Ver.: 1.5.9iconVer.: 1.4.7a
Updated on: August 28, 2014Updated on: September 19 , 2014

Jun

Beach update (version 1.1.1) has been released

Here you go,  beach,  sea, sand and sun  version has been released today.  According to Beeline/Capcom  this  1.1.1 update  adds some beachfront property to Smurfs’ Village along with level 36 which was added, more quests and a bunch of beach items!

So what’s new in this version:

- Free beach expansion (More Land!)
– Level 36 added
– Clumsy Smurf added
– Quests for level 20-35
– New summer items (Beach chair, beach blanket, sandcastle, conch, seashells, starfish
– New hats in Tailor Smurf’s hut (Snorkel, sunglasses)
– New critter (Crab)
————————

Gargamel found the Smurfs’ village and scattered the Smurfs far and wide. With Papa Smurf’s guidance, it’s up to you to build a new village for the Smurfs to call home.

Based on the original cartoon and comic art, players begin the game with only a single mushroom house and a lone plowed plot of land. From there, things quickly progress, allowing players to build specialized houses, elaborate gardens with colorful crops, bridges to span running rivers, trodden paths, and more.
————————

Comments

1. Celo says:

Alterei o relógio e imagino que como consequência não estou podendo ir para a ilha. Clico no barco e ele não se move, já tem aproximadamente 2 semanas. O que devo fazer???

You're out of luck if you changed the clock to cheat the game. The game has safeguards which activate when the game detects a player cheating.

If changing the clock was not for that purpose, contact Beeline to see what they advise: http://beeline-i.com/support.php.

2. Scorpio says:

Papa keep asking to harvest palm crop. Where to find the palm crop?

3. Emma says:

I’m level 26 and the beach hasn’t loaded. I’ve waited for 3 levels to see if it would load and it still hasn’t. I can’t do any quests as I need to tap on the ship to go to the beach. Can anyone tell me how to get the beach?

Thanks

4. jess2010 says:

One of my smurfs that use to travel from the village to the island with papa smurf and brainy no longer travels back and forth. This smurf is stuck in the village with a quest to complete of grow and harvest 10 egg plant…this smurf was showing up as a piece of the river moving around, but now appears as the bridge by the ship (bridge also appears in correct location)…I’ve tried growing and harvesting the eggplants numerous times. Quest never completes. Mostly want my smurf to be a smurf again

Recover your village till the point everything was normal.
      To recover: Go to options, tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times, a recover village button appears. Tap it and you'll see a list off saved villages. Select one, preview it and if it's yours recover. If it doesn't work contact Beeline at support@beeline-i.com

5. Julie says:

I just opened the Island and Papa Smurf is telling me to build the raft hut but when I try and place it I am being told by Brainy that I can't place it there becuase there is already something there and there isn't anything there. All my quests on the island involve the raft hut or sending a raft out. I have the latest version of the game. What can it do??

6. Ladybug smurf says:

Hi everyone how do you grow crops on the palm trees? Cos I have looked everywhere and I can’t find it. can someone please help? 

7. trace says:

i still dont have it. so, serously SOMEONE HELP MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

if you dont have the beach, build the bridge that connects to left side village then you will the beach.

8. Deandra says:

Hi :) I'm having trouble visiting my friend's village. When I want to visit her a ' you may have to update your smurfs application to view this village' messsage pops out. After I updated it, I still cant visit her village. Please help :)

• Matthew Stroh says:

That message appears when you’re on a different version of Smurf Village to your friend, so can actually mean either you or they need to upgrade to the latest version. Assuming you’ve run the latest update, you need to ask them to do the same.

Hope that helps!

9. Deandra says:

Hi :) I'm having trouble visiting my friend's village. When I want to visit her, a ' you may need to update your Smurfs' application to view this village ' message pops out. I already updated my village and still cant visit her. Please help :)

10. anghansen says:

Papa smurf is telling me to harvest a crop from a palm tree… none of them have fruit, and its not an option to buy one

Try to tap on the base of the palm tree you should get an list of different things that you can grow on the palms

11. Shin Yee says:

Why my Ipad Smurt Village Game don't have Island part after update?

12. Bryan says:

I'm now 33 level and updated the latest version, but do not got any bottle challange, how do I got the bottle?

13. bella says:

Where can i buy architects hut?

Bella, you need to complete Papa Smurf's quests in the main village to upgrade Handy Smurf's hut first, before you can build Architect's hut on the island.

14. manda says:

Can i ask 1 Q?

How i do this job?

Let’s put down some smurfy logs for the smurf to sit on

Thanks a lot

15. Nikki says:

I am trying to get the beach but do not see it anywhere? How do I add the beach to my land so I can get the ship?

U need to build the bridge that connects to left side village. After the bridge complete, u will see the beach and the dock

16. Ronnie says:

It won't let me place the raft hut

You need to place the raft hut on a speciall place, look where the shadow appears. You cant place it somewhere else.

17. Sean says:

Same thing. Timer just kept resetting.

I built the dam and moved my farms across to the new area and now I can’t scroll over.

18. Missyangel says:

About a week ago there was a new challenge on the island called brainy’s thing. It was divided into four parts. Hoever I never got past the first part because I sent my Smiths out for

37 hours or so and each time the timer got to 18 hours it jumped back to 37 hours again. Anyone else have this problem? The challenge expired already so I was wondering if anyone finished it? What did you get for it?

Some people finished, not everybody. Some got totem pole piece, xp , chairs , bench … etc. And some got nothing.

• Belinda says:

Same problem here, very irritating! The first challenge I finished with smurfberries (did not know what else to do). Got a lot of xp for this. There was a second challenge after the first one, same problem and I did not want to spend more smufberries on it. Result: I did not finish the challenge and the smurfs I sent with the first assingment are gone…. Must be a bug I think.

19. Sandra Kooyman says:

I'm a android user in Holland, and I have a problem. Papa smurf still ask me to tap the ship to visit the island. I have visit it for weeks now, but papa smurf still keeps asking me this to visit it, so I can't go further with the tasks.
    When I go to the island my screen get black and when I tap again on the Smurf app I will be on the island, and when I go back with the ship, it happens again, black screen etc.
    I have tried to tap 16 times by options etc, but it won't work. Will this be soluted with a next update ?

i have the same problem on android where papa message "tap ship to visit islang" wont go away. Nothing u can do about it at this time until beeline releases a fix.

20. tasha says:

I JUST SWTICH MY PHONE TO AN ANDRIOD I WAS USING AN IPHONE BUT I AM ON LEVEL 24 CAN I CONTINUE ON MY ANDRID WITH THIS LEVEL OR I HAVE TO START ALL OVER?

21. desiree says:

On the new island, it is saying I have available smurfs however it will notvlet ne plant any crops. A few smurfs are just sitting around, but it says I need another smurfs

22. sebas says:

4 out of 5 of my rafts are already severaldays gone, when i want to do a recovery they are disappeared completely(no shadow) what now?

I have the same problem with the 3 out of 4 rafts not coming back. Sit back and wait for beeline to release a fix in update.

23. e33ma says:

add me as a friend e33ma

24. J Quinn says:

Hi everyone,

We have beach version for Android and are on level 20. Tonight we got the notification about Gargamel and the Smurfs scattering. It says to rebuild a new village, but there are some things that seem wrong. For instance we are missing the beach and all the bridges and only 4 garden squares fit on the screen. You can’t scroll to any other patches. All houses, special smurfs (Grouchy, Scaredy, Dreamy) are all gone, and games (Miner, Bakery, etc are gone.). Papa Smurf is tasking us w making a potion, but we can’t bc there is no house for Papa Smurf. Any suggestions? My kids are going to be devastated when they wake up in the morning and find this out. We had a major glitch a few months ago and had to start all over. Any help will be very greatly appreciated! Thank you!!!

• Erica says:

Just before level 24 I encountered exactly the same problem!! I have android also. I have lost the island, the beach, the 2nd bridge, timber smurf, baker smurf, half my smurfs, the land to the right of the log, etc!!! can't do a potion because I don't have papa smurfs house and cant get it! so upset that i have spent money on smurf berries and now it is all a waste as I am being forced to start over! I hope it can be fixed!

Are you able to restore your game to an earlier time? i.e. Tapping Papa Smurf's head 16 times in the options menu?

• Erica says:

I figured it out! I lost 16% but that's better than everything! go to options menu and tap on papa smurfs head until you can restore from the last back up :)

25. Jason S says:

I do not have a sandy beach anywhere in my village and there is no option to add one anywhere. My village app is up to date for my iPhone. I have been trying to find an answer for over a week now. I have the quest to go to the new island which I can’t do because I have no beach. I am level 33 and have never been given the option to get a beach for my village. If anyone has any idea why this is happening please help.

Thanks

J stone

26. vanessa says:

i am android user galaxy y is there any chance that i can upgrade my smurfs??? i keep on looking and trying to download help pls.!

The minimum requirement for Android is at least Android 2.2, but even if your system is fulfilling the requirements, it is not supported by all devices. You can contact Beeline (support@beeline-i.com) if you want to know when and if your device will be supported in the future.

27. Sophie says:

I droped my ipod and I had to get some stuff changed and the date changed to 1969, then I chaged to 2012 and something broke Papa`s Smurf mind, he tells me that Dreamy is out adventuring for 359243 hours, plus when I see the pier Dreamy is there with his boat, what can I do????

28. stephie says:

Hello

so a few days ago I updated my villiage to the latest version (beach for android) and today when I had got a notification that my carrots was ready so I opened the app and everything was gone! I only had a blue hut left and 6 smurfs. I have tried to shut down the phone, but it hasn’t come back! How can I save my villiage?

Thanks :-)

29. Steph says:

I can’t build the raft hut. When I try I get the ‘cannot build over the river until you build a bridge’ but I’m on the island. Is this a glitch? How do I fix it?

The Raft house can only be placed at a certain spot on the beach (look for a shadow of the raft house). The message about the bridge is just a wrong error message, it should say something like "can't place the raft house here".

30. Brenda says:

I have the new island and have bought extra space with smurf berries, I built houses and gardens, running out of room, will there be more land available on the island?

Probably, but not in this version, if Beeline adds new land to the island it will be in the upcoming updates, just as they did with the mainland over the updates.

31. Fieracious says:

How Cai build the ruft hut?Wat is ruft hut?

32. Analyne says:

I'm at level 34 how Can I build outhouses? Tnx

Outhouses are wooden toilets. You can find them in the first shop.

• Kim says:

What do the outhouses look like? Thee isn't any text underneath any of the purchase options that indicate that it is an outhouse.

They look like a wooden toilet house….you can't miss it. It's in your build menu, under the mushroom icon section, where it states takes 1 hour to build and costs 1500 coins.

33. tan says:

When will the snow be removed??

34. Lisa says:

How do I build a pink beach???

35. Karin says:

Thanx for the smurfberries! I also have a quetsion. I don't have a sandy beach. I'm at level 24, i've put a big bridge over the left river (a wooden one, not a stone one). Do I need to reach a certain level for the sandy beach?

Like to hear from you!

Thanx!

Karin

The sandy beach is now covered with snow, if you can see the water at the left side, then you already have the beach. It will be sandy again as soon as the snow is removed with the next update.

36. jameshon says:

can i ask 1 Q?
    how can do this job ?
    "add a sandcastle"
    all friend,pls reply me ,thansks.

37. jdrie says:

I updated to ios5 and now my updates do not work. help, please

I am not really sure what you mean with "my updates do not work". Do you mean you can not load updates from the App Store? If so, what kind of error do you get?

38. james says:

what is the mazie crop

39. faye says:

what is the maize crop??????

Corn, plant corn, though not golden corn

• Lyndsey says:

I am half way through level 19 and Ive completed all the missions to get the ship but no ship has come. Papa smurf says tap the ship to snurf to next level but there is no ship to tap. I am stuck. Has been like this for days what do I do? Plz help me!!