icon Ver.: 1.6.0iconVer.: 1.4.7a
Updated on: September 23, 2014Updated on: September 19 , 2014

May

Papa Smurf’s Riddles and other Quests

During the game – in the higher levels (Level 23 upwards) – Papa smurf pops up saying “I’ve discovered my spell needs only three more elements to be completed- but the elements are written in my spellbook in the form of riddles!”

“See if you can figure each of these out and add them to the village:”

In total Papa Smurf gives three riddles, to complete the task the mentioned item must be placed in the village. Below are those three riddles and their answers, please only read ahead if you are stuck, otherwise this might spoil it and take away the fun of finding the solutions on your own.

Comments

1. superhasi says:

Papa Smurf ask for "visit another village". I have already visited so many of my friend villages, but the task ist still not completed. What to do here? THX

make sure that you are connected to Internet and try to visit featured villages

2. lilian says:

I am at level 42, papa smurf asked me,on the island to sent out a raft for 24 hours. Which one does he mean.
    I already sent out 5 different rafts for 24 hours but i can't complete the quest

try to rebot your device and try again and be sure that you tap on the right raft tour

3. I am level 32. I need help on what is papa smurf saying…

Write the whole question otherwise we dont know what you need help with there are many tasks from papa smurf

4. Teddy Huynh says:

Hi,

I'm on level 28, the bottle give a quest "send one raft for 24 hours". My smurf has returned but the raft has not came back yet! There is no signal when I touch the raft. I can not complete the quest. What can I do now?

Try tapping the raft till you can stop the voyage and send a new one. If it doesn't work, recover your village till the point you still had your raft.

5. LavenderYi says:

I’m at level 34 and papa ask to add beach chair or beach blanket. I had added beach chair and blanket but nothing to happened. Please help.

6. Kerstin says:

Hi, I need help once more. Am in level23 (20%) and PPa Smurf wnats me to add another smurf. I can build a house only in level 24 and upgraded all houses with coins. Do I have to use my few precious SB or mis there another solution? Or even worse do I have to wait all the way to level 24?????

Thanks for help!

If you dont want to spend smurfberries, wait until level 24. It doesn't hurt to wait until level 24 so I suggest you to wait.

• Kerstin says:

You know what is funny? I decided to wait, built meanwhile a house on the island and suddenly my quest was completed on mainland…..
        Strange but very good for me!

You added a smurf on island and the quest "add a smurf" on mainland completed ? It's a bug but good bug for players :-)

• Kerstin says:

Yes, indeed. It was the quest with the dust from Gargamel that makes the smurfs sleepy and you need one that has not been there when the dust came.
            I am happy to be able to proceed!

7. Almoh says:

Can anyone tell me what is Keg? What kind of fruits or crops?

8. lolo says:

this is a room that has no floor no walls no windows and also no door .what is it ??
    what is that ??

9. Kayls says:

Smurfette wants a frog even though I can't get one until level 32 and I am only on 28 is this right?

10. Joanna says:

Maize this is corn.

11. Grouchy says:

I had to send smurfs the second time for 48h in the forest! Are those quests meant to get Handy’s hut shop? I’m stuck at the same quest! And what does it mean that Handy and Miner are generating wood and stone?

Yes, I believe that could be Papa Smurf's quests to upgrade Handy's hut. Timber Smurf will generate wood for you every 12 hours while Miner Smurf generates stones for you every 24 hours. These are resources required if you wish to customize your mushroom houses.

12. Sissy says:

I am at level 26 an on the island papa smurf asked me to built architect’s house but when i try to do so he tells me to built handy’s hut shop that i have but not in the island and i can’t place it there. What should i do?

You have to complete all of Papa Smurf's quests in the main village to upgrade Handy's hut first before you can find Architect Smurf in the island's build menu.

• Sissy says:

Okay thanks

• Ana says:

I can't do nothing… "let's build architect's house" … Build architect's hut… When i To see, it apears "requires handy's hut shop… What can i do???

13. Lily says:

Hi… I’m at de beginning of level 32, abt 2% only… I need to build de architect hut but can’t find any… Wat shd I do??? Help!!! Is very frustrated now!!! Thanx!!!

You can buy it in the shop on the island but before you can do that you need to do 5 questions from papa smurf in the main village first

14. deeh says:

papa smurfs third riddle ask me this question "Many foods can make me strong, but give me water and I won't live long. What I am? Guys what is it?" help me please!

15. Ella says:

Hi! How to make clockwork smurf? I have to buy all pieces?

first you need to have the blueprint that you get from a bottle that papa smurf ask you to collect then you need to get bolts from friends to collect the whole clockwork smurf or if you speed up it with sb

16. Lili says:

I'm on level 25 on the island. Papa smurf is asking to build Architect's house. But when i try, it tells me i need handy's hut shop. How do i get that?

17. Tt says:

What is maize?

18. Adele says:

I can't seem to plant an eggplant on the island and it is a quest I'm confused……?

19. Ria Geevers says:

i am on level 24 and pappa smurf ask me to build a smurf hut on the island where can i find or buy this

20. macoy says:

where can i tap the ship? im level 20.. pls help :s

21. astrid says:

i am at level 25.. papa smurf riddle.. ‘many foods can make me strong, but give me water and i won’t live long. what am i? any ideas peeps?

22. Adonis says:

Thank you very much!!!!i got it!

23. Adonis says:

How can i move my logs temporarily?

24. Adonis says:

How can i adjust the space?it is full of logs for the timber mill!

What I am saying is to move your logs elsewhere temporarily, so that you can place your squirrel log there.

25. pooh says:

what meants by grow and harvest a maize???

26. Adonis says:

Papa smurf wants to place a squirrel log next to timber smurf mill/hut.

I dont have availiable free space around timber hut,

What should i do to place the squirrel log next to timber hut?

You should try adjusting your available space just so you can complete this quest. Once done, you can always rearrange the stuff the way you want it to be.

27. Antonella says:

I cannot complete Smurfette quest to grow 10crops of corn, 10crops of artichokes, and 10crops of tomatoes.
    I grew already 100 of each and nothing, any suggestions? Thank you.

28. Farmer Kate says:

Papa Smurf’s latest quest is to take a photo of my village. Vanity Smurf cannot do this. Can you help please?

29. Scott says:

I am at level 25 and ever since level 24 when I try to sail to the island as the ship nears the island the game crashes I have tried recovering previous saved version and after a short while the problem reoccurs. Any help would be greatly received

30. Rita says:

Im in level 37, papa let me to add a shrub, I tried everything, it doesn’t work, help!!!

31. miyyo says:

papa smurfs second riddle ask me this question "this is a room that has no floor, no walls, no windows, and also no door. what is it?" help me pls

32. Pamela says:

i'm on level 33 Papa asks me to take a photo of the village as one of the quests. I've take so many photos and can't seem to complete this task. Help!!!

tap build at right corner, tap camera at top center , tap camera at left corner to take picture.

33. toey1420 says:

What is "rhymes with tease" crop that farmer wants to be planted? help me!!!

34. yoma says:

I can not manage to bake a cherry cake for papa smurf that greedy is happy with. I have tried many many times. Is there a secret I am missing?

Slide left right to use all 8 ovens. Use quick double tap technique to take a cake out and put another one in. Just need to bake OK. When timer goes down to about 12 sec, you can start using 4 ovens only and still pass the game.

35. Oxana says:

I am at level 34. Papa smurf asks me to add three outhouses… What it is?

36. JaneK says:

I'm level 32 and papa smurf said some foreign language. What's that?

37. Catherine says:

Hi, I’m on level 37. Papa Smurf is asking me to plant ashtyn shrub, not a magical one, but any plant or shrub I buy doesn’t fulfill the quest :( please help!

Can you post the exact message Papa Smurf is asking you to do?

• Oxana says:

Let’s add a shrub to the village.

Add a shrub

I have the same problem(((

• Guest, I love you says:

K, I was on the quest and I found that if I had one of the trees out, I simply cancelled what I was making with the tree and the quest became completed. Hope this helps, but it is a magical shrub (or a tree) that he wants.

38. kiki says:

add the right color of the flag to the village? what mean?

39. Juliet says:

What do I have to do to complete bees knees quest?

40. Kristina says:

Hi, I've got:
    My papa as me to buy LANTERNS, i bought it, but nothing happened? Maybe I need to move in a special place :)

Are you sure you bought the right ones? They look like a string of clothes hanging on a line.

41. tair says:

Hey i got papa smurf asked me to buy a squirrel, i got it and he still wants me to do that (still the same question) what should i do?? please help me:)

put squirrel next to timber hut

• Erin says:

I did that to. I purchased three of them and papa smurf is still telling me to purchase another squirrel. What should I do?

What is the exact message Papa Smurf is telling you to do? Normally, one squirrel is enough. Did you purchase the right one?

42. dolly says:

Hey i got papa smurf asked me to grow some magical raspberries for smurfette’s potpourri,i grow 10 of them but papa smurf keeps telling me to grow (still the same question) what should i do??

You are sure that you grow exact the amount of raspberries that papa smurf is asking about and that you are growing the right kind of crop.

• jakob says:

are you going to fill it up with magical raspberries

43. Fran vargas says:

a que se refiere este enigma”plant flowers or grass ”

44. kamu$ek says:

What is "maize" crop that farmer wants to be planted?

45. Miyanti says:

I'm unintentionally placing some rock nearby the dam, but suddenly I'd lost my dam, is that not correct by put something in or nearby the dam, but I'm directly build a new dam. Is it any possibility that my village getting flood while dam building process?? I'm very afraid if I get flood in my island.

This is unfortunately a bug that have happend to other players to and you can restore your village to a day before this happend or built a new dam. It seems like dont get a new river across the village but it look quite strange when the dam is gone.

46. Rugged Smurf says:

I don't seem to be getting many quests from anysmurf except Papa.
    Nothing from Dreamy or Slouchy since the level they were introduced.
    Now on Level 31 and nothing from anysmurf except Papa and one other. Should I still be getting quests from Smurfette and Alchemist?

Thanks for all your help! Keep up the EXCELLENT WORK!

There are no questions from Dreamy or slouchy except from the begining and there are only a few questions from other smurfs in the upcoming levels.

47. Smurfs love says:

"Let's upgrade Timber Smurf ' s Mill so he can clear the fallen trees" ?

48. Eliane says:

What “package from jokey” means??

49. Dallas Redford says:

I would like to see a volley ball net and see saw with smurfs playing to get xp . I would love to see TRACKER and SLOPPY smurf ADDED to the game. And if we have golden caterpillars and snails why no GOLDEN BUTTERFLIES ???? And why can't Androind players play with apple players???? And how do android players update

50. Smurfy says:

I’m on Level 27 what does smurfette meen? …

“I’m a giant leafy bud you can pull apart, a spiny flower with a tender heart.”