Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

May

Nat Smurfling

Nat Smurfling was introduced in the Easter ’11 update. He is a Smurfling that comes with his own house, but he is stationary. Nat can be bought for 30 Smurfberries from level 10 onwards and as soon as his mushroom house has been build, all flower seeds come instantly available and do not have to be given as gifts before using them. However, if a seed is associated with a minimum level for the village before being allowed to use the seed, the according level has still to be reached before it can be planted, even though Nat Smurfling has been bought.

Moreover, like Farmer Smurf, Nat gives extra to all flower gardens that are placed near and around his house. Farmers trick for extra XP by rotating the crops around his house (see Farmer Smurfs section) does also work with Nat Smurfling.

Comments

1. Smurf says:

What does Nat Smurfing's extension which cost 10SB give us ?

2. Does the Gargamel Doll work on Nat?

3. R0bert Chou says:

Hi Bolt Wood Stone and Dye please. I gift back

4. Robert Chou says:

Hi Wood Stone and Dye please.
    I gift back.

5. ashton says:

how do i invite friends on smurfs?

6. RR_Smurf says:

I figured out how to get extra XP from 12 boxes & I've taken a screen shot, but….how do I get the picture on here to show others how to do it?

7. Smart_smurfling says:

How do I change my avatar photo on I pad

• Cayce says:

Click on your current picture and then select any Smurf picture you want as long as you have the Smurfs that activate the six player pictures.

8. D.YahiAli says:

Hello.
    Bug; I think. Since halloween update.
    Did anyone notice; that choosing a flower for empty box; shows "half time".
    But when a smurf starts watering; the real time gets out.

D.yahiAli

9. Smurffy KL says:

Hi… I am experiencing an issue that I suddenly could not log in to smurf village while trying to visit a friend's village. Until now also can't open the apps. Who have solutions to this?

10. SmurfLover says:

I have upgraded Nat just now, and wondered if there is a special sign it has been upgraded like Farmer smurfs hut has a weather vane etc? Thanks.

11. Smurfette Blueberry says:

How is the mower next to Nat suppose to work? I have it but nothing is happening.

The mower is still bugged, it should be fixed in the next update.

• Pachamama 014 says:

Trust me, it is still bugged. Complained to Beeline with no positive response.

• Gwenny Reijnders says:

It was bugged…..but since the Haloween update it is working for me. Nat Smurflng is giving me since then for all of my 30 flower boxes extra xp. Youhave to puzzle out how to put your boxes and it took me quite a while but I did it! 30 flowerboxes give me extra xp….that means that I can get at least 3000 xp more than before! I am gonna try to add a photo of it.
          Smurfy greetings, Gwenny

• Clumbsy says:

Jan 2013, I had read about the mower bug and did not spend my smurfberries. But after several updates and no new posts, I decided to try it. I bought it and for me it is working. So far I have 9 boxes around the nat and so far have added 8 around those in an outer ring. All are upgraded. I will keep adding boxes and update, but right now I am out of smurfs and I can't spare any crops to delete. I don't seem to have nearly as many bugs as other players though. Maybe if you bought the mower when it was bugged it stays bugged.

12. Cathelijne says:

Hi, i put à mower next to nat, but I don’t get Extra xp

No it doesnt work, Beeline is aware of this issue and they say that they are going to fix it in the next update

13. KRB says:

Can anyone tell me if there is a way to "remove all" flowers once I've harvested them? I have Nat Smurfling and I have the "plant all"/"harvest all" feature. I don't typically wait for my flowers to wither or for a friend to water them. I like to remove them once I've harvested so that I can move on to earning more XP. But I hate removing the flowers one box at a time!

There isn't a remove all function but if you have friends, you can ask them to water them so you can harvest them without losing money all the time.

• Clumbsy says:

Yes, I have wanted that too. Now I just let them sit and hope they get watered. Btw… Where is the water my flowers sign since we can tell people we want dye or stone or whatever…I want water! Then again, they need to add another incentive to visit villages. Seems that between the bugs and game center not connecting and most people having completed or bought clockwork smurf there does not seem to be much visiting traffic in my village! We also need new gifts…how about sanctuary food?

14. GixxerChic says:

Does anyone have a pic of the pattern that can place the greatest number of boxes that will get extra XP (like the pix posted for Farmer) ?

For nat ? You can only put 6 or 8 around nat

• Cams says:

I actually have 10 around him that get extra xp. If someone can show me how to post pix I can

• Darlene says:

You can actually put 12 boxes around Nat :)

• D.YahiAli says:

Can U PLZ take a picture of your village (NAT) and upload it here.
            I tried a lot – it's not possible more than 8 boxes.
            Or, we can visit your village – as freinds….how is that?
            GC ID : D.YahiAli

• Gwenny reijnders says:

I have 30 boxes around Nat and they all give me more xp than usual. When you tap on Nat the flowerboxes which will give you more xp are dark green. It took me a while but to figure it out but it is possible …. 30 boxes. I planted orange lilies and the gove me 750 xp each per day, red roses give 612 xp. When you want to see it in my village….add me but only when you use an apple device and are a daily gifter.

• Clumbsy says:

You need to use your game center name if you really want people to see your village.

• Astrid says:

Hoi gwenny,
        Wat is je speelnaam? Dan kan ik je opzoeken via het game center.
        Gr,
        Zus konijn astrid

• Kathi says:

Give me your GC log in and I will add you and I do gift every time gifting is available…every 24 hours…mine is siamkid

• Vlvv says:

I need neighbors ! Add me on game center (>-vic 83-<)

Please don't post more duplicate comments. I approved the first one you made yesterday, and removed the rest. I also explained our comment review proccess as a response to your original post. We appreciate your cooperation.

• Clumbsy says:

Don't forget you can put more around him if you add the mower!

15. GixxerChic1 says:

I have Nat but my tulips say I needs seeds from a friend; all my flowers have still said this until I get them from a friend. ?

16. Gabs says:

I have an android but haven't got a smurf's Village game in apps, how can I get the game on my android?

17. Isaura says:

Hallo,

Ik heb een probleem telkens is probeer vrienden te inviten zegt hy dat ik niet connected ben, dus nu zit ik vast en kan ik geen flowers planten, is de enige oplossing nat smurfing

• D.YahiAli says:

Hallo.U moet eerst uw Game center account – activeren als u nog steeds niet zijn geactiveerd.Ik deed het een paar dagen geleden. zelfs hulpvaardig.na dat, moet u hebben freinds – u kunt uitnodigen, door het schrijven van hun spel Center ID (GC-ID).GC-ID: D.YahiAli

18. Diane says:

I bought smurfberrys and the wich village do u want came up while I just finished buying them berrys! Choose the one I was playing on and now have lost $9.00 in smurfberrys!!! Really ticks me off. And nothing I can do. They ripped me off, be real careful if you buy berrys. No one to call or talk to about this problem. My transaction is still pending and I got nothing. Anybody has any idea let me know.

19. Juanis28 says:

mi hija perdio su ipod y ahi era donde tenia su villa de pitufos. Hay alguna manera de recuperarla en mi dispositivo ipad aunque yo ya tenga mi villa de pistufos aqui? Es decir pueden haber 2 villas en un mismo dispositivo ipad? Y si asi es como puedo recuperar la villa de pitufos de mi hija? Espero una pronta y satisfacoria respuesta. Gracias

Its better if you write your questions in english because its maybe other people with the same problem. If you play on iPhone, Log out from game center and use your daughters game center id and log in with that instead then your daughters village apears on your iPhone. In this way you can have which village you want on your iPhone dependence wich game center id you use. (a tip use google translate)

20. Smurf says:

He should be on the island with the other three

21. Claire Bester says:

My Nat smurf disappeared last night!?!?!?! How do i either get him back or get my 30 smurf berries back? Does anybody have any ideas?
    Thanks Claire
    ^j^

22. Claire Bester says:

Hi, i had purchased Nat Smurf and all was well for a while but last night as i was harvesting my flowers Nat smurf disappeared and hasent reappeared yet!!!! He cost me 30 smurf berries and i would appreciate either being refunded or getting Nat smurf back PLEASE! Has anybody else experienced this?

Claire

23. Jake says:

When are they going to get all of the smurflings? They have Nat Smurfling, Sassette, and Slouchy. What about Snappy?

24. cute smurf says:

smurfette I thought nat smurfling only gives 5%bonus my nat smurfling gives 25% bonus is this a bug smurfette?

25. Naj says:

why flowers quickly wither? if the flowers wither, I still can get XP or not?

The flowers will wilt in the same time it takes them to grow, i.e. if a flower takes 12 hours to blossom, it will wilt in another 12 hours. When they are withered you will not get the XP

26. FattySmurfette says:

I always had this pop up screen: Smurfy Tip! and it says, "PLANT ALL, HARVEST ALL UPGRADE"…now available for NAT SMURF…..I just both Nat Smurf for the promo 15 smurfberries today, and yet, this functionality is not working….PLEASE SOMEBODY HELP….thank you….

27. alb says:

I was just offered Nat for 50% off (15 smurfberries), but with "no time left". I chose the view option, but it wouldn't let me buy it. I only have 24 smurfberries. I really wanted him. Hope they offer him on sale again soon along with Tailor smurf again for those of us with small smurfberry banks!

Try restarting your device and then opening the game via the Game Center App, Nat Smurfling is stil on sale for a couple of hours, it should come back (not neccessarily the message, but when you look at him in the Smurfberry Shop it should say 15 Smurfberries.

28. KL Smurf says:

Just bought Nat Smurfling under 50% off (15 sb), but seems…….no practical use. Should I spend 10 more sb to upgrade to unlock the seeds? Any comment

The seeds to not get unlocked by upgrading him, that only adds a "Plant All" and "Harvest All" function to him, just like Farmer Smurf has. By buying Nat Smurfling all of the seeds are already unlocked, please read about his function in the article above

29. Pinelopi says:

Nothing happens…I tap on the seed and it vanishes – it doesn’t show the XP collected like it did before! And since I use the powerup that gives me eg. 1800 XP/lillies by 25 ponds I have it should had made some difference at the percentage of the game…still nothing happens!

1800 XP does not neccessarily mean a change in the percentage bar, in the higher levels it can take up to 8000 and more XP just to increase one percent. But it should definetly show the XP, I checked just to be sure and for me the XP shows up when I harvest a flower. You should contact Beeline about it (support@beeline-i.com), they are best suited to help as I have never heard of an issue like that before.

• Pinelopi says:

Ok just one last thing…when I select “plant all flowers” and shows eg. 12000 XP for lillies what does this mean? That it’s a total worth of 12000 XP or 12000 multiply by my 20 ponds? Perhaps this is what I consider wrong….because I noticed that I get more XP when I have harvested all my flowers, yesterday I told you about 1800 XP and now I get 12000, so it must show me the total and maybe it’s slower to see in the percentage bar. Anyway, thanks for all your help – I’ll be more careful now to see exactly what happens and maybe I’ll contact beeline if the problem seems to continue :-)

Just as with Farmer Smurf, the plant all numbers are totals. Asuming you had ten free flower boxes and were to plant a flower that gives 100XP, it would then show you 1000XP, but when harvesting the flower, it would show you the 100XP individually for each flower

• Liadh says:

Just dont worry about it u can keeping getting xp and experince points from other things i'd just forget about it for now

30. Pinelopi says:

Since I recently updated nat smurfling (and paid 10 precious berries) I can plant all pods at once but I cannot earn any XP! I think it's a major bug-what should I do? I even plant manually again but no XP to harvest when the time comes! I've tried many ways to make it work (different seeds, hours, removing some pods elsewhere,etc) but nothing happened…I've given up! Any suggestions?

Okay, I am not sure what the problem is, do you mean your flowers do not give you XP when they are done? What happpens if you tap on them when they are done and have the "Seed" sign above them?

31. tyson says:

nat smurfling or artist smurf?? HELP ME!!

• anon says:

painter smurf

• Cayce says:

Save your Smurfberries so that you can buy Nat and Painter. It's the practical way to go.

• RR_Smurf says:

Nat, hands down. Worth WAY more. Painter's only worth, really, is to change the color of things, his XP worth is nil.

• Clumbsy says:

I know this post is old, but for anyone else wondering, there are many quests to grown flowers. With Nat smurf in the center of your flower box ring, you will earn xp much quicker. I haven't used art smurf since level 10 or so. The 15 xp is not worth my time and I can only stand painting each item so many times.

32. Casey says:

I'm debating between Nat and Farmer smurf. Which would give me the most experience points? (figuring in that I plant for the most experience.)

33. Pipa says:

The nat smurfling can be upgraded with 10 sb. Do you thing its worth it? What does it do?

It offers the "plant all" and "harvest all" feature for flowers as farmer has for crops. Whether you think it is worth it is something you must decide for yourself.

• Belle says:

It's not worth it. It lets you harvest ur flowers, but still leaves them, so u still have to remove them manually, not worth the precious berries!

34. charmline says:

I'm using apple, my friend is on android and we both have facebook pages but we can't friend each other? I can friend other people on apple but not android? Please advise!

Android users can only be friends with other Android users and the same with apple iOS. There is no way for you to connect your villages at the moment.

• Cayce says:

Did y'all have a good President's Day? We did. I'm having the same problem only I can't log into Facebook from my iPad. A friend of mine plays "Smurfs' Village" on her iPad and I want to Friend Request her. Any advice Smurfette? We've been behind on Modern Technology since Dad died. He died in a Skydiving Accident on 9/11/05. Back in the 90s we were the first ones to have Car Phones.

35. Acl says:

I bought nat smurf, but the images of this particulary smurf for my profile are still blocked, all 4. What can i do?

36. Weepy says:

How do you request new smurfs?

I am not sure what you mean, if you mean how to get additional working smurfs, please read the article about "Upgrading Houses". If you mean send Beeline a request on what smurfs they should add to the game next, you can do that on the "Feedback and Forums" section on the game's Facebook page which is regularly read by the developers or send them an email at support@beeline-i.com

37. Miriam Jorge says:

So, only the flowers that are planted on the flower beds get XP? Not the flowers purchased already grown?

I do not really understand the question? You can purchase some flowers from the build menu, if you mean those, they only give XP once when you buy them and not that much. The flowers from the flower box are like the crops, i. e. you can choose what kind of flower to grow and they will, when finished, give you XP based on the time they needed to grow and the kind you choose.

38. DKriz says:

How may flower plots has everyone been able to get in close enough to Nat for the bonus? I was albe to get 12. Anyone get more?

• milty says:

Can I ask. What % bonus does Nat surf give for flowers. Is his bonus big enough to justify 30 smurf berries.

The bonus is 25%. If he is worth it for you is something you have to decide for yourself.

• Dana says:

I only have 8. Can you post a screen shot. I'm a little confused because I upgraded him so long ago but there's still an upgrade option for 10 berries. Does this expand the area around his hut that gives more bonus XP?

I think you have a game glitch and I dont think it will expand the area .

• Scottpot77 says:

I have just bought Nat and it is showing me upgrade for 10 smurfberries as well.

The Nat 10 smurfberries upgrade will let you do plant all/harvest all which I dont think it's worth it since you only have few flowers to harvest. However, farmer hut harvest all is worth the upgrade.

• Cams says:

and I thought my 10 was good…what's your pattern?

39. Smurfy smurf says:

Nat smurf spelled wrong it must be Nat smurfling (although he was a smurf before going inside the clock, the game says He is a smurfling), By the way does he have plant all and harvest all function??

40. Jessica L. says:

Its ridiculous that there’s no other way to water your flowers other than through friends on Facebook or gamecenter. This should be fixed. My friend who got me hooked on this game has an android so the only way that would work for me is if I opened a Facebook acct which I don’t want. I don’t know anyone on gamecenter with this app. I’ve purchased $20 in smurfberries already, which I’m embarrassed to admit, and I feel like I should be able to have all functionalities of this app without Facebook coming into the mix.

Those are social features of the game and will most likely never be removed as having friends/neighbours is becoming more and more important with this game. There are many lists where people add there Game Center Accounts so you can add them, you do not need Facebook for that. You can find it, for example on the game's Facebbok wall ( <a href="http://www.facebook.com/smurfsvillage” target=”_blank”>www.facebook.com/smurfsvillage though I am not sure if you can access it without a facebook account) or just use a search engine to find lists of people who want to be friends on the game. Other than that, if you do not want to add friends you can either not use flowers/replant them everytime or create a second game center account and add yourself, so you can water your own flowers.

• DKriz says:

That's what I do: a second GC account resulting in two villages friended to each other. That way I can make sure my flowers will get watered if real neighbors dont get to them (in both villages).

Yep, that is a good tip, I use it myself.

• Jessica L. says:

So you have two smurf village apps?

No, you have one app and one device, but two Game Center Account. Each account has a Smurfs Village, so logging in and out of the accounts means you can have two villages on one device. But you need Game Center and hence and Apple device to do that.

• Carrie says:

I've set up a second game center account and gotten the second account to Level 4 so I can view other villages, but how do I connect the two game center accounts in this app? If i select "invite friends" in the view villages, it wants me to log onto facebook. My six year old granddaughter and I both play this and we want to water our flowers. Without facebook.

We have set up a complete guide with screenshots on how to add friends either via Game Center or Facebook, please read that, you find it here: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-gui…

• Carrie says:

Thanks–it all worked, and we were able to water our flowers. The only strange thing is that our Level 14 cannot view the Level 4 village. I guess that's okay since the Level 4 can view the Level 14, and that's what we needed. But did I miss a step somewhere?

No, if you can see your village from the one account, you have not forgot anything, it should work the other way around as well. However, it can sometimes take a while for new friends/neighbours to appear. If this continues, we have put together some tips that can solve this here: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-gui… But sometimes it is just a server issue and fixes itself after a while.

• I've discovered that, instead of waiting for someone to water, everything runs more smoothly, on time….which equals evenly timed xp …. If I do this: *****when flowers are ready, delete them & plant new ones!!! Best are 8 hr. Tulips. U can be certain u will receive xp from them 3 x day!!! If that's too much work for u, blue, 12 hr lilies are next best!! I've also arranged my boxes so that I can just 'drop' Ned right in the middle of them for extra points!!! *****The harvest all function does NOT give extra xp (though I was told it would) …..that's WHY I upgraded Nat! Good luck!! Hope this helps all

41. jokey smurf says:

i love jokey smurf

42. Anja says:

Why doesn't the NAT smurf get the same function like the Farmer smurf?

43. Sharon says:

How do I add neighbours

44. Jen says:

If I buy Nat do I still need my friends to water my flowers or does he do that.

45. Megan says:

Is there any way I can delete my smurfberry choices and get my smurfberries back?

No, not really. If you reset your village, the Smurfberries you have bought will automatically be added to your number of Smurfberries with whom you start, but for that you will have to restart the whole village. If you have made the purchase recently, you can try to revert your village back to a point were you still had the Smurfberries and not yet bought your item. However, this ususally means that you will loose some progress (depending on how long ago you made the purchase). Instructions on using the recover village tip can be found here: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-gui…

46. Megan says:

How do you get friends?

47. Megan says:

What menu do you get the seeds from?

48. Megan says:

I have purchaced Nat Smurfling and I have to be a certain level to unlock all the flower seeds. Anyway where do you find the flower seeds on your village? I can't find them anywhere.

If you have Nat Smurfling, all flowers seeds are automatically unlocked, that means you can plant all of the flowers without getting the message "Needs Seed" (but of course you will still have to reach the required level.) People who have not Nat Smurfling need their friends to give them seeds so they can use the flowers (even if they have reached the required level). Those seeds can nowhere be found in the village, and if you get one as a gift, they disappear and are not placible. For you they will do nothing.

49. lim li zhen says:

this smurf game is very interesting and I love this game a lot. Because I love to do planting and painting.

50. Shannon says:

I purchased smurfberries and bought Nat Smurf. I havent had the privaledge to unlock all flower seeds and Nat Smurf also does not give extra xp to any of the flowers I placed close to the house… Any ideas how I can fix this?

• t-bomb says:

mine is the same. what a waste of smurf berries!

You get the extra XP once the flowers are ready. Just tap Nat Smurflings Hut and see which gardens turn green. These are the ones affected by the extra XP. If you harvest them, it shows the XP. Compare it with a flower of the same kind that is not on a green garden. It should be higher.

Nat Smurfling unlocks all seeds, that means once you have reached the level you can use them without having to get them as gifts from friends first. This still means you have to reach the level that is required to use the seed. Nat does not override that.

• ladyscottau says:

I have also just upgraded Nat Smurfling and nothing happens when I tap "harvest all flowers" there is no "Green patch" around his hut. The same as around farmer Smurf. And I am angry to have wasted my Smurfberries.

Harvest all only works if you have flowers that are ready, i.e. they have to have the "seed sign" above them. If you use it then you should automatically get the XP without the need to tap on the flowers individually. The green area around his hut only comes up if you tap on it. Tap on his hut, then look closely at the flower boxes around him, they should have turned green (but just the flower boxes and not the flowers, it also only works at the ones placed around his hut).

51. Smurfette says:

When you harvest the flowers (the ones you placed closed to nat) they should have an increased XP level, for example instead of giving 510 XP (Red Roses) it should say 637 XP. That is the only indicator you get for the higher XP.