Shortly after the android edition was released Beeline has surprised again its iOS fans by releasing a new update 1.2.0. The new update wasn’t expected to be this week but it was a good surprise for the game players. This update is mainly was made to give a new look to the village huts, this can be made by Handy who will be trained by Architect Smurf, where he will be able to customize windows’ huts, doors, chimneys and much more. In order to get Architect smurf Papa smurf will ask you to build its hut which will be available in the island. But this will require blueprints. In addition to that Clockwork Smurf will be also introduced to the village and will be available on the island.
According to Beeline official description:
New Smurf Hut Customizations!
- Give your Smurf huts a fresh new look! Change doors, windows, chimneys, roofs and balconies.
- Handy Smurf learns to customize huts in the village after completing quests at level 11.
- Architect Smurf joins the island and can customize huts at level 20 (after Handy opens his hut shop in the village).
- Unlock new customization options by discovering blueprints!
- Blueprints can be discovered by interacting with various Smurfs throughout the game.
Clockwork Smurf Comes to The Island!
- Piece Clockwork Smurf back together by finding his missing pieces!
- Unlock cogs by completing message in a bottle quests after finding his blueprint at level 20.
- Help friends assemble Clockwork Smurf faster by sending them bolts.
- Many users are asking now to get Architect smurf on island because the quest requires Handy. You must upgrade Handy hut FIRST before you can get Architect on island. See updated info at the bottom of this http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-guide/handy-smurf/