Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

Sep

Smurfs village version 1.1.3 (September update) is live now

Finally Apple team has released September version (version 1.1.3) of Smurfs village game after a long wait.  As it was expected new Smurfs; Marco Smurf and Alchemist Smurf have joined the village at levels 16 and 23 respectively, as well as many exiting features.

- Marco Smurf comes to the village after a quest from Papa Smurf (3 Smurfs for 12 hours need to look for them) and then he goes visit a friends villages. If you find him in one of those villages (a medall next to their name shows in which one he is) and tap on him, he goes back to your village and gives you a present (for example a Smurfberry or XP).

- Alchemy (Alchemist)  Smurf  comes to the village after a quest from Papa Smurf (3 Smurfs for 24 hours need to look for them). Then he gives quests and after Papa Smurfs house has been upgraded the new potion game will be available

Also,  after many confusing it has turned out that the Alchemy’s house is Papas house after it has been upgraded. In addition to that according to beeline   the extra Smurfy goodies which were added  in the  latest update are:

• Marco Smurf now appears at level 16. Find him wondering in a friend’s village and click on him for an XP reward.
• Alchemist Smurf added at level 23
• We’ve refreshed the potion mixing game
- 3 new potion game difficulties
- 1 new potion game mechanic
- Magic flask which makes potions easier to mix
• A Smurfy new Day/Night feature that you can turn off from the options if you want.
• A new Ladybug Critter
• A new gift icon on that map screen that indicates which friends you haven’t gifted yet
• Three decorative items

The game now is live in AppStore and can be downloaded here : Smurfs village Update

Ps. For Android users we will update you as soon as we can.

Categories : News

Comments

1. adam says:

Im usinh android with internet plan. Already placed scavenger hut on my village. Its been more than a week but tracker smurf does not visit my village yet. Pkus I can access random village but not featured village (internet connection error) but I can access internet 24 hours with my note 2. Kindly assist me.

Tracker Smurf is an event started by Beeline. His event has not occured in the last month or so, it might take a while before he comes back, Beeline is still working on him as many people still have issues with him. The featured village issue has been happening to me as well on my Android device, there is nothing you can do about it Beeline has to fix this.

2. Jihaana says:

Hi, My game has crashed and wont open. Just closes at the beeline page. Upgraded the game before Halloween, and crashed after that! i upgraded the game after that and it let me, but i cant open or play it any more.
    What do I do? please help! I am on level 30, with lots of stuff to loose.

Are you on the Android or iOS platform and have you upgraded to the Thanksgiving update? You might want to ask Beeline what they suggest: http://beeline-i.com/support.php. For some rebooting their device has helped.

3. arunna says:

why cant i visit featured village? already connected to FB and i can visit random village?

Are you on Android? It doesn't work for me either on my Android system. I'm guessing the featured villages are on iOS, which would explain why we can't see them. The game can't cross platforms with friends and visiting their villages.

4. zeeda says:

i cannot open mu smurfs village using my iphone.. any suggestion?? thanks

5. Bahmad says:

Why I suddenly being logged out and not able to enter this game at level 25? Tried to restart my iPad but still failed to enter the game. Please assist.

Bahmad, try to close any Apps are running in the background, there may be a conflict with other apps.

6. Ruth says:

Hi Papa asked me to get the Architects’s hut – I can’t find it

Where will I find it, please?

Many thanks

Ruth, you need to upgrade Handy's hut first by completing Papa Smurf's quest in the main village. Once you done that, you can build Architect Smurf's house on the island.

7. Els says:

Waarom zijn de vragen en opdrachten niet in het nederlands kinderen komen er soms niet uit

8. Jodie Harpin says:

Smurf Village – Not happy with the app on my phone – I have bought berries to build and buy the extra's – all of a sudden half of my village disappeared – even though I'm on level 23 and the game has reverted back to the beginning with the quests – it is wrong that I have spent money & half of the items have disappeared – ripped off – very bad service

I'm sorry to hear that. Perhaps you could e-mail Beeline to recover your lost berries. support@beeline-i.com.

• shannon foreman says:

Same hung happen to me did you email them and get a response. It just happened to my village about two hours ago. Im waiting on a response email..I bought the 125 berries three times. And i was charged four times still waiting on that to be corrected. Is there a direct lines to them.

9. mary jeane says:

hi i have your game on my iphone 3 and got the update with the island now. but i cannot go to neither island or village without my corps withering before their time is up. can this problem be fixed. also can i be credited back some or all of the berries ive used to save corps just so i can finish a quest for papa smurf

thanks
    mj

We are not Beeline but an unofficial guide to the game, if you want Beeline to resend you Smurfberries you have to contact them. (support@beeline-i.com)

10. Chrissie says:

on some villages the far right tree vine is gone and their is more room . How can I do that on my iphone?

11. Alexsmurf says:

Yup upgrade for android I just got it right about now =)

12. Zerrin says:

How can İ upgrade the christmas tree???

13. Ath says:

PLEASEE MAKE IT AVAILABLE IN THE SAMSUNG MARKET ASWELL ! pleaaseee i love it and whenever i find an i-phone i always play but would love it to be in the samsung smartphone market aswell !

You have to contact Beeline about that. You can reach their support team at support@beeline-i.com But as none of their games is made for the Samsung Market, I doubt it is a plan for the forseeable future.

• JerseeBrunette says:

Get a cheap ipod on kijijji or ebay and then play the game!

14. Amy Jackson says:

Web is the next update I’m so addicted and been on level 40 for ages…where’s the level 41 update please??? :)

15. 3v3 says:

When is the next update for more than 40 levels, does anyone know? I have spent cash on smurfs, and was thinkin on spending more, but would only do this if this game is more than 50 levels? Can anyone help?

The update cycle is usually somewhere between 4 to 6 weeks, but due to the Christmas/New Year holidays the next update is not expected until sometime mid January. Usually a new update comes with at least one new level, but sometimes they do not come with a new level, so you just have to wait and see. But it is really doubtfull that they will just add ten levels in one update.

16. Alex says:

I'm at level 25 now and have upgraded 26 huts once each and now have 52 smurfs but it won't let me add a 52nd growing plot. Any ideas why not? I only have 51 plots but 52 smurfs

Do you have a flower box or a shrub (little tree that grows fruits)? All crop fields, flower boxes and shrubs together equal the number of smurfs, that means to add another crop field you have to delete either the flower box or the shrub that seems to be in your village.

17. Margaret says:

I was just wondering how to become neighbours with someone on an iPhone when I am useing an andriod device any help will be greatly apperciated

18. babiz says:

on the iphone my friends arent showing up and i dont know how to add them. is it because they all have android?

19. Slinkybambi says:

Since the new update I cannot see any gifts that my friends leave for me! I can leave gifts for them but the ones they leave for me are invisible. Very frustrating?!!! Any suggestions anyone? Also it is very slow and crashes when I am leaving gifts and watering plants. Help!

20. Jeremy says:

I am using an iPhone to play Smurfs Village, and my friend is using android. How can I add her village to my friends and vice versa. Thanks!

21. Andy says:

Since the christmasupdate I cant found Marco in my village or in friends villages. Also I cant give presents to friends or get someone from them. What can I do?

This has happened to many people since the update, there is nothing you can do about it at the moment, it seems Beeline has to fix this. The gifts and water issue is a server problem on which Beeline is working at the moment

22. janis says:

is the christmas update available for the Android version?

23. Artistic Apperentice says:

I have found Marco in my friends village but I can’t find him in my village. What do I do? Also, it’s hard some times because you have to harvest crops at the right time. We are all busy so we usually don’t get there in time. What if it would wither 5 mins after you turned on your gaming device. Therefore, it would warn you that your crops are ready to harvest. If you didn’t get on surfs in the withering time they would wither like normal. Just a suggestion because it’s pretty aggravating when you spent a smurf berry to plant something :/ thanks for your time :]

The crops that cost Smurfberries do not wither. Other than that I do not understand you problem, all crops wither after the same time they need to grow, so if you know you can not play again for 5 hours, plant something that will wilt in 5 hours or more (for example something that needs 3 hours, then it will wilt after another 3 hours, that gives you 6 hours time). The crops will wilt whether you turn your device on or not. Regarding Marco, check out if he has not gone back to someone elses village. If he has not, try again tomorrow (he goes off every 24 hours).

24. Susana says:

Buy a pump and place it in the Village, I can not find a pump.

25. Ran says:

I saw a movie theater in the android version, but cant find it on the apple version. Help anyone?

26. Busysmurffing says:

Hey so for the last two days I can’t access my friends why?

It will not let me re-sign in to fb either hope for a new update ASAP.

27. Smurftastic says:

Is there any information on what updates are available for the android version of the game?

28. mathias says:

can some1 help me
    for 2 weeks y cant do this task papa smurf asked for me to put a pump
    it says add a pump can you help me plz

First of all, please do not spam us with your pleas for help, asking for someone to help twice after you posted your original post three minutes earlier really just slows it down until you get your anser because we moderate every post and have to go through them, so just be patient. And as you can see on the other comments, everyone gets eventually an answer.

As to your problem, the water pump is the pump with the bathtub like thingy under it. You can buy it for 1400 Coins in the first shop (after the stone bridge).

29. Mojo jojo says:

I can’t get my game to load past the oarnge screen that says beeline I’ve tried hard resetting my iphone4 and even left it off for a day hoping that would help but no it didn’t my wife’s game works fine but not mine why is that?? Any advice or who to call to fix this problem would be greatly appreciated I haven’t been able to get on in a week now so starting to get a little upset with it now and just want someone to call and complain to

30. ian says:

Hi beeline when will the next update for Android user be here and will the update include day/night and notifications I am waiting patiently and love smurfs village please reply and thanks for skirts village on Android much love

We are not Beeline, so we do not know when and if there will be an update to Andoird. As soon as Beeline releases information about it we will post the news on our website. If you want to contact Beelie for an official statement, you can reach them at support@beeline-i.com

31. vampire says:

why isn't my samsung galaxy ace have this game????

On Android the game needs at least Anroid 2.2. If your device has Anroid and it still does not support the game, please contact Beeline about whether your device will be supported in the future and why it is not running at the moment (support@beeline-i.com).

32. Lizzie says:

Does anyone know when the next update will be and what will be included? I have heard a lot of negative things about the current update that I don't want to update my smurfs to this latest version? I LOVE the smurfs game and think it is awesome. I just wish that things were a little cheaper for us folks who can't afford much :(

It is supposed to be released sometime this month and Beeline has confirmed that it will include a new land expansion, but no further details are known.

33. alo0oy says:

can you pepole tel me how can i can found a place to play in it the smurfs village game ?

34. mr. Smile says:

Hi
    if i enter the game my mp3-player stops… now its not possible to listen my own music while i am in the game :(
    will this be fixed ?

fg smile

35. ChrissyW says:

Hi, I’m on level 32 and was wondering how do you become a featured village. P.S I love this game!!!!!

Beeline has participated in village redecoration contest on Facebook where the winner could become a featured village. Other than that the only thing you can do is to ask Beeline to look at your village and concider it

36. DMinnie says:

Hi Smurfette :) I have visited a few 'random' villages in the past few days and have noted that some – level 29, 32 & 33 have the lovely treasure chest that becomes available at level 39. Can you, or anyone else out there, tell me how this is possible. Cheers

37. cat says:

while moving paths around to redecorate Upon receiving the "cant place object there" flag the game locked up! can see behind the flag that the game is still alive but the "OK" button wont select! any help!!!