icon Ver.: 1.8.0iconVer.: 1.4.8.a
Updated on: October 29, 2014Updated on: October 9, 2014

Jul

Tracker Smurf is coming to the village

New teasers screenshots were released to reveal the content of the upcoming release for smurfs village game.  Most probably the next update version 1.2.3 will be released sometimes in the last week of  July.   So what’s new in the new update?  To start with, a new level (level 49) will be added.   New mushroom house customizations will be added as well as new decoration items will be added like new comp fire.

With regards to the new smurfs, Tracker smurf will be added to the village (we still don’t know what level will be introduced), but the most important it has a mini game as it is shown in one of the screenshots.  Apparently Tracker smurf will ask you to for a quest as it is shown in the dialogue box: “My Soup is ready!  You will earn bonus XP for everything you do until the soup runs out! Complete my checklist and I’ll make the soup even better! Here’s the first one!”.  Completing Tracker Smurf quest will give you XP.

With regards to the island beach air mattress will be added in the island where smurfs can use them and enjoy summer sun on the beach.  In addition to swimming turtles will be added where you can place them in the sea. Moreover, according to rumor a the MIAB (message in a bottle) will be fixed

Categories : News, Update Teasers

Comments

1. Febe says:

Hello, I'm (only) at level 17 now, from time to time I get a message that tracker is in the village, but when I tap on the cauldron; tracker is never there. I'm connected to the internet; maybe it is related to another issue I have, game seems to get stuck on DAY 1 : when I tap on reporter smurf; it always gives me the reward of DAY 1. the game is progressing well, I have the hidden backups of all the days I have been playing. I didn't change system time (I have been reading this could cause issues) what could be wrong?

Tracker no longer needs the internet, so that's a weird message. I'm wondering if you're playing on an older device that can no longer update the village. Would you tell us what device and OS you are playing on?

2. Anna says:

Hi! Somebody, please help me! How do I make Papa Smuf wave at me 2 times? Thanks!

3. Joey says:

How to play bake 2 cherry cookies

The solution seems to be to bake one and not do any other function in the game and to leave the app open in the background until time elapses and you can bake the second one. Repeat the process for the third one. OR if you do not mind spending SB, you can bake three in a row without waiting for the game to reset. Either way, the key is to be sure not to do any other function in between the first, second, and third ones

Please consider weighing in on the official Beeline forum topic: https://c.getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games/topic…

4. Dima says:

My son's on level 41. Tracker smurf asks to earn 60 xp in the Greedy's game. How on earth is it possible, if maximum reward is 45 xp? And he already tried to play it twice, cause he thought that maybe the results could be summed up. But they couldn't.

5. kyle says:

How long will traker be in the forest. I'm starting to get frustrated

As we have repeatedly stated, Beeline has taken Tracker out of the game until further notice. That is the message you will see each and every time you tap on his cauldron until he is introduced. When Beeline decides his quests are working properly, he will be reintroduced with great fanfare so that all players can again enjoy his quests.

6. Justin Putera says:

Every time I check the cauldron, Brainy says he is always away. It says that it requires internet connection, and I have internet connection 24/7. Any help, please?

It's not you or your game, it's a system-wide issue with Tracker. He has been missing/unreliable for many months now. We haven't heard any news from Beeline on when/if they plan to fix him.

7. Di says:

I am on level 25. I have high speed Internet connection on my iPhone. Everything else works on this game but I have yet to see Tracker Smurf. I have to imagine that this is some kind of problem with the game.

Tracker has had problems for over six months. some players have reported they have success if they keep effects turned off.

8. Stine says:

Hmm, I can't seem to make Tracker Smurf work. He is away most of the time. And when he finally comes, the XP-event is over, before I have a chance to do anything. This time I checked his cauldron, he was awya, then I shut down the app, comes back less than 30 minutes later, and the XP event is over … This has happened 3 times!
    Somebody please help me :-(

• A_Smurf says:

Same here, even after most recent update

• Rose says:

I suggest you check your internet connection because it was happening to me to. I have it on my ipod and when i left the house i was able to go on and harvest crops but i was told the event that i had worked on all day and was harvesting crops for was over and done. Soon as i got home he was back. the even is usually over 40hrs long. I think its 48hrs total. Hope this helps. Good luck

9. natasha says:

There is way to may bugs! Its making this game horrid! The brown bench is were on stuck at too! And instead of just one of the to dos they should show all of them for that point thing and let you do them in any order you want

10. kathy tran says:

Have collected one stone for step 2 in trackers hunt. Step three asked to collect three stones. I have tried purchasing the all of stone pathway and rocks and nothing happened. I can’t have a friend give to me since I don’t have a Facebook. Any other suggestions?

11. Ishysmurf says:

Hi. Im stuck at level 15 since no one is able to give me seeds to plant in the flower box. How will i get em without having to receive it from a friend?? Please help!

12. Sophie says:

The bugs really bug me! I'm stuck on the brown bench tracker smurf thing and I've noticed something… When tracker smurf says what to do or if you click on him, he says build 2 brown 'bench' in the village. He says bench not benches.

13. Ricci says:

help!!! i build two different brown benches and they are still not checked on the check list… what brown bench am i suppose to build!!!? this is getting very frustrating!

14. Hala says:

I’m in level 40 and i still cant collect a package from jokey,, and now papa smurf, grouchy, jokey, and clumsy are all asking me to collect agift from jokey.. And i have updated it to the newest version . WHat should I do??

15. Lushelle says:

Tracker smurf seemed like fun, I WAS enjoying the XP events.

Until he asked to earn 289 XP in Handy’s game! The maximum

That can be won is 200! So now what? I tried logging out and

back in, still asks the impossible, with 10 hours to go I can do

no more. Ripped off.

Can only say that there are a loooots of bugs with Traker smurfs event and I dont take him to seriously

• Cecilia says:

I got the same problem too, just on me Tracker is adking about 257 XP in the Handy's game… what to do??

You can play it twice but I wouldent spend sb to complete tasks from tracker smurf, ignore it instead

16. Kelley says:

Hi , what's make Grouch cross 4 times?

17. Bartje43 says:

When i check to see when tracker smurf will be back, it states that tracker needs internet to return. I have internet and everything else is working fine. Another bug???

18. Ruth Sharone says:

I’m on level 29 in the game and since last week I havent been able to open my game on the iPad. What’s happening?

19. Marine says:

Hi!
    Please, help me. How could I earn 100 XP in Greedy's game?
    ( It's a Tracker's quest)
    Thank you for your reply.

That's not possible. The max is 45 but that's a bug I've experienced too. When I logged out the game and in, the task completed.

• Sophie says:

You've got to have greedy smurfs bakery first. Then, you can wait for it to build and when there's a cake on top of the building, you can click it and bake. Hope this helps. P.S: You also have to do a medium or hard level

20. Diane Hughes says:

This tracker smurf thing is stupid. It's asking me to harvest 23shrubs of acorns. With only seven hrs to go this takes 24 hrs !!!!!!!!!

21. grace lim says:

did anyone know how do i find bush that the tracker ask for

22. Smiley says:

This game has plenty of bugs. I have a stable internet connection, but the game won't recognize the signal. Therefore, I am unable to start the XP event. What can I do?

23. alice says:

tracker smurf asked me to make 2 smurfs eat cherry cookies. what does that mean?

24. Yanna says:

I have wifi 24/7….. Tracker seems lost in the forest he never came back. It says tracker needs internet connection. How do i connect to the internet. Pls help

25. Tom says:

Where is tracker smurf I bought his pot but I don't have him

26. Et5142 says:

I'm really sick of all the bugs in this game. They need to slow down with the updates and fix the multitude of stuff that's broken.

1. Crop plots at the top of the screen don't ripen properly. Smurfs just drift across the top of the screen.

2. Grouchy's tulip quest cannot be completed unless you have 30flower boxes! They need to fix it and make it cumulative.

3. mIAB has never worked. Most times my bottle just plain disappears. Now it stays long enought to complete the quests, but never gives me the prommised item. I've been screwed out of 2 cogs for clockwork, and a couple of pieces of the totem pole.

4. Now they add this tracker smurf. I spend all kids of time, money, and SB on jacking up the "quality" of the soup, then just when it's time to start cashing in on Extra XP, he disappears, along with the 20 hrs I had to collect XP, and the 50000 xp I had collected!

5. Once I tried to play smurfettes island game and it wouldn't allow me to scroll left or right to find any smurfs to tap. Once her countdown completed it let me scroll.

6. If I visit more than a few "friends" villages if throws me out of the app completely

I agree that Beeline should do something about the existing bugs before releasing another update but most off the things have a solution in a way.

• Seeuwde says:

I agree that the bugs should be fixed asap
      – must have collected 150 tulip-boxes by now – Grouchy still keeps asking for more.
      – bought 2 extra sandcastles in the village AND on the island – stil keeps asking for the same.
      – I must say that I am not althogether that unhappy about not having any sound-effect.

27. Ana says:

tracker smurf said to collect a stone, how do i collect one? should i wait for jokey to gift me a stone? thanks!

28. Sharon says:

Hi, I had tried to build difference type of bench (brown color bench that cost 500 coin build in 30 min and brown bench with checked liner bench that cost 2000 coin build in 30 min) that in brown color as per checklist – Build 2 brown bench, from tracker smurf. But still nothing happen, pls help, which type of bench?

29. Heidi says:

I m on the objectives complete 1/3. Tracker asked me to earn 23xp in Papa Smurf's game, and I completed Papa Smurf's Potion Mixing game. But at the next sheet of objectives it asked me to earn 39xp in Pap Smurf's game again.. The EP event will be expired in 10 more hours for me, and I am afraid I might not have enough time to complete it, can someone help me with the problem? Thanks in advance.

The only choice is to use smurfberries to speed up Papa Smurf's game.

• Smurfett says:

I used the smurberries to speed up papa smurf's game but even after that Trackers is stuck on saying complete papa smurf's game . Pls Help!

There are unfortunatelly a lots of bugs with tracker smurfs event and dont use sb for that , ignore him instaed and do as much as you can without sb and se the amount of xp you get as a bonus instead

30. Shanitra Washington says:

I have to ask how do you “Collect stones” for the soup for Tracker Smurf? I have bought stones, given stones to friends and put stones in the storage house. I’m lost need help. Also I have over 1,000 xp points in the Tracker smurf count but when do I actually get those points? Thanks for your help.

31. smurfyblur says:

Just a question
    what do the accumulated stars under the tracker smurf's board do?
    it doesn't seem to be adding to my XP bar..

32. Ana says:

I’m on the third checklist from tracker smurf & he’s asking for me to collect a stone, how do i do that? Wait for jokey to gift me one?

33. Nailtek says:

How do you collect 2 stones for tracker smurf

34. Smurfette says:

Tracker smurf's first task was to build 2 brown benches. I did it and nothing happened. Any ideas?

• Madjacal says:

I also can't figure it out and hve built a on of brown benches!!!

It should be the one that you can buy in the shop for 100 coins but there are a lots of bugs with tracker smurfs event

• Sophie says:

it might be the 500 coin one further on in the menu, i havent tried it, just thought it would be. if it works please let me know, thanks!

35. Raphoic says:

Hi…

I havé à problem with the 3rd task…

What do they mean by saying “Make 2 Smurfs wave at you?”

I think you simply tap on any of your smurfs, and you will notice, sometimes they wave at you.

36. Vbee says:

I have tracker smurf back from collecting ingredience – completed 3 task,

Building 2 benches, earning xp with lazy and earning cp with pappa

Smurf.

But now with 18 hours left if the soup the check list has rest with ticks on vanity smurf tasks I never cometed and wanting me to again get cp from pappa smurf… But as I just completed that his game doesnt open again for 30 hours…

It’s bugged as usual.

• Cecilia says:

How did you do the task "build 2 brown benches" ? i have tried to build the bench that cost 500 build in 30 min, But nothing happens… And i am in level 18… What to do?

37. Sarah says:

Tracker gave me the quests and I completeda few. When they said to use the 'harvest all' button twice, I went to the sland while I waited for my crops to grow to use the button. When I returned it said tracker would e ack in 20 hrs. So, be warned that you may need to complete all quests without leaving mainland or game… Needs to be fixed!

38. Jan says:

When Tracker sumurf will came back from the forest?!
    I have internet conection but nothing happens!!!

39. TRZPIOLA says:

When the rafts are coming back??? i'm missing 4 :///

Dont know that send a message on this page and se if you get an answer there http://www.getsatisfactionbeeline_games.com

40. jules says:

I can t download this update because it say that it didn t could contact the app store. what should I do?

41. Jannette K says:

I'm getting nowhere fast with my island bottle quests. I get as far as starting the first quest and the bottle disappears. Anyone experiencing this problem? Why is this happening Beeline?

42. Jann K says:

I'm living groundhog day over and over with grouchy smurf. I must have planted 30 boxes of tulips 10 times over and he is still giving me the same instruction. Has anyone else had the same problem? Beeline please help get me out of here!

• Izinha says:

I have the same problem.

• Lai Choo says:

I am still having the same problem for at least a month already. Anybody has a solution please share. Thanks.

• Mommak says:

Did you plant and harvest them all at the same time? I was planting 10 at a time but that doesn't work. Must do all 30 at the same time.

• lizard says:

don't wait for the plants to grow fully, once you plant them, use the delete button to delete and plant again, there is a time delay in the background somehow, that after certain time it resets back to 0 planted

hope this helps

43. Pok3rfac333 says:

Where’s tracker smurf.. Hi is still out!!

44. Brodieg says:

When will there be a bridge across the hole on the new land expansion

45. Leon says:

I’ll receive the Tracker smurf also if I’m “At Character Limit”?!?

46. vic says:

@Annette, I have the same problem, some palm are planted but then when I return to the game, it is not planted, I found 13 palms can be planted at the moment

For the Tracker, after I bought and built the cauldron, I got the message
    Tracker is in the forest looking for more ingredients, He'll be back later, but I don't know when yet. Check again soon ! Tip: tracker requires an internet connection.
    I doubt what it is …

For the island side, I completed a series of sports events, then nothing happen, a bit disappointed, no extra prize of decoration

Seems like Beeline needs to look into more rewards for quests…as for Tracker Smurf, I am also waiting for him to come back…..

47. smurfsy says:

I just downloaded the new update. First thing you'd need is to get a cauldron in the main village for Tracker Smuf which costs 600 gold. He's out in the forest now collecting ingredients for the soup ^_^

Only downside is he requires a internet connection.

Has he come back to the village yet for you?

• Raynne says:

Does that mean wifi, or do I have to plug my phone into the computer?

• TleavesB says:

I had an internet connection all afternoon and was in the middle of doing his scavenger hunt. It told me on the clock I had 21 hours to go. I went away for awhile and came back and the scavenger hunt board in upper right disappeared and I am assuming all my extra XP generated went with it. Wonder if Tracker has glitches like the palms and MIAB quests. Sigh. So fun in theory. I look forward to an update maybe that will fix this. :)

• Smurf NiNi says:

what is the cauldron? I placed this pot with the fire under it for 2000 and nothing happened! I can't seem to find what it is that I need to get! PLEASE HELP!

• charmz says:

where can i get 2 small bush? help please.. thank you.

• Linda says:

How do you take a picture of the village to complete trackers list? I have used the iPad to take the picture but the quest is not complete. I have also used vanity smurfs picture and still not able to compleat the checklist!

Go to your build menu, and find the camera icon, tap on it, and then tap again to snap a pic of your village.

48. trzpiola says:

Any news on the rafts??? Are they coming back??? (missing 4) :/

49. Smurf says:

So should I update

50. Annette says:

I’m happy that the message in a bottle will be fixed. I don’t know if anyone is having the same problem as I do, but I have two palms at the end of the island in the latest expansion that I plant and it seems to be working for a while, but when I come back to the island a couple of hours later they have nothing and the smurfs are free. :o(