icon Ver.: 1.10.0iconVer.: 1.6.0 a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

Sep

Smurfs village version 1.2.6 is live for iOS users

Beeline just resealed a new update of Smurfs village game for iOS users. in this  new update, Doctor smurf and reporter  the new characters have been added to the smurfs village.  A new world in the smurfs village has been created where you can attract many animals.  So What’s new in this version 1.2.6 according to beeline ?
-Invite all kinds of animals to stay with Doctor Smurf inside a huge new Animal Sanctuary! Squirrels and Rabbits and Mice, oh my!
-Visit Reporter Smurf in the village every day for the Daily Smurf headline and get great bonuses!
-It’s back to school on the island with new items including Brainy’s Blackboard, desks, and more! Build an outdoor school for the Smurfs!
-New Quests!

Detailed review about this  smurfs village update is coming soon. along with a game through.

Comments

1. Smurfy Friend says:

Since this last update for fireman smurf, tapping on Brainy's blackboard almost always causes the game to crash. Is there a way to prevent this? The game also crashes when I try to collect coins from my sandbox pyramid. I tried leaving the game after activating fireman smurf but that doesn't help. Any solution to this? I find that the game is crashing a lot…sometimes when going or coming back from the island.

2. Americom33 says:

Help me !! :-(
    My village is level 36 and I updated my iphone ios6 yesterday … This morning my village is level 1… How can I recover my former village ??? Thanks Americo

Recover your village: Go to the main menu and select options. There you see Papa Smurfs head next to the 'restart village' button( do not press that). You have to tap his head 16 times and then a button 'recover village' appears. Press it and you'll see a list off saved villages. Select one, preview it and if it's the one you want select recover.
      If that doesn't work try to use a back up from i-Tunes or i-Cloud.

• stephie says:

I just have to say thanks a million times to Dreamy_Smurf, i just updated my iphone to ios 6 and lost my smurf,I couldnt sleep and tried to sync to my itunes but couldnt retrieve my favourite game,thanks to u so so much that I could get back my game.Who would hv guess that by tapping papa smurf head could retireve it back.Thank u so so much Dreamy_Smurf

3. Nubia says:

Why does it say no internet connection!!!!!!!!!!!!

4. Ann says:

I hate smurf village, always a problem after. An upgrade!!!!!!

5. READ THIS! says:

VERSION 1.2.7 HAS BEEN RELEASED! U GET MINER HUT FOR 25 SMURFBERRIES AND THAT LETS YOU GET THE DIAMOND MINE!!! ALSO REGENERATE SMURFBERRY BUSH!!!

6. Jamie says:

Need to add friends for iOS. Give bolts everyday

7. jackisforever says:

Have anyone ever received a blueprint from Jokey or Message in a bottle?

8. Natty Smurf says:

I don't get xp from Brainy smurfs black board nor does he come over and lecture the other smurfs

9. Smurfsaddicted says:

When will this update come to android?

10. Julie says:

I hate this new applications they always screwed the game!!! now I have more bugs!!! great!!!! and I emailed  20 times already to beeline but they never help! I’m thinking I’ll be done with this game.

11. bigman says:

since the last update my total amount of smurfs is decreasing every day on the island!
    every day i loose about 4 smurfs!!!
    they are gone forever! (not the bug that 2 smurfs are watering 1 plot)

i've emailed beeline but they don't give an explanation.

12. suze says:

I have found that when more smurfs are planting a crop – if I delete the crops affected and restart they reset back . I can plant again individually each plot and it's all ok. Does cost me money to replant tho.

13. Sue says:

Having troube with papas quest of 18 stones. Bought placed around village didn't appease papa,help.

14. Masja Groen says:

Since two months or so, I can't play the smurfs game anymore. At first I coundn't get into the game. Then there was an update, and that problem was fixed. But know I have an even bigger problem. When I went back to my village, after trying to give a gift, everything was gone!! All the houses, al the gardens everything!! There are still some smurfs wondering around and there's a bridge floating over the green field… And there's à message that Brainy burned Papa's house down. Then I get that house as a gift, but I can't place it because I first have to build a bridge over the water. But there isn't any water so I can't place that floating bridge anywhere. Maybe this all sounds funny, but when you still had over 800 berries, it's not. So who can help??

Go to options, tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times, a recover village button appears. Press it and you'll see a list off saved villages. Select one, preview and if it's yours recover.

15. Aaa says:

Since the update i couldnt play, as soon as i click "play" the game crashes :(

16. Becky says:

I plant crops on the island but when the game is off the crops aren't being watered until I open the game. I planted tomatoes last night and when I opened the game this morning it still had 7 and half hours to go. Anyone else having this problem?

17. bikegirl says:

on the island all my crops are not harvesting. I planted strawberries yesterday and they are still at 34mins. Does anyone else have this problem? When is the next update, this one is a pain- too many bugs

18. Ron NYC says:

When are they going to fix all these bugs! Beeline is absolutely irresponsible for making these releases without performing even minimal testing. Very unprofessional and quite frankly, incompetent.

19. Jodes says:

When will this update be coming to Android please.

And i have Iphone but my partner has a android and he really wants the update!! ??

Thanks

Jodes

20. Liza says:

Another thing that i noticed recently since the new update is that the smurf sand houses no longer give away coins on the mainland. Does anyone have. The similar problem?

21. Eric Chung says:

Any one having game crashed problem?

• Americom33 says: