Doctor Smurf is not a stationary smurf, which means he will walk around the village. His animal sanctuary enables animals such as rabbits, guinea pigs etc. to come to the village and live there.
The animals will live inside the habitat, but they sometimes come out and walk around the village.
The Smurfs interact with the animals on occasion, such as petting them, feeding them or even riding on their backs around the village.
- Catching Animals for the Habitat with Treats
- List of available animals that can be caught for the habitat
- Growing Food for the animals
- Feeding the animals and advancing their level
- Animal Sanctuary and the maximum number of animals