How To upgrade Christmas TreeBy
It seems like many Smurfs village fans are struggling to upgrade Christmas Tree, we therefore decided to add some screen-shots to help them to bypass this quest.
- Go the shop and buy the “750” coins Christmas tree. Note that you can only buy it once and you cant delete it. If you already bought it, then go the next step.
- Insert it somewhere in your village
- If you tap at the bottom of the tree where the wood cross is, a small upgrade window will pop up on the right.
- Upgrading Christmas Tree costs 250 coins, if you tap upgrade a dialogue box will pop up and will ask you to confirm your intention to upgrade the tree.
- If you tap ‘Yes’ you will upgrade your tree, and voila you will get a beautiful Christmas tree with nice little star on the top.