Ver.: 1.5.8.1iconVer.: 1.4.5.1a
Updated on: August 12, 2014Updated on: August 12 , 2014

Latest News

May

Miner Smurf

An other Smurf who is available for Coins is Miner Smurfs. Miner Smurfs Mine is available at level 12 for 1000 Coins and takes 24 hours to build as well. Miner is stationary and comes with his own mini-game.
Every twenty-four hours Miner gives 200 XP and 100 Coins and like Timber a sign above his mine shows when he is ready. Clicking on his mine also shows a countdown bar indicating how long it takes until he is ready again to give bonus XP and Coins.

Stones put near his mine increase the amount of XP given by miner, the bigger the stones, the more bonus XP they give. To see which stones are affected and within Miner’s range just tap on his mine, all stones that give the extra XP will turn green, just like the logs placed near Timber Smurf do. The Maximum XP you can get from the stones put next Miner’s mine  is about 1000XP.

Miner comes with a mining mini-game. There are four different mines to choose from, after that it is the goal to break open as many rocks in 60 seconds with an axe as possible. If a broken rock reveals silver, gold or a gem it can be traded for XPs (gems) and Coins (gold and silver). Cole can also be found under the rocks but if this happens it cannot be exchanged for something valuable.
To increase the speed with which the stones are broken by the axe, the use of the golden axe is required; it cuts the number of blows of the axe needed in half. The golden axe can be bought within the mining game for 20 Smurfberries.

Miner Smurfs’ Hut & Diamond Mine

The Miner Smurf Update (version 1.2.7 on iOS and 1.1.5a on Android) added a Mushroom House for Miner Smurf as well as a new mine for his game.
The Diamond Mine Is only available after Miner Smurf’s Hut has been build. The Diamond mine, unlike all of the other mines, does not have coal, meaning that the rewards in XP and Coins for playing this mine can be higher than with the other mines.
Miner Smurf’s Hut is available for Smurfberries. After it has been placed it will grant an additional 200 XP every time Miner Smurf’s Mini-Game has been played, that means it can give up to 200 XP every 6 hours.

Miner Smurf’s Mini-game Bugs

If you are android users and you have already updated Smurfs village App to the new Christmas / winter (2011) update for , you may encounter some problems with Miner Smurf mini-game. Mainly you may barely smash the rocks, or the game freezes and crushes.

This problem only occurs with some Android devices in particular Samsung Galaxy. According to Beeline, you can avoid crashes during miner mini-game by going into the Smurfs’ Village options and turning off the sound. This will allow you to play Miner Minigame smoothly with no problems.

Related Articles:

Comments

1. RR_Smurf says:

What happened to the pages that showed the best diagrams for rock/wood/flower placements that use to be on the left side? Most of those "articles" are missing

• brandon says:

How can i get more stones or can ever double it…. like the timbers hut i can double it when placing the log that being chop….into two…. i hope the stones can double or triple too in miner

2. cyndi says:

how do i get miner smurfs hut?

3. Blah says:

Love the lucky smurf game got smurberry items but usually gets same thing cheap orange flowers change??

The things Lucky Smurf gives you change over time. Sometimes he gives you lots of the same things in a row, and sometimes he gives really cool stuff. He gave me one of the butterflies recently.

4. Blah says:

Miner smurf is lately really slow now it is so strange I play gold mine every day and only 2 times have I got the white gem and maybe the ring a handful of times plus this is funny and I because well obviously there is not real surfs walking around but lately my smurfs are taking….. BREAKS seriously BREAKS I mean now I'm starting to think surfs are real and being lazy are they not supposed to be programmed at my command? It's only not happening when crops are fully done! But sometimes I plant blueberries which I close the iPad for a while rub my eyes a bit because it's not good for your eyes and when I open the iPad some are still walking to the plots and taking it slow while some have planted it midway taken a break and seeing I was checking they rush back next update change this also these pop up ads come from no where now dys every time I open surfs game I wait for a commercial pop up then delete it sometimes it doesn't show up and I'll get tricked when it just late and right when I tap play or options I click on the ad who popped up all of a sudden:( sneaky. Hopefully you let the add show at the very bottom where I'm not likely to tap it unless I want then I'll go I'll give 5star rating!

• Rachel says:

My smurfs do the same thing. Often I have crops that never get tended & I have to remove them and replant it to get them to tend it. I did see somewhere that a guy said he moved the crop & got the smurf to start watering it. If the adds really bother you, you can stop the special offers by changing the birthday on the main screen to something after the year 2002.Under 13 can't get special offers & you can change it as often as you'd like so you can see what they are for the day then turn them off. If it's general pop ups you can disconnect from the internet to stop them & reconnect when you want to use social features. It is a free game and ads are how they keep it free so don't be too hash on the developers for it.

I strongly caution against messing around with the birthday option. You could mess up your ability to automatically backup your village if the system thinks you are under age.

5. Smurf fan says:

Miner Smurf gives 9 stone per 24 hours, but Timber Smurf gives 12 wood per 12 hours. Why is that?

6. snorkrock says:

i never got the quest to build miners mine and i am on level 37

• Blah says:

If you don't get a quest you can just build it urself

• Clumbsy says:

As the replies state, the mine itself can be bought with coins and you can buy it without a quest. Everyone should have miner and timber smurf because each day you can collect several wood and stone from them, which I'm sure you know, is needed for upgrade quests, upgrade trophies and building in the mountain. Also, Miners game gives you far more coins and xp with each play than all of the games mainland and island combined. Even if you don't upgrade it, although I highly recommend the pick ax. Other must have sb purchases in my opinion are farmer smurf and the watering can.

7. Dan says:

Papa smurf told me to build miner smurf mine so I did but once it was finished He still asked me to build it.
    What should I do?

8. sKypRiNcE says:

Hey guys,i just reached level 14 and i placed Miner Mine's Smurf and papa smurf is still askin me to build one.

9. bug's smurf village says:

Hello, I've the same bug that many people here, with the mine's quete. When the grand smurf gived me I've got it before. Therefore I wished realy much that anybody answer back me soon enough. Tks

10. sKypRiNcE says:

But i already have one.

I have

iPad 3 64GB WiFi + Cellular

Any help would be great,thanks!

11. Cyndi Symonds says:

I am stuck on the papa smurf quest of build the mine. The mine was built way before he gave the challenge and I have gone up to levels since. What can I do to get him to notice the mine? I already tried rebooting the ipad 3.

12. Hi says:

Hi, I completed the quest to build miner smurfs mine, but Papa smurf still says I haven’t. What do I do now?

13. freemanator says:

Do you think Miners hut will be on sale for 20 smurfeberries any time soon? also, Add me on game centre freemannx, thanks!!

14. John says:

How. Much xp do green gems give and do they exist?

15. Mabel says:

Hey there! I’ve been reading your weblog for a while now and finally got the courage to go ahead and give you a shout out from Humble Texas! Just wanted to mention keep up the great work!

16. Conservative says:

New mining game is NOT worth it. Repeat – SAVE YOUR SMURFBERRIES. The new mine rarely gives more gold/diamonds than the gold mine. You have to do the "restart" trick so often – you know, the one where you exot midway for another chance.

Bad upgrade. Miners hut gives 200xp every dig, again not worth it.

• liv88 says:

Thx for this, I was not quit sure whether to spend my precious berries on Miner's Hut or not. What do you mean by the restart trick? I am curious!

• Miner Smurf trick says:

The "trick" is that during Miner Smurf's mini game, if you are not satisfied with how much you are scoring you can exit and re-enter the mine (in an effort to achieve a higher score the following time).

• Sde says:

I built the miner smurf's mine but papa smurf says I didn't build what should I do?

• Hnt says:

As you sure you haven't bought his hut for smurfberries instead? The mine is on the usual additions menu and costs 1000 coins

• Smurfette02 says:

Simple,don't mind papa smurf!

• Alchemist_Smurf says:

What you can try is go to the main menu,go to options, tap Papa's head 16 times, keep tapping until yuo see an option on the bottom-left thta reads "Recover Village". WARNING-YOU MUST REMEMBER THE DATE IT WAS WHEN/BEFORE YOU STARTED BUILDING THE MINE-then you tap that date and exit the village it shows you,tap"recover village. After that, check Papa Smurf's quest to confirm the game of what he wants, then try building the mine once more.

• Alchemist_Smurf says:

I accidently told "Conversative" my advice to you, so to see it scroll up a bit until you see that name, and check my comment, please.

• Sai Jai says:

I agree; the diamond mine has only gotten worse! It was advertised that the player would always find precious stones in this mine, but lately, most of the digs I complete are of bare stones. It is not worth it when you only win 10 gold coins and less than 200 xp- very disappointing.

I also don’t like how you free a gem at last second or just before time runs out and the gem does not go in cart.

Lastly, I don’t like how Miner’s game freezes a lot, very disappointing.

I agree with you that there is something very wrong with the diamond mine, and I have the golden pick. Try rebooting your device before accessing the mine, and play with whether having the sound off or on changes how the game performs. Beeline is aware of the problem, but we encourage you to open a trouble ticket so Beeline can have an accurate picture of how many players are affected.

17. IMPORTANT says:

IN VERSION 1.2.7. RELEASED SEPTEMBER 28 MINER GOT HIS OWN HOUSE FOR 25 SMURFBERRY AND WITH IT CRYSTAL MINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

18. nat_smurling says:

sometimes i get purple gems. but how much xp do they give

19. Kiki says:

How do you collect 2 stone for the scavenger hunt?

20. winter says:

How much time do I have to wait until I can play miner’s game again?

21. GixxerChic says:

Is the golden axe worth the buy?

Only if you play Miner a lot.

• Blah says:

Well it depends Im starting to get annoyed by the coal and empty rocks once I ended up with all coal and nothing just sitting there figuring out if I should just delete miner smurf of course I didn't but I was very angry and had to restart at least 6 times each day so I'm saying save the smurberries for something better

• Smurfette02 says:

Me too , when im playing it i almost break my ipad because of breaking those rocks as fast as i can!
        Phewww,and the worst part is i almost broke my nails!?

22. jamie says:

for some reason i can mine constanly with no cleaning time….its awesome!!!! im playing miners mini game and leveling up everyday, im on level 16 after only 5 or 6 days and have like 40 grand!!!! i bought smurfberries when i first started the game and purchased painter baby smurfette, but now that i have a glitch in miners game and can play as often as i like, ill never buy a smurfberry!!! AWESOME

• Panzar says:

My GF has the same thing on her Sony experia S. so now she is leveling past me in a flash :(
      Anyone know how to trigger it? she got it when she built the mine.

• vicky wilson says:

I am the same, i can just constantly get xp and coins, i bought my golden axe as soon as i could, dunno whether that is the reason its constant,

• Smurfilator says:

I also have that glitch. I am on a Kindle Fire. Funny how I have that glitch but I don't have tracker smurf yet, I still have the summer Smurfette icon as well. No updates for the Fire?

Check the app store for the update ;)
          If you've already updated, restart your device. The icon should then change.

• Vetnjeff says:

I had the same glitch on the Kindle Fire. But as soon as I bought the ax, maybe 24 hours later, the entire game crashed and i had to restart from scratch.

• Smurphy Brown says:

I have an Android Samsung Galaxy Mesmerize.

I too had that glitch. Of course, this game is quite buggy, crashing all the time, having memory leaks and maxing out the CPU, etc. Finally, after about 3 weeks of play, Smurfs Village finally destroyed my SD card. It kept locking up while being plugged into my laptop to charge my battery. In the confusion of the constant black screen lockups, I un-plugged and re-plugged several times only to fry the SD card.

Now, some misguided folks might attempt to place the blame for the SD card upon me. But I know better. I clearly, squarely, and justifiably blame Beeline for this travesty. Not that an SD card is that expensive, but the lost data is completely intolerable.

Rant time.

By shear luck of fate, protection by the Angels, and the grace of God himself, on the night before, I had just uploaded a couple months worth of family pictures and videos from several birthdays and other holiday events. Had Smurfs Village destroyed these, I probably would have completely snapped and burned down Beeline’s facilities, sabotaged all their network accounts, erase all their backups, cracked and drained all their bank accounts, slit their throats while their children watched, have their lifeless corpses drawn and quartered and the pieces shipped randomly to other Smurf Village players, and (most-importantly) publicly cursed the names “Papa Smurf” and “Beeline” for all eternity.

But I digress…

Now that the rant has passed, I can return to my main point. Sadly, I spent several weeks before getting around to replacing my SD card. Within a couple days of doing so, I broke down and reinstalled Smurfs Village on my Android (dang my smurf-habit). Ironically, my Android actually kept my Smurf Village user data on the phone’s internal memory, so I got back my village. Unfortunately, with the fresh install of the Smurfs Village, the Endless-Miner-Smurf-Mini-Game-Plays glitch was no more. Now I have to resort to the Airplane-Mode-Time-Cheat instead.

By the way, Beeline will probably remove the next paragraph (if they haven’t done so for the whole post because of my little ‘rant’) out of their greed for selling Smurfberries, but:

I think you get the Endless-Miner-Smurf-Mini-Game-Plays glitch by turning back time on your system while it is re-charging. I’m going to test that theory as soon as I finish using the Time cheat just a little more…

• Smurphy Brown says:

I have an Android Samsung Galaxy Mesmerize.

23. Max says:

I got miner in the island. I can’t play the game but it gives me bonus XP and rocks every 24 hours as he does in the main village. He appears in the form a big yellow dot, I would say similar the sun. I don’t know if this is a bug or if it part of the game. I’ll try to post a picture.

thats a bug and dont know the future side effect. I would restore the village if I were you.

24. Guest says:

Up to how many rocks can be affected by miner smurf if positioned correctly?

depending on small rocks or big rocks. Just tap on miner and see which rocks turn green. Re-arrange the rocks to maximize it.

• eTom22 says:

Because you get more experience per square with 3×3 mossy rocks, your best bet is to place as many of those as you can. Then move them around to leave as many 2×2 as you can. Finally, fill the remaining holes with 1×1. With this method, you can receive at least 1,630 experience per day.

There may be a way to get a few more experience by moving them around, but this was as high as I could get.

See this chart: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/812/minerchart…

And the results: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9215/minerresu…

They should add those two graphics and the info to the guide above! ^.^

25. Roxanne says:

Dear all,

Recently I’ve found out that after player miner’s game, for some reason the gems don’t add up properly. It keeps getting the gem colours mixed up or worse doesn’t count them at all. It starded with the last update. Is anyone experiencing the same? Does beeline already know about this glitch? How can I change it? Thanks for helping me out!

26. Moncay says:

How do I get the metal in this miner game to get the compass for moving all of my Smurfs to cross to the Island SS II ??

27. eTom22 says:

See this chart: http://img849.imageshack.us/img849/812/minerchart…

And the results: http://img442.imageshack.us/img442/9215/minerresu…

Very good job . How about timber hut ? I only have stumps around timber hut and they all turn green when tap the hut. I haven't bother to find ways to maximize timber hut or mine xp. Too much work :-)

• eTom22 says:

I haven't done much with Timber's hut because the reward is so much smaller than with Miner. I'll take a look at it this weekend and see what I can do.

Miner is definitely worth setting up this way, as 1,630 xp/day is pretty nice!

Note: The opening to Miner's mine has to be facing the same way as the picture. If you rotate him he will not catch all of the stones. You would have to flip the stone layout too.

Lower level players will benefit from miner and timber if they spend sometimes to maximize xp. Higher level players (especially at max level with nothing to do) should go for butterflies. I used golden corns to generated millions of coins and bought 500 butterflies that let me collect 60x every 2 hours.

• eTom22 says:

WOW! I never thought of that. That's a great idea!

My layout for Miner works with the regular rocks too, but of course they have a lower amount of xp. Once you are high enough level I would replace them with mossy. It's fun to see all those numbers fly up at once too! ^.^

If you have facebook, you can see all the butterflies are ready . Too much tapping so i only do it about twice a day https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=305095349…

• Sevenoceans77 says:

Hi, is there a lay out for one with mossy rocks, I found photograph but it's not working as few were not "shaded", I had sucess with timer thanks to kyan. I want to do same with the miner…. Anyone? Thank you in advance

• jlopez23 says:

i can't see the pictures from the link above but i would like to also share mine.
      . because 3×3 mossy rock is equal to 90xp then 2×2 mossy rocks = 30xp, and 1×1 mossy rocks=5
      i can get the total of 1765 xp per day…
      i manage to place 16 3x3mossy (well actualy i haven't completed it yet, i only place 14 and the other 2 is fill up with the ordinary 3×3 rock). Then I add up 7 2×2, and fill the ramaining holes with 23 1×1 rocks..

to make it more simple 16 * 90 = 1440
      7 * 30 = 210
      23* 5. = 115. then add all the total = 1765

here is the link of for the image, I placed it eastward of the village..

28. Caren Krul says:

I’d like to add one vixy.net works great and it’s free too Jeff

29. I love McDonnell says:

I've got an iPad 2

30. I love McDonnell says:

I love Charlieissocoollike

31. Arya says:

But you can actualy tap three at once if the rocks are nearby

• Teddydengedward says:

You can actually tap 4 rocks at a time. I've done that before.

• Blah says:

Yes but it's slower then hitting 1 having to break 4 takes longer if you have noticed so at the end when there is 4 sec left your best bet is to mine 1!

32. Arya says:

I have a tips that you can TAP 2 stone at once in the mini games

33. I love McDonnell says:

I've recently got to level twelve and I've tried to find Painter Smurf, but I can't, so, why I was going to do tm, was to ask you guys…….. Wha level do I need to get to to get Painter Smurf, and how many Smurf berries/coins do I need to get?

Thanks a bunch, love youxxxx

34. Katrina says:

Are the different mining games supposed to be or look different? All four of my mining games look and seem exactly the same.

play the gold mine which is the highest

• Nursette says:

They have different levels of treasure giving more xp and coins gold mine with gold axe being best – try tapping two fingers or even drumming three – you can break up groups of rocks quicker and then cherry pick which ones have gems (white give most xp) . Most xp in one game so far was approx 2500 . Very good on higher levels where they take ages to complete a level. ; )))

• Nursette says:

35. Alekseich says:

When i spend my time by going to random village i have found that it is two miner smurf in it.
    How it is possible to buy second miner smurf?

It shouldent be possible but we had a question earlier from a player that have two of miner smurfs. She was upposed to move him to another location and then she had two, So what I think, the village you saw was a village with a bug.

• Kennedy Materne says:

I do not know but when I got miner smurf When I wanted another one it just said that buy smurfberries or ok.

1 is enough. Dont attempt to buy another because the game glitch might let you buy 1 more and corrupt your game data.

36. Jim says:

Does Miner get upgraded like timber at lvl 26?

37. Tina says:

Smurffete, I guess I wasn't clear in my question. When I tap miner or timber to see which rocks/logs give me the xp I cannot see the "green" area, because I have them set up to the far east and the sidebar covers them. Any suggestions on how to see this area with out moving everything? Thanks

• David says:

I also have my Mine to the far right. What I have found to do, it to tap the Mine to make it Green, then I tap it again and slightly slide my finger to the left. This could take a few to several attempts, but it does work. The screen with the Mine and Rocks slide to the left revealing what is Green,

• Blah says:

I'm not sure if this works but let's say you can place three in straight line one way then the other way is probably the same meaning one side by diagonal, horizontal

38. Tina says:

I can't see any "green" area when I touch the miner or the timber smurf. The sidebar pops up and I can't see which are green or not … Any suggestions? ( I use ipad2) thanks !!

There is no "green" area, but the stones near to Miner Smurf and the logs/wood near to Timber Smurf turn green. This only works if you have placed those items close to their huts.

39. Melodyanne1 says:

Yeah but that takes 10 hours! I use one berry and clean the mine and get about 1000 coins each time. So after 10 berries I have like 10000 coins or more most of the time. I’ll never use berries to get coins again. :0)

40. Melodyanne11 says:

Instead of using smurfberries to buy coins I just bought the golden ax and play the mining game a ton. I get a lot more coins for 1 smurfberry than the 10 it costs to buy 1000 coins in the game! I get 1000+ coins for each game played.

You are correct, buying Coins for Berries is not worth it, you can do it with the golden axe like you did or by planting golden corn, that works good, too.

41. Jonathan says:

Is the xp gained by a rock proportional to its price or its size ?

42. windymornin says:

I’m having trouble mining – it keeps crashing on my android system on samsung galaxy phone. anybody knows how to solve this problem? Thx.

43. Anne says:

Do you notice that if you found a white stone (that vives 500 xp), whwn the rocks is made again, and you broken it, there it ia another white stone…. It happens to all stones, reds, oranges, etc……

44. Timothy says:

The reason some of the rocks remain grey no matter how close to the mine they are, is tht these rocks were probably given to you by Jokey Smurf. These rocks are not paid for, hence not getting any XP. Also, the rocks that you start the game with cannot gain XP.

45. hithere says:

how do you play this??

46. Samantha says:

I found a great way. If you have the Golden Axe, it works even better! In Miner Smurf’s Mine, tap in-between 2 rocks that are close together. It should be able to do the same thing at the same time.

47. Lynn says:

I am wondering how the game decides which rocks give XP?
    I have about 4 dozen rocks, varying sizes. I had them placed all around the mine, all touching each other, and when I touched Miner’s arm, several rocks did not turn green. So I moved them around, and moved several rocks away from the others so they were not touching the others. Then I touched his arm, and almost all of the rocks turned green, even the ones not touching the other rocks! So the area of dark green has expanded! Rocks are green now that are sitting in the same location as rocks that did not turn green before I moved them. How does that happen?
    Also, there are three rocks that do not turn green no matter where I place them, even if I put them in the same location where another rock is green ….they remain gray. Why is that?
    Soon I will have to move my mine to another part of the village, so I would really like to figure out how the game decides where the sweet spot is for XP. I would rather not go through this trial and error again.
    Can anyone explain this to me?
    Thanks for any help you can give!

unfortunately, there is no real guide or instructions to that. You will just have to try it out. It does not only depend on how far away the stones are, but also on how big they are, how many rows you make of them, where you place them etc. There are some people who have tried to make the best arrangements, you might find some infos on beelines facebook page about that (facebook.com/Beeline-Games)

• Lynn says:

Thanks so much! I didn’t know about the FB page, so I’ll read there before asking more questions here :)

• Chrisma says:

We’ve noticed that the rocks that Jokey Smurf gives do not earn any XP when placed near Miner Smurf.

Yeah, that is a bug that has been going around for quite a while, I am not sure if the developers are even working on fixing that, they have probably more important bugs to fix and buying a stone to place near Miner Smurfs is gladly not that expensive.

48. Help me says:

I put 4 stones really near him but only 2 are affected, but timber has 11 or 12 wood around him but all of the woods are affected. Why rocks don't get affected???

It should also work with more than two stones, try putting them on another side or using smaller stones.

49. How many stones and/or rocks can be put near the miner's cave to gain more xp. Is there a limit?

50. anon says:

Do you only have to purchase the Golden axe once to use it forever. Or does 20 smurfberries for the Golden axe only let you use the axe once off & you have to re-buy the axe everytime you play the game, if you want to use the golden axe?

• Alain says:

if you buy the Golden Axe, you will be able to use it as much as you want and you don't have to re-buy it again.

• Hayley says:

I need help!!

Papa is telling methat I need to build miner smuf a mine, I built the mine and played the mini game and he is still telling me to build it!

Can someone help me!

• Blah says:

I'm pretty sure you use it forever or no one would bother to buy it,and the person who made beeline seems to good at making games since how great this turned out to be so he wouldn't make such a big mistake and rip off