icon Ver.: 1.9.0iconVer.: 1.5.0.a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

May

Brainy Smurf

Brainy Smurf is one of the few special Smurfs who do not have their own mushroom house.

Brainy walks through the village but has not much to do; he just gives advice and warnings when necessary. For example when there are too many Smurfs living in the village but to few gardens to grow food for all of them, or when the harvest has wilted Brainy gives a warning/information.

Brainy Smurf’s Hut

Brainy Smurf has finally gotten his own hut, but it is only available on the island. If the island has been reached with the ship, Brainy Smurf’s Hut can be found in the first shop (with the mushroom icon) for 3000 Coins.

The minimum level to build his house is level 23 and it will build within 24 hours.

Comments

1. Lau says:

Can you please update this article?? Brainy hut cost 30berries now.

Actually his house on the island still only costs Coins, but his mainland house costs Smurfberries, I thought we had put up the article about Brainy's mainland house, but it must've been overlooked. I will update the info for Brainy's mainland house as soon as I can, but it will take a bit as I am very busy with exams at the moment.

2. Astrid says:

If I buy Brainy's hut on mainland when my crops are already boosted by 10% due to a glitch, will it still boost another ?% or will it still be the same? I don't have xp accelerator.

The xp accelerator grants you either a 5 or 10 % increase in your overall xp collection, not just from crops…while having Brainy's hut only gives you the xp boost for crops only, not for other stuff. As such, I believe you will still get the xp boost for your crops only. But to be doubly sure, you may check with Beeline directly.

3. Neo says:

I'm thinking whether to get Brainy Smurf or not… I've done the testing. I've planted Magical Raspberries.

Before purchasing Brainy Smurf
    1. Original reward
    Gold: 85 | XP: 250

2. Nearby 8 plots Farmer Smurf
    Gold: 114 | XP: 328

3. Normal harvest
    Gold: 93 | XP: 275

After purchasing Brainy Smurf, i harvest my Magical Rapsberries. but all golds and xp rewards didnt change. They still follow the amount before i purchase Brainy Smurf for both normal crops and nearby farmer smurf crops

*My crops are already having a 10% increase even before I bought Brainy . Btw, I don't have XP Accelerator. I only have Farmer which increase nearby 8crops and not everything

4. Brainyissues says:

Hey all! I have a 38lvl village and have been playing this game on and off again for a few years. Lately, i have hit a major bug – the biggest one since my village went back to lvl 1 from level 22 a couple of years ago.
    Brainy smurf on the island has been giving me a very hard time. For over 2 months, 3 level ups, 2 land expansions and one update has an ! Over his head telling me i have withered crops. I even used smurfberries to restore the phantom crops but the ! Did not go away. Lost the smurfberrie in vain. I checked all plots, deleted and re placed the plus i checked all palm trees a million times. I think its a glitch.
    Because of it, i haven't gotten a single island 'level up' quest.
    Anyone had the same issue and can suggest a course of action?

I am not sure why you should not get a level up quests from this? Brainy does not give quests, and the other ones (from Papa for example) are independent from Brainy's message.

The only thing I can see that this could be is a palm tree, are you sure you checked every single one? For me messages like that on the island were always the palm trees. Other than that, you should contact Beeline support: http://www.beeline-i.com/support.php

• Neo says:

You can try to remove your plot of lands. Remove until brainy doesn't say u have withered crops. Then Bly repurchased the plot of lands

5. Ann says:

Do you know if this giving additional xp for all the crops works again? The posts above suggest not everyone was happy with Brainy Smurf and I would like to know whether to buy him or not.

He works fine for me (though only his mainland hut gives the bonus, it does not work for the other areas).

6. Sue Thompson says:

See it on main land again that brainys house will erase wilted crops!! This I found while looking for the comment colum that used to be on the right side ofthe screen with comments from all the smurfs. Can any body tell me????

7. Joe says:

A little upset that I spent my hard earned smurf berries on brainy, and he doesn't do what he's supposed to do.I thought I was being clever, it turns out brainy is only as reliable in the game as he is in the cartoon. Is there a way to get my smurf berries back?

8. dandi says:

I have approx 60 over smurfs in my village. Suddenly there is a bugs and my village is flooded with 245 smurfs from nowhere. and Brainy Keep telling to build more garden to Keep the smurfs not hungry…my gosh….

Try the hidden recovery option and recover to a point when the smurf count was correct. From the blue Play menu, tap Options. Then tap the icon of Papa Smurf's head 16 times. When it appears, tap Recover Village. You should now see a list of files on your screen. Preview the most recent one and see if it has the correct configuration. If it is, then overwrite your current village with that file. If it is not the correct configuration, proceed to the next most recent file. Ignore the message that you will lose progress. You will lose progress between the time of the backup file and the present time.

9. none says:

aaaaaaa!!!!Brainy burned mee vilage and i cant place objects no more what me gonna do?!?!?!?!:(((

You can recover your village by doing the following process. From the blue Play menu, tap Options. Then tap the icon of Papa Smurf's head 16 times. When it appears, tap Recover Village. You should now see a list of files on your screen. Start with the most recent file and preview it. If it appears to be the correct configuration of your village, you can choose to overwrite your village with that file. Ignore the message that you will lose progress. If that first file isn't the right one, preview the second one, and so on. You should be able to recover your village to almost where you were before the data corrupted and crashed.

10. none says:

does brainy's hut in the village is like the one in the island? and removes withered crops

the one in the village and the island look identical but work different, the one on the island is available for coins and does not really do anything, it is decoration. The one on the mainland gives bonus xp to all crops on the mainland and can be used to remove withered crops.

11. Willy says:

Hi, I would like to know with latest update is it Brainy now can give more xp and coin for crops ? Please advise.. thx

The latest update doesn't have Brainy featured in it, but if you have bought Brainy's hut in the main village, he will give you 10% bonus overall in your crop collection.

12. TimberSmurf says:

How come brainy doesn't give out quests?

13. Sai Jai says:

Has anyone else experienced Brainy saying your crops have withered and then your crops are not there to harvest?

Sometimes at a later point, some crops reappear withered when nothing has been growing for a while.

14. Carlos salmones says:

Hello, i have a problem with brainy smurf, i tried to play today and a message appear en the sreen saying, “brainy smurf burn down the village” and i lost all my hut’s, the expansions of the village, i lost rhe island and the mountain, i’m level 47. Can somebody tell me how can i fix or recover all the stuffs?

Thanks.

That message means you experienced some data corruption, but you should be able to get your village back. From the blue Play menu, tap Options. Then tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times. When it appears, tap Recover Village. You will see a list of files appear on your screen. Starting with the most recent, preview and when you find the file that most closely resembles your village prior to the corruption, overwrite your data with that file.

• TimberSmurf says:

His experiment went wrong.

15. Ina says:

I have Brainy blackboard on my island and it gave me XP once a day, but, since I upgrade the game to the latest one there is a problem when I tap the the flying star above it, my game always automatically close and return to opening page, what should I do ? Please help me

Several players have reported this issue. Feel free to open your own ticket with Beeline so that they can have an accurate picture of the number of players affected by this glitch. It does seem to help if you make sure all of your other applications are closed and not running in the background. You can open your ticket at http://beeline-i.com/support.php

• ina says:

Hello, it's me again, i did report to beeline support a week ago, but nothing happen :( my game still crash.

Beeline is going to have to issue a bug fix update fo fix the crashing, and we havent't heard from them about when that will be. Sorry to hear you're unable to enjoy the game.

16. Xhiomy says:

I never received any gifts from beeline !!!! Am in level 33!!! I can't even build the brige?? Am getting bored :(

17. Uvendra Alford says:

Hi according to the info right under brainy’s hut he makes crops worth more, it that correct? And if so should his hut be placed closer to my crop fields?

Even though the article states he makes crops worth more, players have reported that this isn't always the case. I don't know if Beeline changed how Brainy works or not. He does allow players to remove withered crops with one tap instead of having to tap each field of withered crops. Most likely, he will not make your crops worth any more, so if you haven't already made the purchase and you made it recently, you may wish to reconsider. If you have already made the purchase, if you would like to "undo" it, you may restore from the hidden backups to a point prior to having made the purchase by going to the blue Play menu and tapping Options. Then tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times. When it appears, tap Recover Village. You should now see your backup files listed. Start with the most recent one and work your way backwards in previewing the files to find the one just prior to the purchase of Brainy. You should note that you will lose progress gained between the date/time on the file and the present time.

• YOUR MOM says:

No that's farmer smurfs hut

• SmurfBlue_069 says:

Hello all,

I bought brainy smurfs hut by accident and all my field crops have been giving me a 10% bonus [ on the base xp, so I get another bonus with farmer smurf on top of that – i.e. a crop of magical blueberries around farmers hut gave me 147 xp each], all over the main village. This is very good news for me and I hope all other players have a similar bonus

18. Krythos says:

Just bought Brainy today – tried him out, no bonus to my crops in either XP nor gold. Thankfully was able to restore to yesterday's copy to recuperate my smurfberries.

19. cheyenne says:

I love you snuff

20. Hira says:

Pz tell me what ix brainy smurf shell pz

21. GrandpaSmurf says:

I just bought Brainy's hut in the main village (I allready had farmer with the expansion and the crops around him got boosted). I see no changes in the xp I get or the coins I get with the adding off Brainy. Any ideas?

• Stacey says:

Did you ever figure out why nothing changed? I feel like I wasted my smurfberries.

• Fangflight says:

I have the same problem!! I paid 30 smurfberries for it. Help??

I have had Brainy's hut a long time. I have never gotten the XP boost for my crops with him either, but I always figured it was one of those differences between iOS and Android.
        If you purchased it recently, you can undo the purchase by recovering to a data backup prior to the purchase.

• Pissed Off says:

Me too! It removes withered crops, but no extra xp or coins.

22. Lilly bug says:

I downloaded smurf life and it said beeline would give me 10 free smurf berries on smurf village. I went on to smurfs village and opened the gift from beeline and before it had properly registered smurf village crashed. Is there anything I can do to get back those 10 free smurfberries

I do not know if you're going to get your free sb back. Maybe you will get the reward again.

• Lily bug says:

Thanks but I have had it since smurf life was available to down load and still nothing has happened

23. Sas says:

Since a few days Brainy keeps telling me (on the island) that my crops have withered. Which they are not. How can I get rid of this message?

24. Wang wee chin says:

I can see my friends, I can give them gifts, but when they try to gift to me, it does not appear in my village/island/mountain. My granddaughter sent me a gift but I did not receive it. Please give me some assistance.

Another player suggested clearing one's cache and then logging into Facebook again. This will only work if you are an Android player. I don't know if there is a similar way to clear your cache with Game Center on the iOS devices.

25. Andrew says:

I really appreciate beeline! Beeline rocks!!! Beeline gave me 3 free gifts containing 10smurfberries each!! So generous! Thank you very much beeline!!!

26. Rae says:

where can i have palm tree in the island…i only can see a coconut tree…

27. LouLou says:

hey,
    Yesterday I noticed that 50 (!) of my smurfs are gone PLUS the animal sanctuary is empty and Papa Smurf wants me to do all the tasks he asked me to do in the very beginning of level 1! I'm now at level 27 i think and 'till now i didnt have any problems. unfortunately all tasks (in the village as well as on the island and on the mountain) are back to zero, my houses and fields etc. are still there though!
    Is there anything i can do?
    Did this happen to anyone else / will it (PLEASE) be fixed soon?
    Thanks guys!

Try recovering your village. From the blue Play menu tap Options. Then tap Papa Smurf's head 16 times. Tap Recover Village and you should see your data files display. Go through each file, starting with the most recent one, until you find your village the way it is supposed to be, and overwrite your village with it.

28. Lvin says:

I bought Brainy smurf hut at the mainland for 30 sb and I found out that the crop harvested from the magic shrub does not worth more. I thought all the crops on the mainland will worth more including the magic shrubs? Magic shrubs is not consider a crop???

Brainy does not give Xp for any crops. That would be Farmer Smurf, and you need the harvest wagon on the mainland and the tractor on the island for your field crops to be worth more. Shrub crops are not included in this at all.

• Lvin says:

I'm referring about Brainy Smurf in mainland. Not Farmer Smurf. Once the hut is purchased for 30 sb, it says all crops worth more and will remove all withered crops. I know that 10% bonus for coins and xp is given for field crops. Am just wondering whether magic shrubs is a crop. =]

I know you are referring to Brainy and not Farmer. Brainy is supposed to add 10% bonus to value of crops, but some people have said it doesn't work that way. Magic shrubs are not considered a crop.

• TimberSmurf says:

No, They are not considered a crop.

• guest says:

I bought it too and I got absolutely nothing out of it. No extra value of crops, no extra xp, the explanation for what it does in the shop is totally wrong, and I feel cheated!!!

29. Sad smurf says:

I just bought this hut for 30 berries! Now you are saying I could have bought it with coins instead!? That is a rip off.

30. alzbeta. says:

Hi, I would like to buy Brainy hut to the main village. I have a question for those, who bought it. If my plants are wither, does Brainy renew, or just remove them without xp anf coins? Thanks for you answers!!

31. Cherry says:

Hey my village is on level 52 now I just got in & there is no xp meter actually it’s present but the blue line not moving & the word ” max ” is written instead of xp

Can any one tell me what is it??!!

Thanks.

• DaintyD23 says:

You've reached the max level (good for you!) — So you won't have a meter. It should still keep track so that when beeline adds a new level with updates, whatever you do will help you to the next level. I'm not up there, so I can't tell you for sure.

• TimberSmurf says:

You have reached the maximum level, Of course.

32. Amanda says:

Brainy smurf is stuck on plant 30 tulip plants and I have all of them more than once is there a way to more past this quest? Thanks

33. Nazgul1 says:

I only see Brainy's house for 30 treasure berries, is this new? Will the coins return?

34. Crazy Smurf says:

I purchased Brainy Smurfs hut for 30 Smurfberries and so far he does not give any of my crops any extra xp. Yes, I have tried everything including planting crops and checking their xp when I harvest crops that are ready. So far his hut is useless to me and if this continues I hope I get a refund or for this issue to be fixed. Also I read his info on the “Brainy Smurf link and would not have purchased his hut for 30 Smurfberries if it can be purchased for a cheap amount with coins. Feeling ripped off at the moment.

35. Sonia says:

I'm level 43. On the island Brainy keep telling me you need more garden, i hungry smurf is unhappy…..
    But the island already full of flower. I put bench, coconut tree and lamp .
    So what should I do?

36. Goodfairy1 says:

How much extra does Brainy make crops worth? I already have farmer smurf is the extra xp that brainy gives on top of what farmer give? I have 30 smurfberries to spend

37. Solsol says:

i have the same problem with brainy's message about withered crops that don't exist, and it has been that way for two months now, both in the village and on the island. when will this annoying bug be fixed?

We don't know because we aren't Beeline but I hope it will be soon.

• C Love says:

Have you checked your palm trees? If they have withered, Brainy will give you the withered crop message.

• kordence says:

Mine did that right after my game glitched and put me back at level 1. I restored it one day (lost lots) and Brainy did that to me both on the island and main land. Beeline was not helpful at all with this and just told me to restore the game to an even earlier date. I wasn't doing this and losing more stuff. I ended up using two smurf berries, One on the island and one on the main land and it fixed the problem with him stating things were withered. I am certainly not happy about using my smurf berries to fix a problem that Beeline has but it was only two smurf berries and it did solve the problem.

38. clay says:

I 'm level 21 and brainy snuff will not stop saying your crops are withered and I even deleted all my gardens and got them back and he still say "You know what I always say, a watched crop never withers ". PLEASE HELP!

39. Smurfette says:

Brainy says I have to make more garden and I did but it won't accept
    Help pls

40. Steve789 says:

How do I take a prtrait of Brainy Smurf. Just using the camera doesn't work.

41. Bipin says:

how to replace a brainy's sandcastle ..
    I had reached 25 level

42. Ackbar97 says:

I have an iPad and I am still having problems with tracker smurf. I know that you should get him to your village once a week but I have not seen him since I bought the cauldron several weeks ago. Please help

Tracker didn't show up for a while I don't think you are the only person waiting for him, but many people didn't get him for a while including myself ;/

43. auctioneer smurf says:

i’m needing help i just updated my game brainy want me to plant a garden the smurfs are hungery and my scren has gone blank any ideal where to put mygarden to get my game back up and runing again anyone let me know thanks

44. Jason says:

I purchased brainy's mushroom house on the mainland (I'm level 22 on iPad and haven't gotten to the island yet)! He doesn't seem to be making crops worth anything more. The article above says he's available for the island, but if that's the case, why would it let me buy for the mainland? Is this an error?

You can buy him a house on both the island and in the main village and you only se that he gives you more when you harvest the crops not when you plant them

45. Louise says:

I just purchased brainys house in the main village as it said he makes crops worth more and ive planted crops but it doesn't seem to make any difference

• TleavesB says:

Where did you find his house to buy in the main village? I have looked in all of my build menus and don't see him?

The official update blurb said that Brainys hut allows you to remove all the withered crops in one tap. So maybe no extra crop xp, just don't have to tap every withered crop indiviually is the bonus for him.

I don't see his hut though. Would love advice in where to find it. Thanks!

Look in the star menu and you should find his hut there

• TleavesB says:

Unfortunately not there in my star menu. :(. I contacted Beeline, got three different customer service reps and not one of them addressed this when asked, so I gave up. Sigh.

• Buie says:

Look in the Smurfberry tab on build that's where I found it – costs 30 Sberries.

• Maria says:

I have just bought Brainy's hut for 30 smurfberries and now I have the same problem with it. It was written it would give more xp for ALL crops but it doesn't seem to work at all, no extra xp when I am harvesting my crops. What can I do with this?! I would never buy such only to remove all withered crops at once so I am very angry now! PLEASE HELP

Are you sure it doesn't give you more xp per crop? Tap on each crop to see its xp value, then when it harvests, note the new value. It should work.

• J Gel lopez says:

U have to have 30 smurfberries before brainy's hut become available in star menu.

• nannysmurf1 says:

doesn't he RESTORE withered crops?

No. He removes them. This article explains it: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/?s=remove+withered

• 00keenan says:

If you click on the smurfberry menu he is there

• gramps says:

I have the same experience after buying brainy smufs house with the promise of extra value crops, see no difference when I harvest by either farmer smurf or inidividually… Any solutions yet?

There is a 10% bonus in coins and xp for each crop.

• gramps says:

When using farmer smurf to plant, it shows very large numbers for xp's , no where near the amount when harvesting, is the a reason for the big differences?

• Crazy Smurf says:

It is suppose to give u the additional xp but it doesnt. Ive gone as far as sit down with a notepad and my calculator to make sure. Brainy Smurfs hut so far has given me NO additional xp on the crops I harvest.

• Corinne says:

How do you get the extra coins and xp ? I placed brainy even in the middle of the gardens and still can't get any bonuses ! Please help!

The placement doesn't matter. As long as your place Brainy's hut in your village, your crops should gain 10% bonus in xp and coins.

• dpsmurf says:

I have the same issues. I thought it made the crops "unwither", I guess I read it wrong. But I see no improvement over coins or xp with this. I cannot believe I wasted 30 sb's! Very upset.

• Emble7 says:

I've got the same problem – I've been checking too and comparing with my sister's village and no difference in coins. :(

• TimberSmurf says:

This is a bug,

• Jennifer says:

I am super upset I bought Braineys hut because it states it will make all crops worth more and it does nothing all my crops give the same xp and coins I'm super upset!!!!

46. Vivian says:

I'm on level 35. I don't know why all my items on the village disapeared and the village turned into a green ground without anything. Only did I left my smurfs, papa, and brainy. Papa and Brainy asked me to build a new garden. should I listen to them? How can i get my village back?

47. ilsaggio says:

I have since switched to lv 26 brainy always tells me “your crops have withered,” but it’s not true!

48. Sophie McDougall says:

I am on level 27 and brainy keeps telling me my crops have withered when they haven't. Also, I built a new house and upgraded etc but it says I do not have enough smurfs for another crop, but I have 2 extra smurfs!
    Also, it is crazy slow to harvest crops and constantly freezes on me. Very frustrating.
    This all started happenin after the last upgrade