Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

Sep

Smurfs village 1.1.3 update will be delayed for few days

The upcoming version 1.1.3 which was expected to be released on the first week of September has been delayed. According to beeline the new updates have been submitted to Apple last week and now they are waiting for Apple’s approval, which are expecting to be approved next week hopefully. Yet nothing was mentioned about Android updates.

In addition to that few screenshots of the upcoming update   have been released showing some new exiting stuff.  Although an additional level (level 39) was added, but no sign of the day and night cycle which was mentioned previously cannot be seen so far in the released Screenshots.

Preliminary vision of the new updates?

• Obviously, a new level (level 39) will be added in this update.
  • New items will be added to the village such magic book stand, chest box, shovel, as a consequence more quest will be also added.  In addition a Beetle‑on‑leaf   will also be added to generate more XP.
  • Papa Smurf hut’s colour will be changed to beige and will look more magical with the stars roof.
  • Papa Smurf mini Game (Potion Game), will be also changed.
  • Gifting neighbours and friends system will be improved, where you be able to see who gets his/her gif and who doesn’t , and when it’s time to gift, and probably to rate them.
Categories : News

Comments

1. Veronika says:

Hello a cannot get to island, it is stuck, can you give me advice , what I have do?

Try shutting down your device and rebooting. If that doesn't help, you may need to open a ticket with Beeline at http://beeline-i.com/support.php

2. Charlotte says:

Ive gone to that facebook page & it says it doesnt exist. Is there maybe another site?

The link works for me, but if you open your game, then from the Main Menu go to Options, there is a button "Smurfs Village Facebook Page" it will get you there as well.

3. Charlotte says:

Could u please tell me if its still possible to get the book shelf Ive seen in some of the villages. Thanks in advance.

I am not sure what you mean, do you mean the speakers desk? Anyways, if the item is in one of the shops it is still available, even if it might say that you need a higher level to get it. If it is nowhere to be found it is not available anymore, but as far as I remember a book shelf was never one of the limited time offers.

• Charlotte says:

It looks like a pulpit w a bible on it. I thought that may be what theyre referring to above as a magic book stand. Is it possible to trade or gift w others? One other thing, none of my friends play this so is there a way to make friends on the game? Ty smurfette for always being so helpful. Ive seen an endless amt of q’s youve answered. Smurf goodness for Smurfette!

That is what I mean with speaking desk, it is still available, you find it in the first shop for 400 Coins (right after the blue mushroom house). You can only gift the specific gifts that are available from the gift menu, not the other items. You can find many neighbours/friends on the game's facebook page at http://www.facebook.com/SmurfsVillage . There many people post their Game Center ID's or ask to be added via Facebook.

• Charlotte says:

Ty, I found it. I skimmed thru the list but missed it. Im not at level 24 yet. Thanks again Smurfette. I really hope u know youre appreciated on here.

4. Lauren says:

When I Play Minner smurfs game when I get XP it doesn’t count and when I get XP the bar doesn’t move up

If you are on the higher levels that is probably normal, as you need quite a lot of XP to make the XP bar move up. If you have already reached the max. level (40 or 41 depening on if you use Android or iOS) it won't move until there is a new level added.

5. Lauren says:

I can’t figure out how to get the star roof mushroom house and and how to get that Andriod

6. rose says:

please help cannot finish the quest on level 39

7. ichow says:

on level 39, why the xp task bar is not moving at all,has been working very hard for 2 full days, still shows no progress

That is normal, you have reached the max. level. You will have to wait for Beeline to add new levels with the next update. However, all your XP is still counted

8. MMarie says:

I've asked u again about the last update.I have a problem,I did it & it doesn't let me in!I tap the application ,it opens, the orange screen with the beeline icon appears & then it closes!!I can't understand why.
    I've deleted the application & then downloaded back again.Then a bow appeared wrote "Smurf's Village is free to play, but you have the option to purchase extra Smurfberries. Purchasing Smurfberries will charge your iTunes account. You can disable the ability to make In-App Purchases in your device's settings." I try to find that setting but I can't.Does it matter?And if it does how can I do it to play again?

If you disable In-App Purchase you just won't be able to buy Smurfberries with real money, it has nothing to do with your troubles and is just a normal warning that was build into the game to prevent accidental purchases. You can find those options in Setting (on your device, not withing the game) and then General and Restrictions. Because of the game not working, please try the tips from this article: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/f-aq/crashing-app-… If that does not work, best to contact Beeline (support@beeline-i.com)

9. Tirmonne says:

I downloaded the update and it no longer works on my phone. Had to delete it completely and tried downloading again, still doesn't work!

If you are stuck on the Beeline screen or cannot connect to the Internet, this is a server issue and Beeline is working on it, it should work again soon. If you have other issues, please clarify what is no longer working

10. BomberSmurf says:

Is it too much to ask you to use your spellcheck? Whomever writes these updates seems downright illiterate.

Thank you.

• Alain says:

Thank you BomberSmurf for your comment, please do accept our sincere apologies for any mistake you may find, as a part of MySmurfVillage Team we are really trying our best to share the best about smurfs village game.
      I agree as human we made many mistakes but it would be grateful if you can point to any mistake or error you may find.
      Just to let you know we are unofficial community website made by a team of Smurfs village players and lovers, we do not get paid and we are not affiliate with Beeline or capcom so basically we are volunteers. Thank you again and feel free to contact us if you have any suggestion or comments

11. Murillo says:

Smurf village needs to make a new game with movie like 3d graphics still on a 2d scenario

12. Balding Papa Smurf says:

I have a very anxious girl at home that is eagerly awaiting the next update. Any news on the date? She is at lvl 38 and wants to see more levels and have more fun. Please help.

13. Bubba says:

I still can't pass a quest because I have to pay for the fruity fun crop pack in smurf berries and I don't have that many.

14. Minott12 says: