icon Ver.: 1.10.0iconVer.: 1.6.0 a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

May

Greedy Smurf

Greedy Smurf is stationary, i.e. he does not walk around the village but rather stays in front of his bakery. Greedy Smurf’s Bakery can be build in level 4 for 80 Coins and it takes 2 hours to build it. The bakery offers a baking mini-game where the user has to help Greedy bake cookies, cupcakes and cakes on different difficulty levels.

The task is to remove the pastries from the oven (by touching them with the finger) when they are done, but before they have been burnt. Depending on the difficulty the user is responsible for at the same time ranges from 4 to 8.

Comments

1. lauramihaela says:

how can i bake cherry cakes without burning a single one? it seems impossible for me…it's one of the clown smurf tasks.

It is a bit of a challenge. What you have to do is to collect the baked cakes pnce the fruit appears, but before the smoke risea.

• Michelle says:

I have done this many times since the last update…never had trouble before, but it still won't grant me the tickets from clown smurf. Is there some kind of trick to that?

Which quest? If you are trying to do the cherry cakes without burning any, you have to be extremely careful. One single poor or burned one will not give you the tickets.

2. Grace says:

How do I reset the returning time of tracker smurf? It said tracker will return in 381378 hours!!!

3. Maci__Micglire says:

How do you make 2 Smurfs eat strawberry cupcakes at the same time? I have tried waiting for the bakery to be ready again but it didn't work. So do I have to use a Smurfberry?

There are two ways to achieve this quest. You can spend a smurfberry and bake a second strawberry cupcake immediately after baking the first one, or you can minimize the game and leave it open in the background and wait for the reset timer to expire. You cannot do any other function in the game while you wait. Do not harvest any crops or play any other minigames, or Tracker will not remember you baked the first one.

4. Jean says:

Tracker smurf's list has "make 2 smurfs eat blueberry cupcakes. I bake one, a smurf eats it, I wait the time out, bake another, a smurf eats it. But the task is not satisfied and is still on Tracker's list. Any ideas?

If you do any other tasks in between baking the first and second one, Tracker loses track of the first one and doesn't count it. You can either spend a SB to complete both one right after the other or minimize the game in the background while you wait for the reset timer to expire. Either way, you cannot do any other activity or play any other minigame or Tracker will not count the first cake.

5. Baker Smurf is not really Baker Smurf. It is GREEDY SMURF.

6. how to make strawberry cupcakes two at once, you can not spend it up red berries?

You have to use a Smurfberry to make a second one after the first one or wait until the time is over (but if this is in regards for Tracker, there are some bugs that prevent this from working for everyone)

7. Chris Almeida says:

Is there a chart somewhere with how much XP each cookie/cake gives?
    Tracker wants 50XP but the highest I've gotten is 45.

45 is the highest you can get, its a smurfy rating for the cherry cake. You have to play twice to get 50. We do not have a chart for the XP for each individual cake/cookie, sorry.

• chrisbreezey says:

On the Tracker "missions" you have to match or exceed his request without leaving the game. So when he says he wants 50 exp from Baker Smurf, after you get the 45 exp for the hardest game, you have to either use a smurfberry to be able to play another game right away, or leave Smurfs Village running until Baker Smurf has cleaned up. Kinda crappy. I just got a Tracker request for 801 exp from Baker Smurf games. Totally not worth it this time.

8. crystal gardner says:

how do u pass the cherry cake quest

9. Frank says:

How do i get a smurf to eat a cake

10. Veda says:

Tracker wants me to bake 2 cherry cookies……in the oven if i only do 2 trays of the cookies and leave the rest, its poor…..if i bake the whole trays …..the quest still doesnt finish…….wat is it that we r supposed to do to move ahead ?

The trick to completing the cherry cookies is to get a combination of results, i.e. poor, smurfy, good, etc.

• Veda says:

How is that possible

According to a fan's solution, until Beeline fixes the total figure, you can complete this by playing Greedy's game continuously with sb, or just play the game once, exit the game but don't close your app and come back to play again later when he's ready, but dun leave the main village or plant any crops. It seems to work for some.

11. GiftySmurfette says:

Papa smurf asks me to bake cherry cakes. Then I start baking. But when I get smurfy ratings for my cakes baker says poor. I repeated the same thing also having a smurfy and OK combination. But still says poor. Please help! Thank you

Are you sliding all the way over to the right side of the screen? There are 8 cakes in total, and you have to slide back and forth to manage all 8. You are probably not baking any of the cakes to the far right.

12. none says:

pls reply :which should i buy ?painter smurf ,lazy smurf or cluumsy's repair game???? just making sure to buy whats the best cause i only got 32 SB idont want to waste them for nothing..

-NONE

• EmmaSmurf says:

DO NOT BUY PAINTER SMURF NOT WORTH 1 SMURFBERRY NONETHELESS 30.

You will need Painter Smurf if you ever want to change the colors of benches, tables, huts, etc. within the game, even if you don't play his minigame.

13. TimberSmurf says:

How do i beat the <span id="IL_AD6" class="IL_AD">cherry cake</span> <span id="IL_AD7" class="IL_AD">quest</span>? It's impossibru. Never mind. I did it!

14. John says:

Has anyone figured out what the minimum number of 'Smurfy' products is required per challenge?

For example, Cherry cakes level. I can bake 12 'Smurfy' products, then just sit there and let the rest all burn up til the timer runs out, and it equates to "Good" and you get some XP and $. But what is the # required to hit the full 'Smurfy' rating? I can sit on it for a long time, drive myself nuts for only 45 XP… but what's the point.

I know if you have one that starts burning… just leave it alone and concentrate on the other 7.. just haven't figured out how many = each success level.

Anyone?

• John says:

Figured it out..

12-28 'smurfy' products on the Cherry Cakes challenge = "Good" rating.

29+ = "Smurfy". So once you hit 29, you can let the rest burn..

15. Cayce says:

I'mmgaving trouble baking the Cherry Cakes. Can somebody please help me?

You are supposed to tap each cake when you see the rising steam, but not smoke. you can tap a little early once you see the full cake form, and you will get "OK" instead of "Smurfy." You want to avoid "Poor."

16. Aillemia says:

i have a question, i always cook cherry ccakes, but sometimes i just stuck on some second and i just do it so quickly that once i had about 21 seconds, but i am always afraid that if it is enough so can you help me how many good baked cakes are enough for smurfy baking?

17. nannysmurf1 says:

Even though i alvays bake blueberry cakes and get good/smurfy, i never get more than 15 coins! what's wrong!?

18. Is there still a bug after update? This lovely bug with a lot of cakes.
    In other way i have to bake before i get update.

it seems like it have been fixed in this latest update sorry

• Liv4smurfs says:

I almost don’t want to get the update because I’m really liking this bakery bug. I just discovered it last week and managed to add 200,000 coins! I’d like to hit 1,000,000 as well!

Lol, the new update also has plenty of cool stuff but if you want to get some serious amounts of coins you can still make cakes for a while ;)

19. Smurfy Friend says:

Is there a bug in the baking game? Since the last update I have been getting a lot of cakes after finishing the mini-game and then releasing them for the smurfs. I noticed that every time a smurf eats one, I get 40 coins. It is really cute as they all come around and look like they are having a party. The last time I got only around 10 cakes but the first time I had a lot more. I also have this happening for the potion game but only the first potion will give me XP. Is anyone else experiencing this, too?

I saw someone else report this, too. I'm sure it is a bug with a pleasant side effect. You might want to try recovering your game data to prior to when you noticed it began just in case your game data is corrupted. Instructions on how to do that are here: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-gui… Enjoy the pleasant side effects while they last.

• a smurfy fan says:

We have this bug too, we already placed several hundred cakes getting 40 coins each. Might just keep doing it until we have a 1,000,000 coins!!!

• I have this bug too :D It's really good. Today I got about 4.000 coins and then by mistake I pressed the cross. Now I have to wait for another round :)

• Joyceeee says:

Im not joking today i got over 100 cakes ! it was really insane , it didnt stop

• Sheersmurf says:

Playing the Baker Smurf game when all your smurfs are available will allow you to get a lot of cakes x 40coins.

If you have 2 available smurfs you will get 2 cake at the end of the game.

• Joey053 says:

It is irritating, especially when it is a quest for soup points. The potion game was only for a one-time shot, but I couldn't get it to stop. Please fix this bug.

I can appreciate your frustration, but we are a fan site and not affiliated with Beeline. We are staffed with volunteers. You might want to open a ticket with Beeline in order to give your feedback: http://beeline-i.com/support.php

• Native says:

From what I can tell, the cakes keep comin as long as there is a smurf to eat it, so to get the most of of this awesome bug, make sure that all of your smurfs are free then play the game and make sure that you place the cakes every few seconds to make sure that you always have a free smurf (without the time glass above its head) and carry on as long as you can stand it… I'm gonna try to make it to 1000000 tonight if I can :)

• Blah! says:

I'm having the same bug with baker cakes and papa smurf potion game I get 40 bucks each time smurf eat cake!! But sometimes I place where I have placed last time I lose it!

20. kouki says:

Too much hassle for so little reward. 45 xp and 40 gold is just ridiculous when you're at a high level. such a boring mini game!!

21. G says:

I don’t have cherry cookie in my baker game, and I need this for Trucker. It is possible ? I don’t know what to do…

22. G says:

I don’t have a cherry cookie in my baker game, and I need this for Trucker. It is possible ? I don’t know what to do…

23. Cindy says:

Is it supposed to happen so often that the baker greedy needs a new bakery & destroys the town. I've had it happen about two times in a week. Is there a reason this happens?

Cindy, this is the second time I cam cross this issue, can you please send a screenshot of the quest or of the destroyed factory to mysmurfsvillage@gmail.com, we will answer your query after the investigation, Thank you

24. Kara says:

I am on level 20, and for some reason I received a notification that Greedy left his oven on so I had to build a new bakery???? But the old one is still there…so now I have 2? How do I delete one? I barely have enough room for my crops and huts!!!

This is unusual, Kara can you please send us a screenshot of the quest to this email address: mysmurfsvillage@gmail.com. Thank you. I don't think you can delete the bakery

• Kara says:

The quest only popped up for a brief moment. Besides…I'm not sure how to send a screenshot? I have an Android system. And no….I've tried to delete one of the bakeries. I just have 2…but when I play the game, I can only do it once, even though both bakeries notify me when I'm eligible to play again.

25. MelS says:

Tracker Smurf wants me to get 46XP in Greedy's mini game! How is this even possible? The most I ever get is 45XP from the Cherry Cakes.

26. Sharron says:

Tracker smurf wants 48xp from greedys game but the maximum you can get is 45xp????

27. Pete says:

How do I get 46xp in the game? Tracker smurf quest…

28. Sharon says:

What do I bake to get 16XPS?

29. iamthawlrs says:

Is anyone else experiencing a bug with Greedy Smurf's Baking game?

When I try to make Cherry Cakes, it only gives me 20 seconds. I could get "Smurfy" on every item baked and still not get any XP. I usually skip Cherry Cakes anyway, to avoid having to deal with 8 ovens, but it's part of a quest now, so I need to be able to complete the challenge…

Any guidance would be appreciated.

Dont know about the time. I usually slide left right quickly to use all 8 ovens at the beginning. When the timeer down to around 11 sec, you can start using 4 ovens and still pass the game. Just need to bake OK

• Cams says:

It starts with only 20 seconds but it adds time for every "ok" or "smurfy" you get. You have to keep at it for a bit for it to give you XP (just once on each won't do it). The max is 40 gold & 45 XP

30. Clumsy says:

We really need an upgrade of the bakery. In the end you cannot expect greedy to do the job for 80 smurfs with the same hardware as he uses for 10. Give the guy a break!

31. emily says:

on level 14 or 15 how do you bake a blueberry cupcake for greedy to take? and do u need to have greedy

32. Dcyt says:

Hey, do i lose the xp from a cake (after finishing the cake game) if i place it on the grass and there is for the moment no free smurf available to eat the cake?

33. Raymond says:

The last time I played the baking mini game I lost 20 smurfberries but I knew how to recover so I did but tell me if I should do the mini game again.

34. Raymond says:

When I did the baking game, strawberry cakes, after doing it succesfully I placed it far away and it gave the xp and it also said -20 smurfberries! Is this a bug?

35. It's really a shortcoming of Beeline that in the higher levels you have to get SO MUCH XP (Level 26: about 5000xp) to get up only 1 percent… However, with the games, the maximum XP you can get stays the same, throughout all the levels… With the most "difficult" game in the Baking Game (e.i. "Cherry Cakes"), the maximum you can get for playing a "good" game is only 45 XP. If you don't play it well, it's 35XP!!! Even worse: it doesn't matter if you manage to "keep going" for 15 mins or only 1 min, it stays 45 XP!!!

So, Beeline… Why not increase the number of XP, with the time you managed to keep the Cherry Cake baking going??? That would be fair!!!

Now I decided to skip the games at all. There's a lot more to gain for growing over 50 crops of magical blueberries/raspberries every 1 resp. 5 hours, than for playing the silly games… Only the miner's game is worth playing sometimes (if you're lucky)…

I agree they must revise the XP resourses for the manigames, In higher levels you require up to 15000XP for 1% XP , so there is no point to get 45XP from Baker Smurf minigame

36. Cindy Jensen says:

I play Smurfs Village Game

37. Cindy Jensen says:

I only get 20 seconds on that quest is that what everyone else gets?

38. Barb says:

Where do you sit the cakes once they are awarded to you?

39. Rach says:

Whats the most points/rewards anyone has gotten on the baking game? I play the cherry cake one with all eight ovens and can keep the game going for several minutes and still only get 45XP and 40 coins. That can't be all, its so pitiful lol.

Unfortunately that is the best you can do on the baking game. Beeline has said that they are considering changing some of the mini games because they bring to low XP for the higher levels, but until then we just have to live with the rather low reward for some of the games.

40. Devin says:

Wait, on this it says he's called baker but on the game he's Greedy. What's going on?

41. Sammo Hung says:

Very Often when I play the Miner's mini game..it will get stucked midway..or the background sound just disappear after if I managed to complete the game..can this issue be ratified soon? (Android Version)

42. Xaralan says:

I dont know exactly what the cherry cake quest is, but if it means that you just have to make a cherry cake, its not so hard. Ive managed to get perfect results while only using the last 6 ovens in the quest. Set your screen so, that you can see the half of the two outer ovens (so you see from left to right: two half ovens, two fully visual ovens, and another two half ovens.) thats all you need to see the smoke coming up from the cakes. Then you can just bake all the cakes. Only thing you have to keep in mind, is that you're not aable to burn anything now or else you wont get a perfect. Also, you have to be lucky in which cakes are placed when you tap an oven.

Yeah, I use that method as well. It also helps that when the time runs out, you get as many "ok" items from the oven as possible until the time has run out completly. that way I always either get "smurfy" or "good"

43. awsaj says:

i want to know how to complete the Cherry Cake???
    i tried many times.

I usually only use six oven (place them so you do not have to swipe back and forth but can see all six). Then I get as many "Smurfy" as I can, but when the time runs out, I take a couple of "Good" with me until the game is over. I always get at least "good", sometimes "smurfy" with that way

44. Michelle says:

just figured out how to get past cherry cake game pretty easy once you realise that their are two screens ie eight ovens to bake in and to succeed you need to use all eight ovens and give back and forth between screens. Fell pretty stupid have been trying to figure this out for at least a month and was so easy inception I realised that their are two screens

45. Jo Jo says:

I wish there was a way of getting past the cherry cake quest. I have come to a standstill and quickly losing interest in the game. There is a limit to the length of time I am prepared to feel like an idiot for not being able to play a kids game and succeed.
    I would have thought that game would be programmed to just let it go after about 10 tries and just not get the points. I have noticed on forums that others have had same problem.
    I will be tossing this game aside till I come across someone who can do this for me so I can move on.

46. Jo Jo says:

I'm sick of trying. Might give the game a rest for a while, as can't move on past the cherry cake quest.
    I really think we should have the option of losing the quest and points and being able to continue on.

• swjowens says:

I know what you mean!! I just can't seem to get it. I wish there was some way to move on. I'm feeling quite inadequate.

• jo123 says:

you have to get all the cherry cakes smurfy to finish the cherry cakes with sucses

• Blah says:

Actually no it's really easy to complete cherry cake all you have to do is make the cakes cupcakes and cookies are all clicked at either ok or smurfy go as fast as possible look at the time you will notice that every time you click food at ok or smurfy you get 1 extra second get as many seconds as you can till you finally lose if you gained many seconds like maybe 40 secs or so you'll get smurfy

47. conniewong says:

How do i complete the cherry cake quest?

• Ashley says:

The trick is to not wait for the cakes to start steaming, just take them out when they are "ok" instead of "smurfy". You have to take 40 "ok" or "smurfy" cakes out of the ovens to get the max xp and coins on that level.

48. Una says:

The cherry cakes challenge will restart time around 9 seconds or so. So when you tap a cake the time adds about 5 seconds. You can easily end up playing for a minute or two. Also when it starts doing this the cakes burn faster. Like a cake won’t even steam it will just go straight to burn. Has been like this since I started playing.

49. Carly says:

Everytime I play the baking game the timer gets stuck and I end up baking for a minute or two. The best way I have found to fix the problem is to pause and unpause the game repeatedly. Is there ever going to be a fix? I have quit playing because of it.

I haven't heard of that issue before. Please contact Beeline support (support@beeline-i.com) to make sure they are aware of the issue and can fix it with the next update (if you have not yet done so, of course)

• Guest says:

It gives more time for every item baked. So you baking really quickly might result In much longer baking time. Happened to me once.

50. baking smurfette says:

I really wish the baking game was updated to reward people that have become skilled at the game. The xp point rewards seem very small at the highest (cherry cake) level when compared with the handy smurf game, which is a lot easier.