potter_icon Ver.: 1.5.3potter_iconVer.: 1.4.0a
Updated on: Apr, 09, 2014Updated on: Apr 15, 2014

Aug

The Beeline servers are currently down for maintenance

You may already notice  that  you have a problem to visit, to see or probably  to gift your friends today.  Apparently the Beeline servers are currently down for maintenance. During this time friend finding and gifting are unavailable. Beeline expects the servers to be back up withinthe next 24 hours.   So please keep it Smurfy and thanks for your patience .

Please remain tuned we will update you as soon as we will get an update. Thank you

Categories : News

Comments

1. Amy says:

Wen I open the app all my smurfs are just randomly walking around all my houses, plots and homes are gone… What can I do???

Recover your village: Go to options, tap Papa Smurfs’ head 16 times. A ‘recover village’ button appears. Press it and you’ll see a list off saved villages. Select one, preview it, and if it’s yours select ‘recover’.
      If you think your game is corrupted delete and reinstall your game but only when you're sure you can recover with either Gamecenter, i-Tunes or i-Cloud. To do so check this link: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-int…
      If you really can’t do a thing about it contact Beeline at support@beeline-i.com

2. sufiyan says:

when i open my apps i just have papa smurfs,jokey are just walking around..i lost my 10 smurfs and everything..house,brige,flower.crops all lost in my village..when i buy any item,i cant put my item..i see my village all green colour..i cant see all my item,my smurf and everything is lost…can you help my problem??

3. Foofy1234 says:

I’ve had nothing but issues since the last update. Crashing when visiting friends, not receiving any gifts, and the latest, my crops on my island taking more then triple the time to harvest. This is becoming very frustrating. Please fix.

4. EJR says:

Since this latest update, I have 2 Smurfs working on one garden plot. This is happening with about 10 total. That means I am down 10 Smurfs who should be working on their own garden. Anyone else having this issue? Makes it tough to maximize garden space.

5. Amy says:

As soon as I open the app all my smurfs are just walking around…there are no houses, none of the games, nothing….what should I do??

6. Abe says:

I can't receive any gift

7. Brandy (csi-bs) says:

Has anyone noticed that the game is crashing while attempting to give a gift at a friends village? I visit a friends village…maybe 2 then the game will crash and I can't see my friends connected at all? It says that I am not connected to game centre or Facebook? I restart the ap, my iPad and I still can't find a way to connect to my friends. Usually the next day same thing happens. This is annoying b/c I can't give gifts to ALL my friends before having some type of problem :0(

8. Skijumpersmurf says:

Hi. I was wondering if the server has been fixed. I was Able to recieve gifts till the last update. Now I have not recieved a gifts for Two weeks. I am Able to give gifts to others but I am not sure if they Get Them. Is There still a problem With the server?

9. Alex says:

Hi Guys, my experience of the problem is veeery worrying. Inwas at level 36 and suddenly today am brought to level 2 ?????? I hope this has something to do with the problems at the servers.

No, it's a game error. Go to options, tab Papa Smurf's head 16 times. A button recover village appears, tab it and you will see a list off saved villages. Select the one off yesterday, preview it and if it's yours recover.

10. Melissa says:

I’m not able to open up the game at all. I’ve updated to the new version and while I was playing, it suddenly jump back to my home screen and since then I have not been able to access to the game. Usually it will pop back to my home screen after it shows the loading bar. What happen? Do I need to uninstall and then install it back? Will I lose my game if I do so? Please advice.

First try airplane mode. If it doesn't work delete and re-install the game but only when you've connected your village with Gamecenter or when you have a back-up.

11. Kelen says:

Depois da última atualização (android), o jogo trava e fica lento (não me permitindo mais desempenhar os mini-games no tempo determinado). O erro não acontece na ilha, apenas na aldeia!

After the last update (android), the game crashes and slows down (not allowing me to play more mini-games on time). The error does not happen on the island, just in the village!

I have that error on the island when there are a whole lot off things ready to give coins/xp. Log out and in. That always fixed it for me.

12. angry smurf! says:

I have suddenly had about 20 Smurfs taken off me and all the quests I'm being given are from previous low levels and i have already done them – does anyone know what is going on? Also can't get across to the island – i'm on level 26

13. Susan says:

When wil you fix the isiue with the server!

14. Margie says:

I bought two smurfberry bushes but did not receive them. Does this have anything to do with the current Beeline maintenance? My friends are missing also. Getting frustrated with this "free" game that I've spent a lot of money on to advance levels. Beginning to get a little old!!

15. adds says:

i still can't visit any of my friends!!
    when will this be repaired?

16. Emmet-19 says:

I bought the new clumsy hut for 30 berries and his mini game doesn't work. The music plays (same as the fishing and painting game) but the screen never changes away from the village. Is this also a server problem or a new update bug?

yes Emmet, that's the way it should, all you need to do is to follow clumsy and whenever he slieeps you woke him up, by doing so you will gain over 2000XP,

17. LammyLevels says:

New update coming soon? The Smurfs' Village Game Centre icon has changed

18. Roura says:

What is the date of this post?

19. smart smurfling says:

hmmmm maybe a new update is beeline is working on

20. Mannamia says:

I'm a little bit mad of beeline, they took my village and smurfberries with them and gave no point of restore. Thanks, really!
    I guess, they'll fix the "problem" with the cheated smurfberries, this makes sense of all their offers in the last time.
    However, i hope i get my bought berries back.

Mannamia

• Sylvia says:

have you contacted Beeline about this, they sometimes refund for lost SB

• !Jos06! says:

If you figure out how to get those lost smurfberries back, please let us know how you did it. I too have lost sb and have contacted beeline, filled out all their forms, only to get a “we’ll check into it”. When I sent another request because I hadn’t heard anything in a few weeks, I just got a generic reply :”thanks for your comments, we’ll use them to make smurfs a better game”. That was the last I heard of beeline and I still am waiting on my purchased merchandise(sb) to be returned to me! Please let us know if you have any luck. How can they just take your money and run?!