icon Ver.: 1.9.0iconVer.: 1.5.0.1a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

Jun

The Seabird is now available in the island for limited time

The seabird (seagull) has arrived to the island and   is now available to purchase.  It costs  65 Smurfberries and is available only for  limited period (3 days or 72 hours).  The Seagull is not available in the main village  and it gives you 100 XP every few hours according to Beeline. Similarly to the duck, Seabirds are static and do not move around in the island.

The Seabird is now available on the island for limited time

Categories : News, Promotional Items

Comments

1. ben says:

is anyone else pissed that they keep making limted time items it sucks i mean wen need more then a cople of hours right

2. Suze says:

I just don't get the appeal of the clockwork smurf… And the bottle quests … What's the payoff? I love that they gave us the tractor – I was so over planting and harvesting. But this game is getting very expensive to keep playing. I agree … Let coins buy a few more things. Mining game is consistently fun… More of that kind of game please. Customisation is a bit of a drag … I do it for something to do… But really what I want is more land… The ability to get more smurfs and expand my empire on the mainland. I like the extra space on the island but it takes soooo long to get up a level for one measly house? I like the building aspect of this game… I don't really want to renovate . I want to create new buildings… New layouts etc.. Is anyone else noticing that it takes longer to get to the island? I play this game laste at night and I fall asleep waiting for that dar n boat. I want a speedboat!!! Or better yet a bridge . A short one. Big yawn currently. More land on the mainland… Its been forever since I can get a new smurf. Makes it a bit dull. Anyways I love the game but I do get frustrated. Ps those pop ups drive me crazy!!! get rid of them please. Enough to make you want to stop . Let's face it… It takes a while for the game to open… You don't want to muck around trying to click these things off all the time!! Love smurfette on the island… Lots of new options but they are costly… And can get a little dull. Loving the lucky smurf . Tho what a berry waster. Coin option please!!! Keep up the good work. Cheers all ….

3. lolol says:

Do smurberries boost you level

If you use them to speed up your crops, you will level up quicker but it's better to buy the special smurfs with it. Your village will then be looking nicer :)

4. lolol says:

Do smurfberries boost your level

5. Alaltit says:

Help! How do we get thru Grouchy's quest to harvest 30 boxes of tulips? I tried the previous way where you seed the box, remove it and reseed but it does not seem to work. Any clues to get this quest done?

6. Alaltit says:

Help! How do we get thru Grouchy's quest to harvest 30 boxes of tulips? I tried the previous way where you seed, remove and reseed and it does not seem to work. Any clues please!

No, as the quest specifically said, you have to HARVEST them. Which means you have to wait till it's time to harvest the flowers, then you can complete his quest.

7. WonnyQ says:

Beeline are OUT OF CONTROL! what is going on? It is like they have new developers of the game that have no idea of the history. Prices (Smurfberries – are getting over the top). The app is now always full of bugs and constantly crashes. I am so sad as I love this game (and have spent not just time but money on it) and I am now wondering what for? 2 years and I can now no longer play – each time I launch the game I recieve the orange beeline screen and then it crashes. In the last week I have deleted the app (I pay via Game Centre) and re installed it 3 times. Fortunately I still have my smurfberries but now it wont let me in…
    I have contacted them and get the same response – 'we will pass it onto our developers'

Thanks but can anyone else help or am I now another victim of this app and have to move on….

8. iiiing says:

I can’t open smurf today at all!!!! Get it fix

9. Simona says:

please help, i cannot open my village since this morning. i tryed everything but the game crushes after the orange beeline screen…

10. silvia says:

I play this game on two apple devices and none of them could open it. I can not access the game….

This happened because apple updated something and Beeline had to change some things to make the games work again. Now it should be fixed.

11. Sunburned Smurf says:

I purchased the new "cute worm". Looks like it gives you 50xp every hour, but it is so small that you really can't see the worm. Just looks like a stack of apples.

12. Lauriane says:

À worm is out !

13. Farmer_Smurf says:

ANDROID UPDATE IS OUT!!

14. Trey says:

I haven’t gotten a free smurfberrie in three months on this game. I’m referring to jokey, Marco, and the Miab quests. Leveling up takes about a full month for me so I only get three berries a month and can’t ever afford one of Beelines deals. is anyone else witnessing this or is this on purpose by beeline to try making people buy berries?

it's very hard to play this game without buying smurfberries. So only buy necessary/useful items to help you level up a little quicker. Like farmer, harvest wagon for golden corns to generate coins so you can buy critters, butterflies, extra smurfs, land expansions for crops. Those are the stuff I bought for my 1st village.

• Trey says:

Not only have I been skipped on free smurfberries lately but I also think I have a record on not getting blueprints from rafts and jokey. I have sent two of my three rafts out on blueprints every single day since the last update plus a few days before that update. It’s been since may 3rd that I’ve been sending these rafts out with no success. Is this a big for me or is it literally just back luck? Once again this game is progressing too slowly.

• Sally says:

I have the same problem. They keep trying to get your money.

15. Lola says:

And here I am, waiting to Beeline to be kind enough to solve a bug running for month and a half now, an annoying bug that made my progress bar go up to 25000% and that is keeping me from levelling up, and hence earn berries and houses and new smurfs. This makes the game just meaningless!!! Come on Beeline, just solve the problem!!!

16. Jina says:

Ok the fact that everything new is costing smurfberries is a bit ridiculous! Why can't you charge a small amount of smurfberries or give the option to purchase them with coins. I understand you need to make money to keep the game running and I have purchased smurfberries. I am more willing to purchase an item with smurfberries if the amount of berries are less or if it cost a lot of coins. But I will not buy a bird for 65 smurfberries that's just insane.

• Trey says:

Amen! I completely agree although I have never purchased smurfberries nor never intend to. The option to purchase specialty items for coins is highly needed. Otherwise I see there really no reason to give coins at all. You only need so many caterpillars and butterflies.

• Arwenstar says:

I agree with you. On the mainland we were given the opportunity to purchase the butterfly, caterpillar, mouse and squirrel or whatever it was, with coins as well as smurberries. Why hasn't that happened on the island?! It just seems greedy. It's not as if I haven't bought lots of smurberries already! How much more do they want? If they only asked for 20 or 30 berries for the fish for ex then I could understand that it's berries only and not available for coins but as it is Beeline seems determined to part us from our money :(

17. Diesel says:

Since the latest update I haven't had nightfall on the mainland, so can't collect the scardey XP points… Now I have lost all sound in the game, I have restarted the iPad to no avail…. Please help :(

18. AVC says:

The seagull sure looks cool, but it's a bit overpriced.
    I think I will contact Beeline about the damn pop up ads. AND, my MIAB disappeared after the first quest. I even restored the game (cost me a bunch of withered crops) and it was back. Only to disappear again as soon as I looked away (well, went over to the mainland)

19. MoiraSmurf says:

65xp for a static animal only giving some XP is a whopping lot to invest. On the island the sand sculpture comes for 16000 coins (which can be accumulated in a fair amount of time by wisely harvesting) and also gives XP regularily. When placing XP-giving items there that one is to be preferred although the best one re cost and profit is of course the Butterfly for coins on the main land. OTOH Beeline positively suprised me by a raft gift containing the Crab (another static animal costing 50 berries and giving XP).

20. Chris says:

This is the second time after the update, that my seabottle is lost. This time with a few smurfs. Is this a know bug?

Yes the bottle can disappear so you should ignore it for now.

• Chris says:

Okay thanks for responding. And the smurfs i get back when there is a new update? (sorry for my englisch)

• Betty naas says:

It's hard to ignore as each time it takes smurfs with it. I have lost 7 smurfs to date. Will we get our smurfs back.

• Foggy says:

My bottle went missing during the quests the first two times after the latest update, but I believe I might have found a sloppy fix to it. I did the following on the third set of requests and was able to receive a part for clockwork smurf. [I have an Apple iPod Touch 4]

1. I didn't travel on the ship from the island to the mainland, but I did travel from the mainland to the island.
        2. I exited the game by going back to the main menu.
        3. I didn't touch the bottle after I received the first quest. The next quest just pops up.

21. hype- says:

i got enough seagulls flying around my house as it is I'm not going to pay $5 for a virtual one…

22. Betty says:

Is anyone getting as frustrated as me at those darn free apps every time you open smurf village? I have spent a lot of money on berries to play this game and should not have to be so annoyed. Today the app stuck and I couldn't even open the game. Between suddenly charging outrageous berry counts for all new item and cramming apps in our faces, I am suddenly wondering if this game is worth it anymore! It's becoming a money pit!

• Froggy says:

My app is also stuck. I can't get in. What to do????

Game server issue and beeline is working on it. The current workaround is turn on airplane mode (or turn off wi-fi) on your device if you need access to your village to save your crops. While in airplane mode, your phone can't receive calls/emails so dont forget to turn off airplane mode when you are done with your village.

23. scaredy smurf says:

too expensive. anyway i dont really like the bird

24. Aubrey says:

after garmele scares the smurfs into the forest and they need some place to stay when it put me to a different place with all grass it gave me a house for papa smurf and it told me to build a garden i did that and it keeps telling me that i cant place any object unless i build a bridge so i tried that and it wont let me place anything anywhere what should i do?

• Addicted says:

I had the same problem and I had just bought 100 smurfberries. If I restore I loose them. Think I will wait for an update

• cristiana says:

I'm having the same problem! 2 days without my village now. what shall I do? cristiana

25. Brainy says:

yep, the (#smurfs + #caterpillars + #snails = 250) char limit is the limit so game can run on older devices.

26. MMMMMonkey says:

Good to see that the Seagull is a bargain at only 65 SB. Thanks Beeline I will buy 5 of them for sure.

27. Robin says:

I almost bought this today. 65 berries is a lot so I assumed this bird would fly around the island. I decided to wait before investing 65 berries and find out if the bird flew around. I am so glad I didn't buy it! I know Beeline can create something like that. Over at Snoopy's Street Fair, there are butterflies and hot air balloons floating around. Having something just sit there giving xp every now and then just isn't worth it to me.

28. ayman says:

I hope if you made more pet can move on village or island like caterpillar

The moving pets count towards the character limit and that annoys some players so I don't think they will add more walking critters.

29. Emmet-19 says:

The exact same thing just happened to me. Thank goodness Beeline's recovery feature works. What a horrible couple of minutes of mind crippling panic!
    Regarding the new worm, does 50 xp per hour mean it's possible to collect a max of 1200 in 24 hrs? I am not thrilled with this piece meal distribution. I regret the purchase. They should disclose up front the benefit of selecting a particular purchase.

30. Emmet-19 says:

Thanks Brainy, I too am on my last nerve with their pop ups!

31. anamilano says:

today is problem for everyone, i call few people who play this game and they can't open game , today is shitttttt