icon Ver.: 1.10.0iconVer.: 1.6.0 a
Updated on: November 18, 2014Updated on: November 19, 2014

May

Papa Smurf’s Riddles and other Quests

During the game – in the higher levels (Level 23 upwards) – Papa smurf pops up saying “I’ve discovered my spell needs only three more elements to be completed- but the elements are written in my spellbook in the form of riddles!”

“See if you can figure each of these out and add them to the village:”

In total Papa Smurf gives three riddles, to complete the task the mentioned item must be placed in the village. Below are those three riddles and their answers, please only read ahead if you are stuck, otherwise this might spoil it and take away the fun of finding the solutions on your own.

Comments

1. Lj Hicks says:

it won't let me build a raft hut without a bridge over to island,therefore I can't send rafts out,help!!

When you get the message that you cant build the raft hut without bridge it means that you cant place it there you whant it . You can only place the raft hut on a speciell place look for the shadow next to the bridge when you try to place it.

2. Belle says:

Hi, are the riddles that papa smurf gives coming after eachother or are there orther quest in between?

it depends. Chain quests to build or do something always in order. After that, they are just random or filler quests.

3. Eric says:

Why won’t this quest end? BUY LANTERNS: Let’s get some lanterns for the firefly festival”. I have lanterns and lamps. But it won’t count any of it. Now I can’t do anything else.

4. Carrie says:

In level 27, the grass or flowers–where do I find grass to plant? I can't find it–there's already grass all over the village. Thanks!

dont remember this one but i think the grass the item under flower tab, 2nd item after the shell . It's 10 coins . Try that
      Can't u plant flowers since it's asking grass or flower ?

5. karin says:

Jokey… Collect a package from me! Nvl 21. Cuestion, What is? Please HELP.

wait for 24 hour then tap on him to collect gift.
      Some people have reported the work around is find Marco . Read the discussion here on facebook page https://www.facebook.com/mysmurfsvillage

• karin says:

Good afternoon, sorry to level 21, jokey asks me “collect a package from me” but not how to do it for me in the gif. How do I?

6. Ana says:

collect from jockey say: collect a package from jockey. What means?…

This means you have to collect a gift from him. You can only do so once a day. Once you see an exclaimation mark above his head, tap him to collect the gift.

7. Antoine says:

Well I'm on level 36and jokey is asking me to collect a gift from him what should I do?

You should wait till you see the exclaimation mark appear above his head, signalling that 24 hours has passed since he last gifted you. Once you collect something from him, the quest will be solved.

It's happening to me too! And he has the exclamation point over his head. His quest is "collect a gift from me" but it won't let me!

If after waiting for more than 24 hours and you tap Jokey Smurf and get nothing, you could be among the many experiencing the latest series of bugs…We are waiting for Beeline to confirm on this. Alternatively, it has been said if you locate Marco Smurf and collect a gift from him, the Jokey bug will be resolved. Have you tried it?

8. Figgidido says:

I have tried to. Build the dam and it keeps saying to try somewhere else even though the shadow is there and there are no obstacles what should I do?

Make sure u dont have any items on left side of river. The game has a bug about placing old items on left side river, it deletes the dam if u do.
      Only place the new items on right side river for now until beeline fixes the problem

9. Guest says:

Am in level 29 and Papa smurf is asking me to build in the island a dam! Unfortunatily I can't find it what should I do?

Its the "big fence" that you can buy in the shop on the island for 8000 coins and you can only place it on a special place, Look after the shadow and you will find the exat place.

10. I’m on level 22 and Papa Smurf gives me the request to grow 17 crops of corn for some sick pixies. I have grown corn 4 times, but he is not recognizing that I have done so. The rest of my characters are fine and even giving me new requests. Please help.

Be sure that you are growing standard corn (that cost 15 coins) and not the golden corns (that cost 11 coins) because it doesnt work

11. Smurfette Sammi says:

I'm prob being really dumb, but I'm on Jokey's new quest and it says collect a gift from Jokey. He's got an exclamation mark above his head, but every time I click on him, he won't let me collect, he just says " collect a gift from me!" can anyone help? X

12. Dara says:

Papa Smurf has been asking me to plant 10 crops of melons for days now. I have planted every kind, but this quest won't go away. Help!?!?

Hi, are you talking about the 12 hour crop, watermelons? Have you tried restoring your game to an earlier time before Papa Smurf asked you to plant this crop?

13. jackson says:

papa smurfs third riddle is ''many foods will make me strong,but give me water I won't live long''but i have tried every single creature and smurfs but i am still stuck.

14. Nicole says:

what tree exactly do I have to plant to get the acorns?

15. Tang Jenny says:

Wat is magic shrub?

It's a big tree. The item description says "shrub" . For the quest, just buy a big tree and select acorn.
      If u already have a tree, no need to buy it again, just select acorn.

It is actually a tree. Fruits you grow on these trees will never wither or rot like the crops and flowers.

16. Popee says:

Hi! I’m on level 28 and Papa Smurf tells me to buy a bucket for water before his mouth catches on fire – I’ve purchased the 50 coin bucket twice along with a keg but the riddle is still there. Any suggestions??

It cant be anything else It sounds like a bug and the only thing u can try is to buy one more bucket.

• deidre says:

I've also been asking to buy a keg…but the request are still there …..any other suggestions?

• Vicki says:

I bought 4 (50coins) buckets and quest for the bucket of water is still there.

There are two buckets. You need to purchase the other one. One is empty, and the other one is flowing over with water. Which ever one you placed, it is looking for the other one. They are in two different parts of the build menu. Not near my device at the moment. Let me know if you can't find it.

17. Lenny says:

Am at leval 34 and papa smurf telling me to buy 3 outhouse for guess I can't find what is I.

18. VINCY says:

im in level 24..papa smurf request : how about we smurf to the new island, Tap the ship to visit the island. But how do i get the ship?

19. Abc says:

I’m sorry but I still cannot find where is it. Can you post a pic for me to see? What level must I be in so that I can build slouchy house? I’m on level 25

20. Pingypooky says:

Where to take a photo of the village for papa?

21. Abc says:

Papa smurf told me to build a house for slouchy in the other island where Dreamy smurf has to send me to. I build a mushroom house that cost 2500 coins and quest is still not complete. How do I build a house for slouchy?

22. kimmyk889 says:

I am on level 15 and Papa Smurf made me start a new villiage because Gargamel found the old one. I am mad. Does this keep happening because I put alot of effort to get all the things in the villiage and now it doesn't display Papa Smurf"s house and now he told me I need to mix some potions. I don't get it. Why am I starting a new villiage and what happened to ;my other smurf"s and Papa Smurf"s house?

This is a error and is not supposed to happen. You can try the recover village feature described here: http://www.mysmurfsvillage.com/smurfs-village-gui… to restore your village to a point when everything was still fine, though you might loose some progress

• Nicole Smith says:

The same thing happened to me this morning. I am at Level 29 with lots of gold. The game said Gargamel found the village and now I have to start over. It started me with 1 smurf (who was no where to be found) so I purchased one for 5 smurfberries. I am literally at the beginning with step by step directions how to start a garden and how to grow and harvest crops. All of my previous pathways still exist for some reason. This is really frustrating…I had my village and my island setup and now….?? I am running this on my Android tablet and don't have a back-up. What should I do??

23. TheDrizzle says:

Is there a way to find out what the current papa surf mission is? He isn't on screen anymore (i think he left the village for something) and I can't remember what he told me to do and now I can't get to the island without doing his missions. I'm level 38, so i'm not willing to restart.

24. Karen says:

I need to put a right colour of flag. I had put pink and green but both are not the right colour. Anyone can help? What colour should I put?

25. Brenda Ng says:

I am at level 17 where papa smurf ask me to bake a blueberry cake for a mysterious guest? I have try baking it but I still cannot bake the blueberries even though I tap on the bake blueberry icon. Please help. Thanks!

What happens if you tap on the icon? It should just bring you to the game. But you have to complete the cake game, then place it in the village when it is done for the quest to be registered as completed.

26. Ted says:

Papa smurf is asking me to plant maize, I know this is corn but don't have the harvest package and have no intention of buying it, is there any way round this?

27. Shomo says:

I’m on level 27 and papa smurf keeps asking the same riddle the second one, I no it’s a mushroom house but I placed a mushroom house before I got the quest and now I can’t complete it! I have placed a couple of mushroom houses since and nothing, how do I complete it?

28. Ana says:

Buy lanterns for the Firefly Festival

29. Diah says:

Omg! I don’t know how you got him to let you do this to him. You must have dggured him. A little benedryl in his cereal? I bow to you girl.

30. Jessiejlr says:

Hi, have a similar issue as helen newby, i updated but the only quest i’m getting from papa smurf is to go and bake and i’m on level 26…….

Papa Smurf asks for a specific item to be baked (like cherry cake, strawberry cupcake etc.). After you have finished that you must place it in your village, then the quest is done.

• fenny says:

i've the same issues..i'm using android (lvl 21)..and eventhough i've placed the cake but papa still ask for the same quest until now…please help me!! :(

31. Brenda says:

I have been stuck on papa smurfs quest to take a photo of the village, I am level 37 and have been stuck since level 35, I took tons of pictures of the village, never says quest complete

You have to use the picture mode that is build into the game, go to the buld menu and at the top there is a camera icon, click it and take a picture, that should do it.

• Deb VanTuyl says:

Brenda! I have the same problem! For me the game keeps crashing….A couple times I have seen a message that I can view the picture in the "photo album" or upload to facebook. I have no clue where the photo album is and it crashed before I can "upload to facebook". Have you had any luck? I've even emailed support and gotten no help : (

32. Blueskies says:

I’m at Level 39, ver 1.04a, have expansion after the cliffs and logs.

But now, Papa smurf’s task keep repeating, like planting Blueberries and send smurfs out. Any idea why?

thanks.

33. Helen Newby says:

I am up to level 30 and have not had any quests from papa smurf come up, can anyone tell me why that is,please.

34. Hjc says:

Papa asked me to plant radish, bell pepper, and lettuce. I planted them all at once, but it didn't work. What do I do?

35. may says:

Many foods can make me strong, but give me water and I won't live long. what am I? Place the item mentioed in the riddle Thanks before

36. meimei says:

how come i keep getting the same quest from papa smurf 'grow and harvest 35 crops of cantaloupes to make some medicine for some sick swallows' ? once i have completed the quest im always getting the same quest ' its always like grow and harvest '17or 33' or 35' etc crops of 'cantaloupes' ( always the same crop)… been at it for couples days now..

37. الحسين says:

harvest the crop from the riddle

38. Paul says:

So, is it impossible to complete 20 boxes of flowers quest through watering by friends and harvesting repeatedly?

It is not enough to regrow existing flowers after they got watered, you have to delete the flowers from the box and plant new ones. Then you do not even have to finish them, just planting and immediately deleting them will do the trick.

39. gratje says:

papa smurf add me to add three outhouses. what must i do?

40. Monticha says:

I am in level 26 and I have updated version during 5 smurfs were sent for wood and now i didn’t see any upgrade timber house quest to expand the right side land. I also finish grow 20 boxes of flowers quest. Do I still be able to expand the land with this valentine version?

Only when that quest comes up will you be able to do it. I think that it s possible that the Valentine's Day questline has taken priority, meaning that the quest to upgrade will come as soon as you have finished those tasks. At least that is how it was handled with the Christmas quests.

41. M A says:

Hi,, I'm in level 22 and smurfette's is asking me to harvest "a giant leafy bud that can be pull apart, a spiny flower with a tender heart'. I tried different crop but still I didn't get it.
    Any suggestions???

42. Morticia says:

Smurfette wishes to help solve brainy anagrams: what crop has the same letters as rare stew ribs? Pls help I'm on level 30

43. armoorenc says:

If papa smurf asked for logs where do I get them?

44. Janet Anderson says:

Papa smurf just told me to plant 20 flower boxes! Is this a glitch? It will take days to complete!

45. S4dam says:

I just upgrade my smurfs to valentine edition & have been playing new papa smurfs quest for while, now he ask me to build an outhouse.. What exactly is this outhouse? & where I buy it? Thanks before

46. codyg says:

Im level 14and I still don’t have papa smurf?where is he?his house is there and I can play the potion game but I have not sceene papa smurf

He should have been there from the beginning, it seems like your village has been corrupted.. As you are not that far ahead yet, i would advice to restart your game because without Papa Smurf you can not get many of the special smurfs and features.

47. samanda says:

Let's harvest a shrub of acorns for papa smurf.. what to harvest?

48. samuel says:

im leve 38 ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

49. Silly says:

Pappa Smurf gave me a 4th riddle to, lvl 27, to distract Grouchy Smurf while he pulls a splinter out of his foot. Silly Squirrel likes fall but not winter, does Silly Squirrel like flowers or grass? Plant either flowers or grass to see if you are right! I planted both, but Grouchy Smurf still has to think about it??? Cant even get the Squirrel on lvl 27, why are they asking me about it?

The answer to the riddle is grass, but if you plant flowers you will still get XP, even though Papa says it is wrong.

The thinking about it should be just a closing statement, if you have planted either, the task should be gone.

• manou says:

in the lvl 24 papa smurfs gave me a mission '':This is a room that has no floor, no walls, no windows, and also no door. What is it?''
      please can you give me a answer,,,,,,,There are people who said it a mushrooms but this mushrooms in what color

You are already on the correct page, just click on the link given to "Riddle #2" and you get the answer.

• pam says:

A quest from papa smurf build a smurf hut? I have built musroom houses on the island -a raft hut-and artitect smurf house . Where is the Smurf hut..can’t find it anywhere on the list to buy … Help

• Cindy says:

hey silly do you know the riddle for 25 what is maize??

50. Answer is mushrooms

51. Brainy says:

buy the little blue mushroom

52. Smurffete says: