icon Ver.: 1.9.0iconVer.: 1.5.0.a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

Aug
2013

Smurfs village version 1.4.2 is out for iOS players

From the  smurfs village mainland  to the island, to the mountains and now to the space, that’s what the new update is about. A new smurfs village version was just released by Beeline featuring Astro-smurf and his spaceship.  This is considered as one of the biggest move of Beeline, as new characters (Swoofs), decoration items, and more new land were introduced to the game.  According to Beeline’s official description:
– Blast off into space with Astro Smurf and build a new village on an unexplored planet!
– Meet the friendly Swoofs and help them find their way home by completing constellations

– Uncover fallen stars and stardust to complete constellations and grow your space village
– Send your magical space bird to clear new unexplored territory
– Decorate with strange space plants, glowing trees, colorful furniture, berry bush domes and more!
– Collect out of this world rewards!
– Rocket into Smurfy space at level 22!

Comments

1. good mobile says:

I need a lot of berry pleas

2. Smurfette says:

I m at level 26 i have 18 swoof hut but only 2 craters and bird is not coming anymore.. When i will get more craters?

You need to dig up stars to complete the constellations in order to clear more land. The process is as follows: 1) dig up stars, 2) use the stars to complete constellations, 3) add swoof huts 4) clear more land, 5) repeat the process until you've completed all the constellations up through Lyra.

3. Joe says:

I can't expand. I had the bird hit it and have lost the space. Can't even go to the left anymore. I have 45 swoofs and have finished the constellations for now but still can't expand :-(

You need to open a ticket with Beeline at http://beeline-i.com/support.php

• Ingrid says:

Beeline contacted me and the answer is shit. They can't help. The only way to solve this at this moment is to recover the village by tapping papa smurfs hat. I have this problem since the beginning and Beeline first said to wait. I waited so long that I can't recover the village anymore. So I am stuck on swoof planet. This game isn't fun for me anymore. To many bugs and you have to buy almost everything. I don't mind doing that, but then the game should work, but that doesn't, so I stopped playing.

4. Lamia says:

I need a lot of berry please

5. Aly says:

Ever since I expanded my land on Planet Swoof the game keeps crashing every time I attempt to go to planet Swoof. Opened a ticket with Beeline and nothing was done about it. This game and Beeline sucks.

6. mtoep says:

Anyone having problem in the constellation book trying to turn the page or is it my touch screen?

I play on the Samsung Galaxy Note II, and I don't have any issues turning the page. Try pressing a couple of different spots on the arrow, as some of us have noticed the place one has to tap the different items to collect xp has moved a bit with this update.

7. rebecccaaa says:

how do you find the swoofs special crate

8. Gosia says:

Show to dig up a crate?

Tap the crater. It will either tell you that an object will land soon or allow you to dig. You mu s t dig your craters until you find a crate.

9. Zooey says:

I'm in Lv.50
    I have no idea what to do on current quest which is "The Smurfs want to go on a treasure hunt. Let's see if we can find a crate."
    I let smurfs keep digging crates but nothing happen. I have 2crates so far. When can i get more crates? (I knew we can get max 4) Thanks!

Are you on swoof planet doing this quest? If yes, simply finding a crate should trigger the completion on Papa's quest. There is no specific crate to dig up from the craters. As to where you can get more craters, you just need to expand your land towards the west and then south. There will be 2 more craters there for you to uncover.

• Zooey says:

Thank you! I just completed this quest by digging up XP.

• Nuno Marnoco says:

Hi
          Plese can you tell me how can you do that ? I'm in the same quest too.
          Thanks !
          Nuno

You dig the craters. Tap on the crater and purchase the shovel. The craters have a 2-hour reset time if you haven't purchased Scultptor, and a 1-hour reset time if you have, which means once you collect from a crater, you have to wait either 1 or 2 hours before you can dig again.

10. Anna says:

i just updated to the newest version and one of my swoof craters has disappeared. now i am left with only one crater and have no idea how to get the other one back. is this a glitch???

Try recovering from the hidden backups. From the blue Play menu tap Options. Then tap the icon of Papa's head 16 times. When it appears, tap Recover Village. You should see a list of files. Preview the first one and so on until you find one with your craters. Overwrite your village with that file.

11. Wombat says:

the 2nd Crater exploration timer doesn't seem to count down when not in the game ? Has anyone else noticed this ?

12. Angelica says:

How do you expand the land ?

13. Jodi says:

What I can't understand how come you can get more smurfs for the space expansion that don't do anything and when it comes to the mountain expansion it is really hard to get smurfs and that's where it would be most helpful for the crop quests or the bush quests.

14. Natalie says:

Am having a problem with one of my craters, it seems to take days to uncover anything rather than hours… Have had to use my SBs to get it to complete the lst two times…
    Any clues?

If you mean there's something wrong with the timers on your craters, don't worry. It is a glitch that some players are facing. A bug fix update will be out soon to fix this.

15. Lee says:

I agree with the general comments relating to space. Very boring. Also for those of us past level 59 the whole game has lost it's challenge. Hard to keep playing with interest when it takes such huge amounts of xp to progress. I stopped for a month or so and came back just for the space expansion but I'm bored with it already. Nothing to do there. On positive side levels 1 thru 40 were great!

• Minmin says:

I agree… I am at level 45 and there is noting exciting. It would be great if there were more things to build and also if more smurfberries were given as you move up levels. Need some new things to unlock to make game more exciting.

16. Avd says:

How come everytime i uncover a crate that appears to be a star, it end up being a broken star?

17. Haleigh says:

I CAN'T FIND HOW TO BUY GRANDPA SMURF OR THE SPACE SHIP IT'S GETTING REALLY FRUSTERADING

First, please do not write to us in all caps. It is equivalent to shouting. Second, please tell us what level you are on currently. You wouldn't buy Grandpa. He appears during Level 26 once you have completed all of Papa's quests.

18. Ladybugg says:

What is the little food bowl full of stars at the top and what do you do with them?

19. SteelersGirl74 says:

My Facebook friends won't connect. I am using the android app and am logged in to FB .

If you have a large number of friends, when the app sorts them, it is possible the friends who play the game are far down the list that the app can't see them. Some players have opened a Facebook account just for the game, but since it is a violation of Facebook's TOS, I cannot advise you to do that.

20. Clumsy says:

I buyed the 2 nd expansion on planet swoof. But i cant see the new crater

21. Funkyvalouton says:

Papa smurf quest : we have to find a crate before we can go swimming. Uncover a crate. What do i do ? (Level 58). Thks