After the last wonder, the volcano, took a percentage from the current resource stock the Mystical Great Oak Tree once again takes a fixed amount of resources. Read More→
The Fire Hydrant was added to the game with the Detective Smurf Update (iOS version 1.5.8 and Android version 1.4.5.a).
It is available for 20 Smurfberries on the mainland and is an accessory to Fireman Smurf. Once it has been placed Fireman will be able to collect not only XP and Coins but also resources (for example from Homnibus’ Statues).
The Video Hut was added with the Caveman Smurf Update (iOS version 1.5.7 and Android version 1.4.4.a).
It is available for 1500 Coins on the mainland area and once placed it offers a new way to earn Smurfberries within the game.
The Baby Mammoth was introduced with the Caveman Smurf Update (iOS version 1.5.7 and Android version 1.4.4.a).
It is available on the island for 25 Smurfberries and needs to be grown.
As it was expected Smurfs village version 1.5.8 (Detective Smurf) update has been released for Apple iOS users and shortly will be released for Android users. According to Beeline’s official descrition in this update you will get the following:
• Crime doesn’t pay with Detective Smurf on the case. Keep Smurfs’ Village safe with the Detective Smurf mini game
• New “Cops and Robbers” themed decorations
• Two New Airplanes and Boats
• Get back to nature with the Mystical Great Oak Tree Smurfy wonder
• Add the hydrant booster to Fireman Smurf and unlock Fireman’s Dalmatian friend.
• New VIP items Read More→