairy1 says:

mine have been withering as well BUT it has only been recently

• Sheri says:

I can't gift at all! It says that my friend has to update their version but I am receiving some gifts from those very same people. I hope I don't lose my friends but it just won't let me gift!

• Callie Ho says:

since 11 Jun 2013 I cant sync my smurf village between my new ipad and iphone 5. My friend only can see the one in my Ipad that on 49% and the one I play from my iphone 5 already 81%. My friend can give me gift but cant give me water, and my friend told every time they visit my farm what they see is all my crops died.

23. CrazySmurffer says:

I’m a little nervous to update, I have a high number of stone and wood. Is this “new wonder” going to take a percentage of my resources or is it going to be similar to the shed, strength machine and binoculars?

I believe it would be similiar….so if you don't have the resources as yet, you don't need to repair it yet.

24. Kevin says:

for those looking for miner's mining machine, complete grandpa smurf's quest and he'll ask you to build a staircase to the right of the mountain. Bummer! takes lots of stuff just to build it!

25. Natalie says:

SO FOR EVERYONW WHO DOESN'T KNOW. THE NEE UPDATE IS LIVE !!!
    THE NEW SMURFY WONER IS ON THE 4TH MOUNTAIN EXPANSION WHICH U MUST BUILD STAIRS TOO.
    THE ONLY GLITCH SO FAR SEEMS TO BE THAT U CAN NOT GIVE GIFTS TO FRIENDS AND EVEN THOUGH THEY HAVE UPDATED IT SHOWS THE OLD VILLAGE. I HAVE SMUFS ON 3 DIFFERENT DEVICES AND AFTER THE DOWN LOAD I TURN OFF EACH ONE AND TRY TO SEND GIFTS IT DOESN'T WORK SO THAT SEEMS TO BE THE ONKY PROBLEM SO FAR.
    HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYS
    TOOTLES

Natalie, please do not use caps lock in your posts as it is rude.

• Natalie says:

RUDE ???? Umm sorry if I offended you but TOO BAD !
      I wasn't putting my post in CAPS being rude or disrespectful to anyone. I just felt like writing in caps, if u have a problem with it then just ignore my comment. When u post a comment here it shows it must be approved by MYSMURFSVILLAGE so if they thought it was RUDE then I highly doubt the would have approved my post.
      Anyway I hope every one is enjoying the new update

PS. I don't think u would have said I was being rude if I wrote FREE SMURFBERRIES right u woulda jumped on that. So like I said I was NOT trying to be rude. I was actually HAPPY that the new update was live

This is a first warning to you. If you continue to post in caps, we will restrict your posting privileges. We have reminded many times posters not to use captial letters in their posts. I am not offended but these are the website rules. If you are not happy about it, you need not make a comment here.

• Jcbigmama says:

yes I and my friends have lost contact with each other we can't give gifts, see each others new updates I.e the naughtiest hut or water each others flowers. very frustrating after what appears to be a good update as love the naughtiest mini game please sort a fix soon please

I believe Beeline is aware of this glitch and working on it to find out what's wrong. As soon as we have more info, we will let everyone know.

26. Smurfy-J says:

Hey the Naughties and the Theater costs coins. But the rest smurfberries.

27. Sharon says:

I can’t find the new wonder, pls advice way to locate it, thanks a lot

You need to build a set of stairs towards the east of the mountain, where you will unlock new land and find Miner's Machine.

28. Hemlock says:

So where do you find the new wonder? I've updated and can't seem to find anything in the menu.

Hi, to get the new smurfy wonder, you need to activate Grandpa's new quest(by completing his current one if you haven't already), or you can simply build a set of stairs towards the east of the mountains, and you will realize, you get a land expansion in this update. Upon completion of the stairs, you will find the new Smurfy wonder, which is Miner's Digging Machine, ready for your repair.

29. MIT says:

I just got the updates but where I could find the miner's mining machine?

You need to build a set of stairs towards the east of the mountain where you will unlock new land, and you will find Miner's machine.

30. Smurf_Bichon says:

iOS Version 1.4.0 is live :)

31. Thehanzilla says:

No level 61!?!? Very disappointing.

32. fay says:

repoter

33. ery ANDROID says:

good morning to all of you fun.
    I would ask if there is a good person (ANDROID PLATFORM) that can tell me if the problem is that I have a problem they have on the island and also other people or the only one.
    I have a galaxy note 2.

the problem and on the island when you pick (crops or xp) slows down the system remains … the smurfs taking.
    this occurs only on the island in the other worlds instead and all very fluid.

beeline told me that a bug or data corruption …

This seems to have cropped up recently. I am the Android admin on this site. The only suggestion I can offer is to make sure you have no other apps running in the background. Close down everything with Task Manager and then try to harvest you crops.

34. Smurfy-J says:

It's 7 pm on Friday right now in Australia, and I still haven't seen any signs of an update. Sometimes I get really excited when I see a red circle with a 1 in it, indicating an update in the App Store. I click it, go to the updates section, and…find out it's an update for another update. That's happened to me three times today! Lol

• LeBelge says:

I’m showing exactly the same symptoms Smurfy-J … you think we can ever get that monkey off our backs?? :)))) Cheers from Belgium and enjoy some if that vegemite tomorrow morning ;)))

35. Meliska says:

I know I am off topic with the new upgrade which I am very excited for, but I am looking to buy farmer smurf on the island. Do you still have to upgrade to "harvest all" for an extra 10 sb or does this come with him now? Also I noticed when you click on the " huts" in the menu he cost 30 sb, but if you go to "farming" on the menu he only costs 25 sb. Is there a difference between the two?

Harvest all should be a feature that comes free when you purchase his tractor on the island. It is only the 'Plant All' features that requires 10 sb to upgrade. And you are right about the difference in sb pricing when found in the huts menu and under farming menu. It is a known glitch and Beeline is supposed to fix it, but we have no eta on when that would be done.

• Melissa says:

I decided to go ahead and buy farmer for the 25 sb under the farming menu and it actually came with both the plant all and harvest all feature with no more sb required. I suggest anyone who is looking to add him to buy him now under the farming menu for only 25 and not 30sb.

Thanks for pointing that out. This will be mentioned to Beeline and hopefully it will be fixed in a future update.

• Metalmutha666 says:

Why would you want to point this out to Beeline. They charge enough smurfberries for everything already so if people are getting an item for 5 smurfberries less than what beeline intended to charge for it what is the harm in that. I bet this will be one thing they will be very quick to change though, despite them completely ignoring all request to change reporter back to the way he used to be. It is absolutely crazy that they went from giving you 1 smurfberry for tweeting once a week and now I get no smurfberries but have to tweet every day just to get the rewards which other than the resources are rubbish. I have given the new update 1 star and would encourage everyone else to until they are forced to listen and change reporter back to the way he used to be.

36. Pont Pont says:

How can I do latest update ? Please …

37. Pont Pont says:

I want to update . But I don’t .

38. Mike says:

Does anyone know if we are getting more room for crystals? I can’t even collect my xp without getting kicked out … Have crystals everywhere.

39. Alezarda says:

Another smurfy wonder? that means expansion to East or West of the mountain? that's nice.. But..there is a but..about the amount of resources that will take to build the wonder, I suppose it's huuuuge..and considering the fact that all of our resources almost vanished with the special items on the last update: wheat shed, binoculars and hammer game.. I'm a bit concerned..:|

There are articles showing the amount of resources required to build each of the Smurfy Wonders. Click News above and you will see the articles at the top of the list.

40. LeBelge says:

Sorry again as this has nothing to do with the update but is there a bug at the game center? All the villages of my friends have withered crops. When checking on their devices their crops look just fine.

As for the update, I agree with others than I don’t really like the real life version Eiffel Tour. However if they would have introduced a smurf version of it, I’d be much more excited. Anyway, lots of fun for those who do like it and intend to buy it. Cheersss

41. Lavie says:

Gosh! another wonder? I mean its wonderful to get free sb but i even havent finished the carousel yet >.<. Those wonders required TOO MUCH resources and to the players like me, who dont intend to spend real money on the game and just use what the game offers from each new level, digging, releasing the rafts etc., its sometime really discouraged and tired :-<. I want to save up the resources for the customization but it seems far far away to do that. All the resources saved are spent for building these wonders :(. Plus, beeline just keep introducing cool things cost sb while it usually take me month to collect enuf the amount of sb. Dont know when I can be able to buy all the things I planned :-<

• alice says:

same here.
      I want to customize huts….

• JJL says:

I’m w/ U! The wonders take so much resources, I’ll never b able to customize any huts again, & I really would like to do that. I’m not finished W/ my carousel either. The new updates, although exciting to get, really come out to quickly as I never get to get all the items I want that cost SB because I too am not buying SB. I guess that is how they make $ to continue, but still frustrating for those who can’t afford to spend real $ on a game for just fun

42. Naughties says:

I hope the new hut customization doesn't cost sb.

43. Pez says:

Wait never mind my comment about the art i see now that they are doll versions of the characters.

44. Pez says:

I thought i read on the Beeline site that this game was based off the smurfs comics and original series. I don’t like seeing the movie crammed into the game. There are plenty of people that love smurfs and do not like the new movie series.

I hope this does not become a trend. The new art of the naughty smurfs looks pretty off brand of the classic smurf drawings.

But to end on a positive note, the new game sounds fun.

• Clumsy says:

They did post that once, which disappoints me that they've changed their mind since. But anyway.

• Jean says:

Well, no one is forcing you to buy the movie items…You can just keep your village the way it is and get only items related to the original series.

That depends, at least with the first movie the cinema was part of the questlines and brainy was always bothering one to go watch the trailer (and the message did not go away if the trailer was watched)

45. Potionmixer says:

PLEASE let the naughties be coins! I'm sick of buying smurfberries

I personally don't think they will cost smurfberries

• cosmickitten says:

The community moderator on the beeline forum (who posts on here sometimes) says she is pretty sure the Naughties will cost smurfberries and the cinema will be for coins. As they are permanent additions, with a mini game, I can't see that Beeline will do anything other than charging smurfberries for them. Personally I can't believe I've got to build another smurfy wonder on the mountain – I've only just built my resources back up again after the last lot!

• Jule says:

yes, they are for coins! Bought both – Naughties and Cinema

46. Clumsy says:

Another wonder! Sounds great! And it's great to see more customizations too.

47. Annette says:

Can the mining game be fixed please, in the diamond mine I get at least 5 empty rocks, is worse than coal

48. ery says:

the new mini game will be removed in future updates ruthlessness?
    which elements will be removed?

49. BarberSmurf says:

Another smufrberry wonder! I haven't completed the carousel yet. Shall I make the binoculars or another wonder next?

• Smurfy-J says:

Tell you what, I just completed the Windmill yesterday! I have only done stage 1 of the observatory, nothing on the carousel, and none of the binoculars/a test of strength machine etc! But I would say do the smurfy wonder next, as it is the major building.

• Rachel says:

I would build the new wonder first, that way you get another smurfberry.