Ver.: 1.5.9iconVer.: 1.4.6a
Updated on: August 28, 2014Updated on: August 29 , 2014

Jul

Smurfs village upcoming update overview

Smurfs village brainy Smurf updateBeeline team decided to release an early update this month for Smurfs village game. The aim of this update is mainly to fix previous bugs, which are mostly related to Tracker Smurf, which  disappears or requires Internet connection while interment connection is available. Few quests by Tracker smurf couldn’t be completed like making brown bench or adding a bush, which couldn’t be recognized. In addition to that it was also reported that many players got notification message which was popping up all the time about the MIAB (message in a bottle), it is not there.

Brainy smurf house in The  smurfs villageHowever, we hope in this Smurfs  village update these sorts of bugs will be fixed. This up coming update of the Smurfs village is going to focus this time on Brainy Smurf as the icon reveals. Beeline released earlier this week some teasers, which show that the hut of brainy will be added in the main village, his green hut looks similar to his library in the island with loads of books next to the front door.

Smurfette decoration itmes in the island Also it looks like new items will be added apparently they have to be placed next to Smurfette’s house in the island. They look like red sunglasses and a small violet bottle. Most probably if they are placed next to Smurfette’s  hut will increase the XP gained during sunbath mini game, but more probably will cost smurfberries.

In addition to that new decoration items will be added also in the island like a high chair and a bed, some beach décors.  Apart form that there are no new smurfs or new levels have been reported to be added.

Categories : News

Comments

1. Elsbeth says:

Can anybody tell me what i need to do if tracker smurf asks me to Build 2 small green hut?

2. Iceytoes says:

I haven't seen Tracker in over a week. Says he is in forest looking for ingredients. Should I be doing something to get him to come back?
    GC id is LNAPIERZOLLMAN

3. Desiree says:

I seem to still have the problem with the brown benchs… its not registering that i built them already

4. Steve789 says:

None of teh updates have made it possible to fulfill the Tracker quest to build benchs. Benches get built but not recognised.

5. shells says:

Still getting MIAB messages but no bottle…..Tracker is still off even though am connected to the internet. When does smurfette appears?

6. Zippy says:

Hm, still frustrated with this game. My final raft is still not working. I feel as though they're not going to bother fixing it now.

7. Jann says:

Today when I went to the Island I ran into a thunder and lighting storm. Does anyone know what that may mean?

8. Missy says:

I am not receiving gifts from friends ever since this update. They are not missing from the map. I have an iPad and the problem didn't exist before the upgrade, I think they fixed it for iPhone's and broke it for ipads

9. hapi says:

my smurf village won't open,its been 2 weeks.. pls help!what should i do?i miss my village

You need to write if you play on android or ios and do you have a backup of your game somewhere on a computer or through game center

10. Cams says:

I'm confused…was the Brainy update suppose to fix the MIAB bugs or is that the next one? Ironically, my MIAB was working fine after the Tracker update but disappeared again after the Brainy update. #killmenow

Cams, the MIAB is working perfectly at my end, I'm not sure what went wrong for you, if it just disappeared you may get it back on friday. Brainy's updated was mainly supposed to fix Tracker smurf bugs.

are you talking about the notification problem with the MIAB?

• Cams says:

the MIAB was hanging out having a good ole time 3/4 done , then I got a random notification that a MIAB washed up & my bottle was gone : ( Not a huge deal since it was just an ugly green bench anyways (haha)

11. Angelndeed says:

Just got latest upgrade today. I still can't receive gifts from friends. What's up with that?

12. Tina says:

Brainy's hut …. I can not find it my menu…. Is there a quest for it? I do see the yellow banner for new items… I went to the island and the new items are there …. But any thoughts where my brainy hut might be hiding??? Ps I love love love the noodles… Lol

13. Alicia says:

Good news, if bugs are going to be fixed! Also, there are three palms on the island west extensión that after planting the seeds, before finishing growing, the fruits disappear. Can you fix that please? Put decorative articles that can be bought with coins, please. On the other hand, I like Smurfs' Village very much.

14. Dues says:

Update is now live! It adds a new level and Brainy's hut on the main village gives bonus xp and coins and the ability to harvest withered crops at once like Farmer, Nat and Wild Smurfs. Papa Smurf now reminds the players about the current quest when visiting the island or the main village.

15. Tova says:

Just downloaded the new update but can't find Brainy's house in the store. How do we get it?