Ver.: 1.5.7iconVer.: 1.4.4a
Updated on: July 19, 2014Updated on: Jul 17, 2014

May

Papa Smurf

The first of the special Smurfs who is introduced is Papa Smurf. Papa is not stationary, that means he walks around the village, he has always a “!” above his head, this means that he has a quest that needs to be completed. Once the task is done, Papa gives XPs as a reward for the successful completion. His quests are usually request to play one of the mini-games, plant and harvest a specific crop or send some Smurfs out into the forest for some time.

Papa Smurf’s hut offers a potion mini-game, the goal of it is to help Papa mix a potion by shaking the device (and therefore the potion) or swiping across the sreen with your finger until it has the correct colour and is done. The colour needed is shown on a square in the corner at the top left corner of the display.

Depending on the difficulty the game offers different amounts of XP as reward; the highest is 100 XP for a blue potion that has been rated “smurfy”

Comments

1. mar_bed says:

add me on GC : mar_bed

2. Maryamii says:

Tap the bottle??? Papa smurfs say

3. Missy says:

I am up to level 37 and papa smurf has asked me to add a shrub to the village when I go to add the shrub it says I need another smurf…. What can I do??

4. len says:

i lost my village before yet,i still continue playing & when i got it back,only half of the river appeared & papa smurf wants me to build a small bridge & there's no place to put that bridge.the arrow is pointing on one particular place but there is no river on it so till now,i cant complete the quest.im stuck!

5. wvisser says:

if i want to do the game i cant he says please wait for over an hour why is that? from lvl 1 it is going that way.

6. Vanessa says:

Papa smurf has some really weird language up for me and asks me to do what it says… I can’t read it!!! It’s in a totally different language… Any help?

7. Lisa says:

I am on level 19 and trying to complete the bake a cherry cake request. Just how many do you have to bake? I have tried & tried and can't get passed it. I have done everything. Any help would be appreciated.

be sure that you bake the right kind of cake, read the instruktion again and look acaerfully in the cake list

• Kyddo says:

just hit them when they are ok. don't wait for the steam. If you can get a few smurfy's you're fine, just try not to get many poors.

• Smurfy King says:

Check the help guide, you should need a mix of OK and smurfy. Try that.

8. Jaime says:

I have not had my rafts return for over 5 weeks I have tried deleating and then uploading the game. I’ve also tried to deleat the raft hut, and no luck. Every upgrade I keep hoping for the rafts to return. No luck…. Any suggestions?

The only thing that you can do that we knows works is to recover your village to an date before this happened but if you do that you lose 5 month playing and sb that you have bought otherwise try to contact Beeline and se if they have any other suggestion. <a href="http://www.getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games” target=”_blank”>www.getsatisfaction.com/beeline_games

9. Help!! says:

So, I’m on level 20 now and papa smurf has been stuck on the same quest for weeks. He ALWAYS has the exclamation point over his head and when I tap him he only ever says “bake some cookies for extra xp.” But it’s definitely an error, because he’s been like this for weeks and has no other quests… And yes, I have tried baking the cookies he wants!

Will I miss anything important if papa smurfs quests don’t advance?

Can I fix papa smurf? Like reset just him?

read the question again and be sure that you bake the right kind of thing in the bakers game otherwise try to reboot your device and try again

10. JOHN says:

PAPA SMURF IS DISAPPEARD??? HOW CAN I GET HIM BACK.(HE IS MISSING FOR MANY HOURS)

Try to go to main menu options and tap on papa smurfs head 16 times and se if you can recover your village to an date before he disappeard

11. Patcheskhoo says:

Papa smurf ask me to visit another village…I've tried visiting my friend's village, random village & even featured village but can't complete the task….help!! What am I suppose to visit?

12. Casey says:

How do you skip a request from Papa?

13. marisca says:

Hi I am at lv 20 right now, up until this lv smurfette hasn't arrive in my villege. What should I do?

14. marisca says:

I am at level 20 right now but surfette hasn’t arrive in my village. What should I do?

15. lousmurf says:

i am on level 22 papa smurf have to ask me to build sporty smurf soccer field? why papa smurf always ask me to send smurfs for 44 hrs?

16. Taken1215 says:

Papa Smurf asked to harvest a crop of corn to feed the smurfs (level 23). I have harvested about 45 but the quest still isn't complete. What am I doing wrong?

17. blankname says:

Papa smurf says that to harvest a crop from a palm tree, what that means?

18. Eva says:

Please. How I building outhouses? Where find it? Thx

19. topolina says:

I'm at level 47 Papa smurf asked me to collect stones? how I have to collect?

20. Ashley says:

Which shrub do I need to add?! Help?

21. Marusik says:

Buy a pump and place it in the village. What this?

22. Monica says:

level 48 can't solve papa smurf quest's about 20 walls to lay down, can anyone help me please?

23. Ilov3smurfs says:

Hi I'm on level 22 and papa smurf is telling me to upgrade a house or buy a house and I can't buy a house until level 23 and I've updated every mushroom house so what do i do? Thanks

24. Sonja says:

Hi, papa smurf's quest was buy lanterns and i bought at least 20 but hè still won't continue to another quest, what's wrong?

25. Alice says:

What does the tracker smurf mean by "collect 3 stone"?

if you get stones from friends or buying them from the shop will work. Also some people are having the stones by collecting them from Miner and it works too.

26. Cindy says:

Papa smurf asks to take a picture of the village in level 33. I tried with vanity smurf but it did’nt work. What should I do? I did make a picture with my phone to. Please help.

27. alchemist smurff says:

Hi ive been stuck on this Papa smurf mission for a long time. i cant figure out what he means when this riddle about planting a “Maize” pops up. i dont know what this plant is. ive planted so many that i dont know which ones i havent planted…Help??

28. Pinkcandy85 says:

Papa smurf asked me to built raft hut ( level 21) at island . I have no idea how to built raft hut. Pls guide me. Thank you so much.

29. neko says:

i have tapped the ship n visit the island like papa smurf told me to. but exclamation mark on his head won’t disappear n i m not awarded xp n cant move on to next quest. what is to do?

30. Lucas says:

Hi, papa smurf has asked me to build lucky smurfs mystery box shop but I can't find it. Can anyone help me?

31. Claire18 says:

Hi can someone please help, papa smurfs quest is to grow and harvest 36 batches of blueberries, I have grown and harvested at least 80 but still can’t complete the quest. The same goes for grouchys quest harvest 30 tulips, I’ve tried blue, red and pink I’ve even tried growing them together but still can’t complete them. Are they bugs?

The trick to both these quests is to harvest them all at the same time…for the blueberries quest, could you post a screenshot of that quest here so we can take a look?

32. angel says:

Im on level 22 and Papa is asking me to tap the bottle…i have located the bottle however i continue to tap and tap and nothing happens..the bottle moved very fast..could i be missing it every t ime or a bug

33. Car wil says:

A have 15 smurfs that are missing. I supposed to have 50 smurfs from the count on my houses but from the number on smurfs working I only have 35. What is up?

34. gees says:

how to buy gazebo

35. Jennyangela says:

My village burned down and it won’t let me build anything until I build a bridge. But there’s no water. Any help??

36. brenda says:

Where is the palm tree? I cant find it

37. Yadira says:

Do i have to have friends so i can complete my robot ?? on second island

38. Catherine says:

Which colour of tulips are required for the “harvest 30 boxes of tulips” task? I’ve tried them all, but nothings happening :( thanks

39. milumilu@ says:

papa smurft quest ask that collect 18 stone,how to collect stone?? anyone can help me…

40. Chelsea says:

I got a note in a bottle and got told village burnt down an had to lay a papa smurfs house or something, but won’t let me because I have to have a bridge over river, but there is no river? What’s happened?

41. Scotty says:

I'm stuck on level 20 papa smurf is asking me to place logs next to handys hut but when I do this nothing happens. Now been stuck for over a week. How can I correct this?

42. amal says:

plz help me i built a smurfs hut befor Papa smurfs ask on the island , and now Papa keeps asking me to build it again and i cant …….help me how can i delete the smurfs hut and build it again.

you cant delete a hut. I guess you have to wait until next level so you can build a hut .

43. İstarlice says:

What does Papa smurf mean by "collect coins from clothesline" ?

44. Dawn says:

Everytime I log into fb so I can gift friends it logs me back out. Any suggestions? Thanks.

45. Kelly says:

HELP ME!!! Papa Smurf's request riddle to solve 'This is a room that has no floor , no walls, no windows and also no door. What is it?
    Place the item named in the riddle??

46. CIndy says:

I am having trouble about the one task, Buy some laterns. I bout two different one and it still hasn;t worked. Or did I buy the wrong one.

47. Josephine says:

hi, how do i put 3 smurfy logs on the island?? there's no smurfy logs on the menu.

48. Hi iv have 3rafts on the island but 2 of them havent come back for wks despite the most recent ios updates. Does any one have any suggestions? And also does anyone know how to grow maize for papa smurfs quest?

49. Sandra says:

On the island Papa's smurf says Build A Smurf hut I Already build several huts but Papa's smurf keeps saying the same…. Help????