icon Ver.: 1.7.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 14, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Aug

The Smurfs village Japanese edition version 1.2.3.0 has been released

The Smurfs village game Japanese edition version 1.2.3.0 was just released this week.  The Japanese edition is  slightly different than the English edition. The main iconic character in this version is Tracker smurf, but instead to have a white feather in his hat, he has a green one.  Moreover in this update, ‘Mystery Pot‘ was introduced. When you press the ‘pot’ icon, it shows 4 tabs (1500 gold coins, 10 smurfberries, 30 smurfberries, and 50 smurfberries ). Each tab shows 4 or more items from which you can randomly obtain when you buy the pot.

The 50 Smurfberries tab contains premium items including new items among already offered ones. This pot is available both on the village and the island and the selection of items are different.

This pot system was introduced instead of Lucky Smurf. We don’t know yet if Lucky will come to Japanese village edition or not, but we will update you whenever we get new information.

In addition to more birds to the village are added, but this time is an eagle which was introduced as well as to new decoration items.

Credit to: Cassis

Comments

1. Thai says:

i'm playing level 27. But i'm lost all of data,i must begin level 1. Help me. How must i do????

Go to options, tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times, a recover village button appears. Tap it and you'll see a list off saved villages, select one, preview and if it's yours recover. If it doesn't work contact Beeline at support@beeline-i.com

2. Cassis says:

Wow, it shows more items than what I see in my menu. The offer for 50 SBs in my menu is only candles at the moment.

3. pink pony says:

How do I get this app for kindle fire? iphone? android?

Actually is available for iphone on AppStore, and vailable for most android phones ,on google play. I'm aware that many people are using kindle fire have it on their devices, but I really cant tell you how to download it :(, but for sure is available

4. jvillerider says:

How do you get this game? Can it be downloaded onto Kindle Fire? Androoid? iPhone?

Actually is available for iphone and most android phones, I know people using kindle fire have it on their devices, but I really cant tell you how to download it :(, but for sure is available