icon Ver.: 1.9.0iconVer.: 1.5.0.1a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

May

Version 1.2.0 is live for Apple iOS users

Shortly after the android edition was released Beeline has surprised again its iOS fans by releasing a new update 1.2.0. The new update wasn’t expected to be this week but it was a good surprise for the game players. This update is mainly was made to give a new look to the village huts, this can be made by Handy who will be trained by Architect Smurf, where he will be able to customize  windows’ huts,  doors, chimneys  and much more. In order to get Architect smurf Papa smurf will ask you to build its hut which will be available in the island. But this will require blueprints. In addition to that Clockwork Smurf will be also introduced to the village and will be available on the island.

According to Beeline official  description:

New Smurf Hut Customizations!
– Give your Smurf huts a fresh new look! Change doors, windows, chimneys, roofs and balconies.
– Handy Smurf learns to customize huts in the village after completing quests at level 11.
– Architect Smurf joins the island and can customize huts at level 20 (after Handy opens his hut shop in the village).
– Unlock new customization options by discovering blueprints!
– Blueprints can be discovered by interacting with various Smurfs throughout the game.

Clockwork Smurf Comes to The Island!
– Piece Clockwork Smurf back together by finding his missing pieces!
– Unlock cogs by completing message in a bottle quests after finding his blueprint at level 20.
– Help friends assemble Clockwork Smurf faster by sending them bolts.

Please note:
– Many users are asking now to get Architect smurf on island because the quest requires Handy. You must upgrade Handy hut FIRST before you can get Architect on island.  See updated info at the bottom of this http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-guide/handy-smurf/

Categories : News

Comments

1. biianca says:

Where can I find smurf's village for an ipod touch4.2. I need the older version. I do not have the app on my computer because it was updated to the newest one by another person.

I do not think that you can because even if you could find the file as a download you will not be able to use it unless that exact file has been downloaded with your itunes account. Also, as far as I know it is not possible to download the older version via iTunes or the App Store once a newer version is available.

2. Jess says:

Hi I really need bolts And in exchange I'll send you something my Gamecentre ID is Bubblegum'X'

3. Chuck says:

Can anyone help with the inability to access SV game on iPhone? I have updated. I have also tried in airplane mode, with wifi, without wifi, all the other suggestions and it still stalls on the orange screen. I have emailed Beeline multiple times and provided a crash log, but after 2 weeks they still haven't fixed it. Thanks!

4. nin says:

help me please smurf send me letter "oh no it looks like brainy burned down papa's hut when he was out gathering potion ingredients but lukly,we can smurf new one " and my village is clear and i cann;t place
    nothing items :( help me please :(

5. Hanenpip says:

A quest from big smurf was to harvest 25 crops of grapes, I already tried twice but the quest remains. Who can help me? Are there more players having this problem?

6. Azzy says:

Hi there… I'm after neighbors please! I play everyday :) add me azrialla… Thanks! :)

7. Yenha says:

I did collect all blueprints but why the clockwork smurf haven’t appear yet ? Plz answer ASAP thanks

8. cristyl says:

what is 2 dye hat quest

9. Where to I buy lanterns for the firefly festival

10. Pale says:

How do I send bolts to friends ? The bolts do not appear in the gift giving list as an option at all…

11. Pyanzs HMzs says:

Just update to v.1.2.2 recently but all my friend list going missing. Please help!!! Am using ipad.

12. krucabombamalocasu says:

Hey. I bought boxes of toys and the line (on the island), which aimed to give XP but nothing happens. Where to put them to give XP? Thanks.

You need to put them next to or near the smurflings huts

• krucabombamalocasu says:

but which are ? I put them next to Brainy's Hut, Snappy, Slouchy, Whild Smurf, Architect and nothing ….and what's going on whit the palm tree over the clif? i plant fruits and then they dissappear i cant harvest them??

There are two palm trees on the cliff that lose their crops.

• krucabombamalocasu says:

and how about the box of toys and train? it still not working

They need to be placed next to the smurflings huts try to place your toys on another plave around them and se if that works

13. Yosheko says:

Hi there, I don’t understand with MAIB quest. After its first quest (to plant 4 honeydew) the bottle disappear. What should I do to complete the quest? Thank you guys

14. Vio says:

Hello, I am having problems getting into my village since last night. I just got up to level 42 yesterday, but for some reason, I was not able to get into the village at night. The app leads me to the front page and then kicks me out back to my iphone home. I do not have a saved version on game center and I am really worried that if this means all my memories of the game are gone. Can you please help?

Game server issue. The current workaround is turn on airplane mode (or turn off wi-fi) on your device if you need access to your village to save your crops. While in airplane mode, your phone can't receive calls/emails so dont forget to turn off airplane mode when you are done with your village.

15. Fiona says:

just updated our daughters ipod touch to the lastest update and now she can not open the village. The beeline page comes up then noto the smurfs play page then it all goes away. Can not play. Help please.

16. Pyanzs Hmsz says:

Why can't open the app even the first page after loading page. Am using iPad.