Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

Jul

Smurfs village version 1.2.3 (Tracker Smurf) is live now

Beeline interactive has finally released a second version of Smurfs village game for this summer. This time the quests will turn around Smurf tracker a new character, which was added to the village.  Where firstly you need to add the Tracker’s cauldron in order to participate in his soup events to earn bonus xp for everything you do until the soup runs out.  By completing the required  checklists  you will  earn more bonus xp  increasingly until the end of the event!. In addition to that more decoration items were added in both the island and the main village.

But what’s new according to Beeline:

- More Lucky Smurf items can be found!
- We’ve added seashell hut customizations to Architect’s Hut Shop
- Smurfs can now lay down on certain items including air mattresses for the island
- Lots of fun new nature based decorations
- Lots of new quests
- A new southern land expansion is available on the island
- Level 48 has been added to the game
- Lots of bug fixes and optimizations including speedier load times when traveling to and from the island

Categories : News

Comments

1. Kyle says:

When performing the tracker quests and building up my xp multiplier it will very frequently reset back to 1x and it will tell me the soup has run out. I know however that I still have over 20 hours of him being around, so why is he doing that?

2. Amanda says:

I can't find tracker smurfs cauldron to purchase

3. Geoffrey says:

It’s fantastic that you are getting ideas from this article as well as from our dialogue made at this place.

4. Theseas says:

I Have problems on the island timing after getting this new updates. i planted the plants on the island, for example, for 8 hrs. 8 hrs later when i come back to harvest, the plants showed there is still 7hr 23 min left…..not sure why the time is off…..please help.

It is bug in the latest update, some players says that it works better if you leave one smurf in the main village that doesnt work se if that trick works for you otherwise you need to wait and cross your fingers that Beeline fix this issue as soon as possible

5. Tamara says:

Smurf’s Tracker Ask Me “Add 2 Small Bush To The Village”? I Did Still Can’t Find Which Kind Of Bush? Or Smurfberry Bush About 4.99? Or Other Kind Of Bush? If You Mind That I Need Your Help And Please You Can Explain To Me To Understand Very Clear But I’m Sorry That I’m So Confuse. Thanks!

6. Myra says:

Tracker smurf has never come back or let me do any quests since I built it. Any suggestions?

7. Rosa says:

Since I upgraded to 1.1.2a the island disappeared. The sailor is not there anymore. I'm using Android. Any idea??

8. Tina says:

I had over 120000 exp in the cauldron before I went to bed. I woke up and it said Tracker had gone looking for more ingredients and to click on the cauldron to get my experience. I did that and got NOTHING!!! That is ALOT of exp to just vanish, I am fuming mad! Please give me my experience!!

Tina, the same happened to me when I had 200000 xp. I know it's annoying but for the moment we can only wait for Beeline to fix it.

• Tina says:

Yeah mine was 120000 the night before when I last remember looking at it… And I’m sure I gained even more exp in between then and when the event ended. I know it was a lot. I really hope they fix it because that’s a massive mistake/glitch on their part. I also still have a raft that hasn’t returned for a month. :(

9. Pauline says:

Help! My smurfs crashed down, i cannot open it anymore. I was on Level 20, when jokey smurf asked me to plant artichokes. I did and after a while my smurf application wont open anymore. I tried logging out of the game center and facebook but still nothing happened. What should i do?

First try airplane mode. If it doesn't work delete the app, re-install and recover when you're connected with Gamecenter. Only do this when you're sure or you can also make a back-up in case it goes wrong.

10. Chu says:

Im on level 24 this morning i just played my smurfs village normally but later this afternoon when i opened it i was in a small land with only my smurfs, no houses, no river and everything. Its only a plain land and smurfs. But My money, level, and smurfberries did’nt change its still the same. jokey opened a box and gave me papa smurfs house but i am not allowed to place anything on the land. Papa smurf also ask me to put a garden but its all red theres no place i can put a garden, another smurf told me that i can only put something on the land if i finish building a bridge on the river. But theres no river!! . What should i do? Please help me…

11. rené says:

je ne pouvais plus aller sur l iles apres 2 semaine d attente il a falu que je recherche de la roche magmétique etc… pis la jai tout perdu jai perdu environ 100 baie que faire

Est-que vous pouvez le traduiser en anglais parce que je ne comprends pas tout que tu sais?

12. welshgirl says:

I didnt change the clock, I also lost all my crops because of it. I am finding there are more and more bugs in this game.

13. welshgirl says:

Last night when I was playing i had a message from papa smurf telling me not to change the clock to make the smurfs work harder , I wouldnt mind if I had changed the clock but i hadnt. the only thing that I thought it could be was that it occurred when it was just past midnight. has anyone else had this problem?

14. xima says:

Hello, i’m playing in android and i have a problem. the game doesn’t work, the orange beeline doesn’t start.

15. Mary says:

Waarom ga ik niet naar de volgende opdracht als ik : maak 2 purple potions, heb voldaan!

16. alice says:

tracker smurf gives me tasks for almost only papa smurf’s game! i don’t want to spend my smurfberries to clean the lab quicker, but then i can’t complete the tasks in the checklist. =( is anyone else experiencing the same thing? and can somebody please write how much xp is earned in each potion game. thanks a lot

yes there ar eunfortunately a lots of bugs with tracker smurfs event and dont use you sb on that se the amount of xp you manage to collect from him as an bonus instead

17. Sofia Sam says:

please be more specific about scavenger hunt checklist.
    where do i "collect 1 stone"?
    i tried the miner mini game but did not get a TICK. sooo please be more accurate & maybe arrow the way to these requests..
    thank you.

You can get stones from friends or when you collect money from miner you even get 9 stones (ones a day)

• Smurfer N says:

I did play the miner's game, if that's what you mean, but it still says to collect 2 stones. I know the last time I did this it worked but this time it didn't. Is this another bug? On another game, I lost all the Xpoints I made which was over 10,000 and the event started all over again. I'm starting to really be annoyed and frustrated with all the bugs in this game.

18. byn_angelus says:

I finally got the Scavenger Hunt working but Tracker can't make up his mind about the 23 crops he wants me to harvest. It starts as 23 raspberries, then just as the raspberries are about ready to harvest it becomes 23 magic bluberries… no, wait he wants 23 strawberries! It's been doing this for the 12+ hours and I'm getting sick of it! Plus I have to keep my phone on charge cause I have to have the wifi on constantly because if the signal is interrupted for 5 seconds or more the event suddenly ends and I get a 0xp bonus! same thing if I close the application

Can only say that there are a looots of bugs with Tracker smurfs event and i dont take him to seriously

19. San says:

Im having problem opening my village every time I try to log in it take me right out of the game and it been like that for about two weeks now.. Can any one help me.

Do you play on android or apple and do you have an backup of your game somwere either on your computer or through game center

20. Gayle4ce says:

How can I stop replanting my acai. What do I have to do? instead of buying more each time-? TY

The acais is like normal crops but on the palm trees, when you harvest them you need to buy new ones, so if you dont want to plant/buy new ones dont harvest the trees

21. Alaltit says:

i am stuck with the grouchy quest to grouch quest to harvest 30 boxes of tulips. What does it mean to harvest – Growing and removing? I tried doing it in 10 boxes and repeating the process 3 times over but it does not seem to work. What type of tulips will the game accept. Please help!

You need to plant and harvest al 30 at the same time and for most players the blue tulips works best

• Woosy says:

With so many people having a problem with growing all 30 tulip boxes at the same time, why did Beeline not try to fix this????

This has beem going on way too long.

Regards to all, it has been a while since I wrote.

Woosy

22. PHCCHP says:

(iOS user) I’ve noticed and I’m not sure how or when it started but I have two palm trees that if I remove them by either placing them in a new spot or storing them in the storage hut and I completely close out my village when I come back they are both there again!

I don’t know exactly which trees but they are both on the west cliff expansion. The best part is that I’m putting the extra trees in my storage hut over 40 so far and the other 60 I have placed on the island.

This is a great bug to have considering that Bee Line charges smurf berries for palm trees. Anybody else have this issue?

23. Hong says:

Anyone is facing problem launching smurf village? Mine was alright until I am connected to Internet. I tried to turn the Internet off, but it still does not work.

24. Clumsy says:

I have little problem with Tracker smurf…first time trucker was in the forest looking for more ingredients and whan he come back he go to the forest again…after second time he go third time…i dont know what to do whit this…and still i have 0 xp earned whan i touch the cauldron…

clumsy you cant see the XP earned until the count down of Tracker smurf visit finishes, If you close the app and you launch it again you may get Tracker back, is just running in the background but you cant see him. you may try it

• Clumsy says:

Thank You…but how many times he will go to the forest ?? Thank

He visit your village ones a week and should stay for 24 h but its not always worked as it should

• Clumsy says:

Ok Marco Smurf i try to restart game (many times :D ) and he come back again…so this is a message from Tracker : Xp event over. We are out of soup, but check the cauldron to get your bonus xp ! im headed back to forest to find more ingredients… so i tap on cauldron and i get 0 xp…over and over again :/

25. Sassete says:

Try to se if it works to recover the village (you maybe need to update the game again then)

26. Gracie says:

i just updated my game and it was fine for a bit but ive just noticed i now have smurfs missing, i did have 30 but its now gone down to 26 and scaredy and grouchy smurf have disappeared. ive tried restarting my phone etc but it doesnt seem to help. is anyone else having this issue?

• gracie says:

It’s actually like my games gone back in time. My level hasn’t changed but I’m having to do quests I did ages ago, grouchy and scaredy are back but only after I sent smurfs looking for them as I did many levels ago before the update. Any suggestions?

27. Ehhh Smurf says:

I know this isn't the right forum, but I don't see one for newest update: 1.2.4. I have a few querries…I updated, but didn't get Brainy's Village hut, Papa doesn't tell me my quests….yet I have the new things to buy, like palm trees and rafts…what's up with that?? Also, seeing how I'm asking about 1.2.4, why, when I click on friends, does it tell me that I need to update??? I get that a level 1-10, at least may need to update to get higher gifts, but ME?? Also, it won't even let me give one of the first three basic gifts to those that are lower anymore. I had a question about Tracker, but got my answers, thank you :) I really like this game, just a bit glitchy at times…keep up the good, hard work. I know many don't appreciate it and seem to only complain, but do they realize what it takes to make a game, let alone a great one?! Lol, as for glitches, I'm sure you run a a fine tooth comb through it before updating, but heck, no one is perfect ;) thanks again Beeline.

try to rebot your device because you clearly have the latest update and log out and in on game center and every time I have done an update this latest time i need to log in fb through the game agian

28. sammy says:

how do you build architect smurf's hut?

29. Anke says:

Problem here! Im in the middle of the upgrade handys shop quest, almost getting there, I have to update the game for Tracker and all of a sudden it just forgets what I was working on and starts with Tracker quest? Hiw am I gonna get Architects house now?

You should still get the questions about architects hut from papa smurf even if you do the event from Tracker smurf

30. moonlight says:

fsfs

31. Buddy says:

I'M on level 48, and for the past few days I've had papa smurf quest asking for 20 boxes of tulips and Angry smurf quest asking for 30 boxes of tulips, I've planted this request over at least 3 or four times but they still don't complete the quests, I've tried combinations of all three colours blue ,pink & red but still no luck, this id deffo a bug ! when can it be fixed ?

You need to plant al 30 at the same time that grouchy ask you abot and for papa smurf try with some other kind of flowers

32. Rhonda says:

my village has been wiped out gargamel twice now and the village only has half the streams there so i cant place a bridge this is the second time this has happend is there anyway to fix this without loosing all my berrys and smurfs again. Please help….

• tom says:

When you go to the main menu, you go to options, then push 16times on papa smufs head. it then says: recover vlage.. you can go back to yesterday when it was all good;)

33. Baby Smurf says:

What if I don’t finish tracker smurfs quest on time?

34. Handy smurf says:

Why can't I gift my friends anymore? One of them was on level 18 and now it says that he's on 16! When I try to give a gift it says that they need to update their smurfs. Why did the game go back in time?

35. Marine says:

Hi!
    Please help me. How could I earn 100 XP in Greedy's game???
    Thank you for your reply!

That's not possible. The max is 45 but that's a bug I've experienced too. When I logged out the game and in, the task completed.