potter_icon Ver.: 1.5.3potter_iconVer.: 1.4.0a
Updated on: Apr, 09, 2014Updated on: Apr 15, 2014

May

Papa Smurf’s Riddles and other Quests

During the game – in the higher levels (Level 23 upwards) – Papa smurf pops up saying “I’ve discovered my spell needs only three more elements to be completed- but the elements are written in my spellbook in the form of riddles!”

“See if you can figure each of these out and add them to the village:”

In total Papa Smurf gives three riddles, to complete the task the mentioned item must be placed in the village. Below are those three riddles and their answers, please only read ahead if you are stuck, otherwise this might spoil it and take away the fun of finding the solutions on your own.

Comments

1. Helena says:

Hello, Papa Smurf says COLLECT COINS FROM A CLOTHESLINE. What does he mean? Thanks.

2. ZebaZameer says:

Can anyone help me what exactly mean beach bench or blanket I can't find it?

3. manda says:

Hi..

Where i can tap the ship to visit the new island..i’m on level 21

4. Miki says:

Hi I'm on level 15 and it says to collect a package from Jokey. How do I do this? Every time I click on him that same message pops up. Thank you :)

5. Mehh says:

Wats maize?

6. Omair says:

Papa smurf is asking “harvest 3 palm crops” I have several palm trees on the island !!

7. Kate says:

On Level 27 where is the architect hut and architect smurf? where do i get it from?

8. Shydees says:

Papa Smurf is asking me to hurry up and plant 20 crops of peaches, do I have to plant and harvest at the same time?

9. Joseph says:

What crop is it that papa smurf is refreing to as the maize crop?

10. Liss Smurf says:

When do i find a crop of Maize???

11. Ling Weng Hang says:

Hi, I’m at level 24. Papa smurf need me to harvest from palm tree but I can’t find any palm nor I can plant it.

Please help me.

12. Need Help! says:

Excuse my guys but do you guys know what I have to do to make the ship move?

try to reboot your device if it doesnt work, you need to restore your village to an earlier saved progress, that's all I can think about it now

13. Linda says:

Help! I’m on level 33 and papa smurf wants to visit another village. I’ve visited a ton of different villages-friends villages, featured villages AND random villages. When I go back to my village papa smurf is STILL telling me the same thing and the task won’t complete. Any ideas??? Thanks

14. Patsy says:

Tracker quest, how do I take a picture of the village?

15. Marauder says:

Tracker Smurf should be done collecting ingredients soon : which ingredients ? I dont find I tried bush, Blueberries, Strawberries but nothing ! Please help. Thanks.

It's just a message that you need to wait. It could also be saying: Tracker isn't in the village.

16. Kone01 says:

Add a Hopscotch grid what is it HELP

Kids normally paint them on the ground and jump on one foot in the squares, you find it in the mushroom menu and it cost 1200 coins

17. Sam says:

I tried both wifi and 3G with papa smurf wanting to visit another village and it does not work. I’ve tried all of my friends, random villages and featured villages nothing works. And also tried exiting out of smurfs and shutting phone down and getting back into the game and my traveler smurf has not returned since the the last xp event.

Even when you're connected with Internet it says that you need an Internet connection.
      For now I can only advise you to look in your village for Tracker. When he's there and he won't give you a checklist because 'you don't have an Internet connection', log out first, wait a minute, log in. If it doesn't work immediatly try again till it works.

18. Dani says:

What bushes are needed for tracker?? I’ve tried small flower bushes and shrub bushes but nothing??

Go to your flower tab in your build menu, choose the first green bush you see and place them.

19. Bella says:

On the mainland I’m asked to play papa smurfs game. Which one is that?

Tap on the mushroom house that should have a picture of a potion bottle hovering above it.

20. Popo says:

Heya, I’m on level 38 and Papa Smurf is asking me to grow 4 different crops (lettuce, pumpkin, onions and watermelon) and harvest at the same time. I planted one of each and waited til they were all ready before using farmer smurf to harvest all. The quest is still incomplete – anyone else encounter this? Is it because onions is pluralized and i had to grow/harvest more than one onion?? Thanks!!

21. han77 says:

My logs in smurf island is missing…previously I have 11 logs…and now only 5, then I add more logs..and it’s missing again….please help me…

22. Manuela says:

this is a room that has no floor no walls no windows and also no door .what is it ??
    what is that ??

23. Ana says:

Papa smurfs want:

Havest a crop that rhymes with tease.

Help me please

24. Chelsea says:

What is this quest on the island with the water bottle, which only allows 4 days to complete? What will I get at the end? What happen if it goes expired?

You need to complete those bottles to get totem pole pieces, clockwork pieces and other stuff but the bottle can disappear before the 6 days so you should ingore it for now.

25. mama smurf says:

im on level 25..dreamy smurf give me task to plant one word crop with rythme ‘new’…what plant should i grow?

26. David Lisle says:

Am on level 38 and Papa Smurf is asking to add a pump to the village but i cant find a vpump where is it?

27. Kantrell says:

Hello I'm on level 25, & its sayin "let's harvest a shrub of acorns for papa smurf". Can anybody help me out?

28. ianz09 says:

Papa smurf asked me to send out a raft for 3 hours in level 31 but after sending one nothing happens when it comes back. Papa smurf tells me to do the same thing over again. Any ideas what’s going on?

try to reboot ypur device and be sure that you are doing the right thing, read the question again .

29. Lclo says:

I'm on level 20 and papa smurf is asking for a smurf hut on the island I can't seem to find it or what is it?? Please help!

30. layna says:

level 34 harvest a one word crop that rhymes with "new"??? Can anyone help???

31. Ngetar says:

Papa smurf add a small mushroom to the village ….

I added mushroon house but it didnt work >.<

32. anie says:

am on level 25 and on the 2nd riddle..ive been building mushroom houses but papa smurf is still saying the same thing about the riddle..this is getting annoying and boring..

33. Diane says:

I don't have space near timber smurf to place the squirrel's log papa smurf requests on level 31..what do I do about that quest?

34. Andrella says:

I am level 41. Papa smurf said my village just burnt down by brainy smurf and some of my smurfs r lost n wants me to build a garden but I can’t place it. How to do? Suggestion Pls!!

35. nurul amalia says:

hy. i'm level 26. papa smurf ask me to " grow and harvest 20 crops of brussels sprouts for a community art project", what it is?

You can grow brussels sprouts on the mainland. I don't know what the smurfs mean with community project, lol :)

36. LostinSmurfs says:

Do I need wild smurf to harvest crops from a palm tree? Thank you in advance!

37. ozchilli says:

Papa smurf keep asking me to place the log next to timber smurf after visit another village, I have done this more than aa dozen times. Also, I can't hoard the ship to go to the island anymore, the arrow is there to tell me my crops are ready to harvest but when I clicked on it, nothing happen. Any one have the same problem? This happen on my android htc sensation

38. Bonnie says:

I am on level 37 and papa smurf is saying to buy some lanters for the firefly festival i have placed like 15 of them and i cannot complete the task. what do i do

You bought street lamps/light. Lanterns are hanging on a line between 2 red poles. Looks like clothes line.

39. Smurfy21 says:

Can someone please help me? I am on level 31 and Papa smurf is asking me to buy lanterns. I can't seem to find them.

40. snorksrock says:

i cant sole this riddle from smurfette it says i'm a giant leafy bud you can pull apart, a spiny flower with a tender heart any ideas and it is a crop

41. Karly says:

Papa smurf is telling me to have brainy Harvest a crop from a palm tree? I can figure this one out.

42. Hendri says:

Op het eiland vragen ze om inkt en hout wat verdiend moet worden met de rafts!!!!hoe vaak ik ze ook weg stuur,ik krijg die vragen maar niet completed!!!!doe ik iets verkeers

43. Dick says:

Papa smurf asked me to take a photo of the village. I have taken à picture (iPad) nut nothing happend? Please help. Thanks.

go to build menu, tap on black camera icon at top center, tap camera icon at bottom left to take picture.

44. Hayley says:

Smurfette asked to plant 20 boxes of flowers, which I’ve many times. Am I missing something ?

45. Ana Biscaia says:

Let’s had three outhouses! What this mean?

• Farmer_Smurf says:

an outhouse can be found in the first store (mushroom bar), It requires level 32 and bought by 1500 gold. The outhouse is usually a toilet with a moon on the door. It is beside the picnic stuff and the hay basket.

46. D smurf says:

I'm on level 37 and papa smurf is asking me to leave a gift or collect one from Jokey. I've done both but it's still stuck on the same message. any help thanks

47. Smurfette says:

Papa wants a harvest from a palm tree I have done so with all my crops and still not right what do I do

Try tabbing one off the palm trees(bottom) on the island and then select a crop and harvest it.

48. facenuke says:

Papa surf says “add three logs to the village”what do I do?

49. Lora says:

I just updated, and on the island papa smurf is telling me to harvist a crop from a palm tree. How do I do this? I can see bananas growing on palm trees on my friends island, I even watered them. I used 30 smurf berries and bought wild smurf, but I still am unable to 'plant' or harvest anything from my palm trees. Please help, what do I do?

Just tap on a palm tree and select a seed to plant.. Then wait for neighbors to water them. The more neighbors water it, the more xp, coins you will get.

50. kkety says:

papa smurf say…bay a squirrel log …but don't work from many time..:(