An other new feature was added in the island is to move the fixed palm trees, as well as you can buy them from the shop, which they cost 10 smurfberries. Many other decoration items were added like Lifeguard chair which was mentioned earlier and it costs 40000 gold coins.
So what’s new in this Smurfs village update according to the official Beeline description:
- Brainy now has a hut in the village which grants you bonus XP and coins when harvesting crops, and adds the ability to harvest all withered crops at once!
- Palm trees are now available for purchase on the island!
- New items are available in the village and the island including the Lifeguard chair, pool noodle, and many more!
- Level 50 has been added to the game with an unlockable Smurfy statue.
- Papa Smurf will now remind you of your current quest when you visit the village or island!
- Various bug fixes