Ver.: 1.5.8.1iconVer.: 1.4.5.1a
Updated on: August 12, 2014Updated on: August 12 , 2014

Latest News

May

Handy Smurf

Handy Smurf’s mushroom house is available for building in level 9 and costs 500 Coins and needs 24 hours. Handy Smurf is stationary as well. As soon as Handy’s house has been build, the option to upgrade the regular mushroom houses, so that they can occupy more Smurfs, is enabled.
Handy’s mini-game is a hammering game, depending on what difficulty has been chosen the task is to hammer one, two or three pegs into the ground. A bar on the left side indicates Handy’s current strength, the higher it is the deeper the peg gets hammered into the ground. All pegs have to be put into the ground before the countdown time on the top right corner runs out. Sometimes Handy puts his thumb between the hammer and the top of the peg, if this happens putting the hammer down will hurt him and he cannot continue to hammer for some time. That is why it is important to always watch out for his thumb.

Handy’s mini-game gives on the highest difficulty up to 200 XP if the hammering has been rated “smurfy”.

Handy Smutf’s Hut Shop

Architect Smurf who left the village will come back to again if the smurfs build for him  nice house.  They can only  do it if Handy Smurf helps them.  In the past Architect Smurf taught Handy on how to customize Smurf’s huts, so now Handy is qualified  to  customize the  huts.  But he needs to upgrade his hut  and get a shop first  in order to do so.

Upgrading Handy’s  hut enables you the access to  another menu “Handy Shop” on top of existing menu “Play Handy’s Game” (This feature  is only available to Apple  iOS Users now).  To get this new “Handy Shop” menu, the player must complete 5 papa long quests (send3 Smurfs into the forest to find things for handy… something like that)  on main land.

The new Handy Shop menu allows the user to customize huts using wood, stone and dye resources on the main village, as well as will unlock Architect Smurf’s hut.

Note:  In order to place Architect smurf on the island, the player must “upgrade” Handy hut on main land FIRST.

Related Articles:

Comments

1. smurfett says:

Help when I go to build a shed but it won't work please help me find out how to add one thanks :)

When you tap on the customize you se a view over the village, the only thing you need to do is to tap on the hut you want to place the shed on and you need to have a free smurf to work on your new shed

• dominic says:

having the same problem. i have a free smurf and every time i want to build the shed to a hut, it crashes! please help! i've tried turning off the ipad, connecting to itunes, playing it without wifi…

2. SlaveSkuld says:

Hey there, sometimes on Handy's game I can hammer all 3 pegs in and he will only stand up once through the whole thing. Other times he stands up every other time I hit it and I have to wait for him to sit.
    Is there any way to "encourage" Handy to just sit there and not get in the way , ; like hammering him once to teach him a lesson?

3. Meilisa says:

I try to find out how to upgrade the handy hut but it nothing to choose.I only can play the handy game.Is it I need to wait till level 42 then only I can choose which house should I upgrade?Cause currently all the house has been upgraded…Please advise me on this.Tq:)

4. Katherine sue says:

When playing soccer and handy games I get 0/0d XP ! Why dont get points? I'm playing on a iPod 2 .

5. Julie says:

I'm on level 11 and the handy mini game is stuck. When it opens it shows Handy hurt before I hammer and he doesn't even back up to hammer. This happens at all 3 levels. The time left between games has never displayed correctly. Instead of time it shows %. Could these be related?

6. Susan says:

Help! I’m at level 12 but my screen went totally greem and my village has dissapeared! What can I do???

7. Letty says:

How do I update the handy shop?

8. adriana says:

como actualizo hut handy para poder construir el architect house en la isla

9. Janna says:

How do I Get more dye..? :-//

10. Jesslee says:

When I go to put shed on handys hut it goes green and can not put it on how do I place it. It's getting annoying I have architect hut building on level so not sure what I'm ment to do about the shed I'm on level 24

The task is to put a shed on one of the mushroom houses not on Handys hut so try to customize one of the huts instead

11. Phee490 says:

I've got Handys shop but don't have Architects smurfs house on my menu? Is there a certain level you have to be on?

Have you got to the island becuse its on the island you can buy architects hut but first you need to do some tasks from papa smurf in the main village

12. Veronica says:

Hi,I’m at level 41,and one of the scavenger hut’s objectives required to get 237 xp bonus at handy’s game..how can I can I increase its rewards from the maximum of 200 reached with “smurfy”?I searched for some extra in the shop but I didn’t find nothing.thanks

Sometimes, you may be forced to use your smurfberries if you wish to get that required xp.

• Brandy says:

You don't have to get all 237 at once. You can wait till next time game is available if you don't want to spend berries. However you might not have enough time to wait depending on how much time is left in the scavenger hunt versus the 5 or so hours until the game opens for free again. It will add your points up every time you play until you reach the requested amount of xp.

13. cutties says:

I am in level 35 and have missed out the quests so I cannot build my Architect hut. Anyone can advise me.

Thanks in advance.
    Cutties

14. Dave T says:

Hello,

I have grown over 50 tulips for grouchy smurf and yet I still get no response as to completing the quest?

Any ideas as to the problem, P.S. I have tried all different tulips!

15. Susana says:

Hi, I need to know how can i get lucky's mystery box shop I'm in level 47

16. Lorie says:

I am an android user, I had handy's shop with tons of stone, logs and dye. I have lost it all too. I do not have the option to customize my huts anymore. Also papa smurf has sent my 3 smurfs into the forest for a day 4 times in a row! What is going on?!?!?!

17. asli says:

Hi.. İ am an android user.. i had a handy shop.. i had stones woods and dye.. but they are disappeard.. now when i open handy s hut, there is only game chose..no shop chose.. what happend?

18. I can not update handy's hut? the screen goes green and the smurfs are running around visiable but not the village. Is there an issue with the woodshed???

you mean customizing the hut ? Tap on regular hut you want to customize and select "customize hut" button to bring up handy resources. Select a customization, tap on regular hut which should be the only visible one. You can tap on invisible hut too if you know its there.

19. ale says:

hello ink with the handy smurf

20. Linda says:

Hello,

I upgradet 3 houses on the mainland, but now the smurfs keep building and building and building. My balcony and stone chimney are now over 100 % one is now almost 200% ready, but they keep building. It sais it wil take 1193042 hours….. I know i can move the houses, then it wil be gone, but i bought the supplies with my precious smurfberries…. so i don't want to. What to do?

best regards, Linda

21. fractalsphere says:

I've upgraded Handy smurfs hut and added the first wood balcony to one of my other smurfs huts, but what I'm not sure about is how I earn wood/rocks/dye to upgrade other huts as I choose? When I tap on Handy or Miner smurf daily and change their materials to coin, does that give me those supplies? Or is the ONLY way to get those supplies to buy them using smurfberries?

Thanks!
    Rich

22. Crsn says:

I am having the same problem! Did you get figured out?if so can you help me? I don’t know how to tab a house.

• laura says:

when you get this X-Ray of the village, go to one of the houses and tap on it, you will be able to build a shed

23. Tatyana says:

I upgraded a mushroom house yesterday with a balcony but now it's gone . How come???

That is unfortunatelly a bug and it should been fixed in this upcoming update untill then dont move your upgraded huts because that can cause this

• Kerstin says:

Hello Sassete,

did you dare to try if it has been fixed….

Thanks!

I've moved my customized huts around without any problem. Some people reported it fixed and some still having the problem so it's hit and missed.

• Kerstin says:

Ok, I tried.

The shed on the hut on the island stayed there after moving.

My heart roof on mainland seem to disappear so I cancelled to move it.

24. Smurf Lover says:

How to upgrade Handy's Hut?

25. Bailey says:

Wow everyone asks the same thing I read all posts to see if my problem is common. I have sent the smurfs out five times I have the hands shop button, I have 30 wood to upgrade for the shed, but when I click the shed add on, the screen turns green and won’t start construction. What can I do? I’ve refreshed the screen closed out the game and still the same thing…

you have to select a hut to customize. Sometimes, the huts are invisible. If you think a hut is there , tap it anyway.

Instead of starting the customization from handy . select a normal hut and choose customization to bring up a list of resources and things you want to customize.

26. LauraB says:

So – I *just* got the update for Android an hour ago! It has the Architect on the island, but says I must upgrade Handy's Hut first on the mainland, but there doesn't seem to be any way to do that. What am I missing? I'm on level 29.

27. Sammy-Girl says:

I’ve customized a hut twice now with a wooden shed, but after its built it disappears. Why?

28. Clang Hornada says:

Im currently on Level 24 and on the island Papa Smurf is asking me to built Architect Smurfs Hut. And i just read that its only possible once ive upgraded Handy Smurfs Hut. . which is impossible coz Im not seeing any option that i can do so. Is it because im on Android? :(

you need to do 5 tasks from papa smurf in the main village before you can upgrade Handys hut and after that you can build architects hut on the island

29. Ozzy says:

Is there a way to decustomize a smurfs hut??

30. Lucy says:

I am on level 37 and do not have the option of upgrading Handy's Hut. I see that I need to follow quests but I always follow every one of Papa Smurf's quests and I still can't upgrade Handy's hut. Now Papa smurf is asking me to build Architect Smurf's hut but I can't because I haven't unlocked Handy's hut. Please help.

31. Peggy says:

I'm on level 38 and I customized 2 huts with the spotted and heart design. Now the customization disappeared and my huts are normal again!! What went wrong I paid for my designed huts I want them back Plz!!! Can any one help?? Thanks!

it's a bug "you move it you lose it" . So dont move the customized hut for now.

• Smulfling (grumpy) says:

What a bug – spend a lot on upgrading and now it is all gone because I moved the houses !!!

When will this be fixed? Will there be compensation?

32. Brandon says:

If you want to pay like 25 smurf berry for each piece there is another way.

33. Dan says:

I have the Iphone 3G. Will I ever be able to get Handy's hut to upgrade? I wasn't sure if this was just capability problem or not? Im at level 23. Papa in main land says go to the Island and Island Papa says build Architects hut but I can't buy it until I have the hut and I can't upgrade Handy so I have no tasks to complete.

34. Lindsay says:

How do you get more paintdye? I really want the house with the heart rooftop but i have no clue where to obtain more dye.

Send some rafts on dye voyage. You always get 2 dye. Having a lot of friends also works.

35. CMK says:

How do I get more wood for Handy Smurf?

36. Khalkhal says:

Help!! I'm on level 26 and I customized 9 huts with the spotted and heart design. Now the customization disappeared and my huts are normal again!! What went wrong I paid for my designed huts I want them back Plz!!! Can any1 help?? Thanks

Recover your village and don't move your customized huts, the customizations might disappear.

37. Rachilee says:

I bought some hut customizations a few days ago and they have now disappeared? How do I fix this?

The only way to get it back is to bring your village back to an date before this ´happend but this normally happens when you move your huts after an customized it

38. Confused says:

I'm level 22 and completed the quests and now papa smurf is asking me to upgrade handys hut with a shed but when I try to it tells me I cant do thus until level 26? Is this right?

use handy shop , select wooden shed customization, select a regular hut to add it to

• farah says:

can i ask a question when papa smurf tell me to upgrade a hut with a shed i open handy shop and try to upgrade the wooden shed i Become misleading the ground I can not do anything just i can see the mashroum house and the smurfs

tap on regular hut and select customize hut to open handy shop resources, select a customization, select the hut

39. I guess no one has gotten passed this im stuck on it too and i don't know where to go, I love this game its fun. i have the hut on the main island but won't let me into the shop doesn't give me the option… and i have no friends so how can i get friends if i don't have friends on fb to help?

Not sure what problem you are having but alot of people have gotten passed Handy hut upgrade, Architect on island and now building clockwork on island.

You dont need friend until you get clockwork blueprint which is after you get Architect. When you have Architect, you need a lot of friends to gift you 500 bolts so you can assemble clockworks. You can add friends to facebook or to game center and they will show up in your game automatically I see you already have a facebook account and alot of friends so smurf neighbors should not be a problem .

Visit our facebook page if you havent already done so and see how people request friends. https://www.facebook.com/mysmurfsvillage

40. moon says:

Now Papa smurfs ask me to build Architect's Hut… but i go to buy Architect, cant' buy… have the message "handy need to open his hut shop before you can purchase Architect smurf. complete quests in the village to unlock handy's hut shop" How can i unlock handy's hut shop???

• Guest says:

U have to complete a few tasks 4 papa smurf…they take a while bcuz there r 5 of them to complete…each task is a few days long. Eventually u will get it.

• Jan says:

I also cant upgrade handy's hut because papa smurf ask me for at least 4 levels to buy lanterns. I am in level 37 . I bougt several difirent lanterns but nothing happend? Who can help me?

Try the lamps for 1500 coins.

• Ana says:

what level u should be in order to upgrade handy's hut? I am in levet 26, and on the island papa smurf asks for architect's house. i have completed every task on the island, the smurfs gathered for days a load of stuff and still no upgrade on handy's hut…

41. Pat says:

i got NO "Handy shop" in Handy's workshop? why?

42. jess says:

I upgraded handy's hut and still cant find architect hut~ please help

43. Decipher says:

Are there ways to get bolts without having a friend join and wait for them to level up to that point? I think I saw something about they may come in bottles, but any other way, that doesn't make you have to wait on a random happening?

44. Nodame says:

Same problem here. I use iphone but my upgrade- shed and arch door were disappeared in the mainland. Ones in the island are fine, yet.

45. Jason C says:

How do I start giving people nuts and bolts to friends? They do not show up when I go to give gifts to friends. Am I missing something? I have unlocked both Handy and Architects new huts.

What do you mean they do not show up? Have you added friends? Do you mean when you go to the map, you don't see any friends appear?

46. Esther says:

I had customized 1 of my hut but it turn back to original look itself. Wht should i do?? By the way, wht is blueprints?

Did you happen to move your hut after your customized it? Blueprints are kind of like a draft copy of the design Handy needs in order to get the smurfs to build the different designs.

47. Rachel says:

I can't upgrade hands hut :-( I can't place any shed or chimney or doorway. It sucks, it doesn't allow me to place the items idk y. Can someone help me?

48. Kdog5 says:

I was wondering how much lumbar and stone you get each time when you click on miner smurf and timber smurf for the architect changer? Also is it better to have the little logs and rocks around these or to have the boulders and tree stumps for picking up the xtra lumbar and stone

49. Tara says:

I think I already updated the hut but I still can't get the other shop

50. Dana says:

What is customizing hut for? Just for looking good? or, it'll give you more smurfs?