icon Ver.: 1.6.0iconVer.: 1.4.7a
Updated on: September 23, 2014Updated on: September 19 , 2014

May

Papa Smurf’s Riddles and other Quests

During the game – in the higher levels (Level 23 upwards) – Papa smurf pops up saying “I’ve discovered my spell needs only three more elements to be completed- but the elements are written in my spellbook in the form of riddles!”

“See if you can figure each of these out and add them to the village:”

In total Papa Smurf gives three riddles, to complete the task the mentioned item must be placed in the village. Below are those three riddles and their answers, please only read ahead if you are stuck, otherwise this might spoil it and take away the fun of finding the solutions on your own.

Comments

1. John says:

Let's help brain with the anagram … What is the answer..

2. Jad says:

i left AMETHYST around here somewhere … it reminds me of my trip to Australia ! can you help me plz ??

You must purchase a shovel for each time you dig, and you must dig to find a purple gem. it will take multiple digs.

3. abhijaura says:

plzz any one tell me about "rhymes with new crop"? what shoul i do?

4. Gill says:

Papa smurf is asking me to add 3 out houses any one know what these are please

5. novi says:

Papa said : collect 10 woods, i'm at level 25, what should i do? Help me please,,

you can coolest 10 pieces of Wood either from Timber Smurf, as gifts from friends, as rewards from Lucky Smurf, from a Wood Raft Voyage or by buying them for Smurfberries

6. Nikilenium says:

I’m on lever 31 and papa smurfs is asking me to buy a squirrel log and put it by timber smurfs mills where do I find this help

7. Cas says:

I need to collect 10 woods for mountain rescue pt 1. From timbersmurf I get 6 woods at one time. So I colllected woods twice, 12 forvtotal, but stil papasmurf says I have to collect 10 woods?
    Please help me!!

There maybe some glitch in the game. The best advice is to keep collecting wood, and eventually you will clear this quest.

8. Stella says:

Scavenger hunt asks to add 3 sharp cogeneration path to village

9. Maky says:

Help me! I’m at level 25 and Papa Smurf is asking me to collect 10 wood, I’ve already done so, but the quest hasn’t been finished! The same is happening on the island, Marco Smurf is askung me to send two rafts to collect dye, which I’ve already done for about 5 times, but the quest remains. I’m desperate, please tell me how to continue in getting new quests? When will it be fixed? What should I do?

It sounds like it is a bug. The only thing I can suggest is to ignore these quests for now. There are reports of many of the quests not registering. I'm sorry this is frustrating for you, but you may want to contact Beeline: http://beeline-i.com/support.php

• DBlaze says:

If your dye-raft is already arrive, click marco smurf first and click ok for his asking. Then click your dye-raft to collect your dye.

• Patco says:

To complete the quest of Marco Smurf you have to upgrade the Raft Hut to send two raft to collect dye at the same time, and about Papa Smurf quest i havent figure it out yet if anyone can help us please

10. bamboo says:

Papa said : gather some wood for handy invention , (mountain rescue pt .1) what should i do?

11. Ana says:

Can you give me the answer. In level 25 papa smurf´s ask me this " This is a room that was no floor, no walls, no windows, and also no door. What is it?"

Thanks

12. Gwen says:

Hi. I moved my time for a day and a new quest from papa smurf appeared saying i should send 3 smurfs. I did not do this since i would return it to the current time however when i returned, a different quest appeared instructing me to play greedy’s game and jokey telling me to plant potatoes. Would the quest on sending 3 smurfs be available ever again? Thanks

13. Alice says:

There's a room that has no floor,no walls no window and also no doors. What is it??? We are stumped, prob looking straight at it. Lol

14. Jenny says:

Level 29 where is the bucket? It's for papa smurf. I can't find it

its in the mushroom menu in the shop almost in the begining and it cost 50 coins

• Nellie Hunter says:

I have bought the bucket for 50 coins twice, I also bought the keg and the bath thing with the tap and still no luck, please help!

15. Charlie says:

STYLIN : How can I get the "comb" quest from Grandpa Smurf on the Mountain? Can anyone help? Thanks Folks!

16. Gina says:

Papa smurf wants me to build the mine for miner smurf, but I did this many levels ago..what should I do

Have you installed the latest updates? This was a bug in the previous version but has since been fixed. If you have the latest version and it does not work, please contact Beeline (support@beeline-i.com)

17. Tracey says:

what is Papa Smurf asking us to do in the what is Papa Smurf saying quest?

Could you rephrase the question? I'm not sure what you are asking. Which one of Papa's quests are you having trouble with?

18. tika says:

Papa said : collect 10 woods, i’m at level 25, what should i do? Help me please,,

19. deb says:

papa smurf wants me to buy lanterns but there are none

Its the ones you can buy in the shop for 1500 coins it looks like two poles with three lamps between it looks like a washing line

20. PrinsesMir says:

Papa smurf asks to buy a bucket. But which one is it? How many coins does it cost?

21. Dom says:

Hi, here ask me to open 1 of Jokey's boxes how to do this request.??? thanks for helping

22. Pao says:

I’m in level 25 and papa smurf said to collect 10 woods. I purchased them, and even taped on timber house but nothing happened. What can I do

23. Mary says:

Papa smurf asked me to place a drink tray in the village, what this.

24. The Smurf says:

Hi there!

Ia it possible to run out of quests if you finish them to early before you go to the next level? Is it also possible that papa smurf ( or any of the other smurfs ) will skip a quest it you're level is to high??? ( Ex Youre in level 35. The quest level is 33. After you complete the quest will papa smurf jump to a level 35 quest? )

Thx

25. claudia says:

Hey, I'm on level 26 and papa smurf wants me to plant maize, he says it's one of the crops and i don't know which one is it. Can you help me please ? :)

26. Didica says:

Papa smurf asked me to collect 10 wood, how do I do??? And when I try to upgrade The timber smurf hut there is a device: ” this upgrade is locked until The smurfs find materials to upgrade timbers mill at level 26.” But I’m at 27 level… Please Help!!!

You need to complete Papa Smurf's quest (send 2 smurfs away to get Timber's materials) before you can upgrade. Also Timber gives 6 wood every 12 hours so if you collect it twice the quest is completed.

• Sri says:

I collected the woods twice from Timber Smurf but Papa Smurf is still asking me to collect 10 woods. how to get over this and move on?

you can either collect wood from Timber Smurf, as gifts from friends, as rewards from Lucky Smurf, from a Wood Raft Voyage or by buying them for Smurfberries

27. Tandemum says:

Hi I am on level 32 and Papa has asked me to collect 10 wood….how do I do this?
    Thanks for any assistance x

you can get wood either from Timber Smurf, as gifts from friends, as rewards from Lucky Smurf, from a Wood Raft Voyage or by buying them for Smurfberries

28. meme says:

where do i get the longs for papa invention mountain rescue pt 1

29. Hpfan says:

Papa smurf keeps asking me to take a picture of The village but Nothing works! What am I doing wrong??

• Suzy says:

Well you have to go to the shop button and on the top there is a camera and click it and you'll. return back to your village to take a picture and then when you press the button on the right it will say do you want to send it to facebook and save it. If you don't have facebook it is alright. You just press facebook and save to album and they'll take you to facebook and just press the middle circle on the edge of your ipad sceen and go to album and then u see it and then go back to smurf village

30. Maky says:

Im level 22 and Papa Smurf asks me to do the same quests as earlier, such as go in the forest and bring Grounchy, even if I already have him in my village. And I cannot go to my island, when I tap the boat, nothing happens. Restarting my phone doesnt work. Please help me!!

31. Donna says:

Papa smuf asked to find mini game! Please advise on how and what this is.

• Angela says:

you should play 7 mini game which is related to a work such as: harmony's hut, handy's workshop, Greedy smurf's baking game, Miner's smurf game, Papa smurf Poison Mixing Game, Lazy smurf fishing game, …

32. chongwh says:

papa smurfts ask build architect hut….what is mean..tq

33. Juilet says:

Cool game! Riddles of that kind that i see here, you can find in Da Vinci Mystery game, very interesting riddles ! https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/davinci-mystery-p…

34. Liesje says:

Papa smurf asked me to build minner's mine. I did but papa smurf still want me to build it. What can i do? I don't want to start al over again.

35. Doby says:

I checked the store but could not find the pump. *help*

36. Tracey Smith says:

On the Island Papa Smurf requests me to harvest 20 strawberries and 20 honeydew. I have planted and harvested the strawberries and honeydew and nothing changed, he still requests, so I planted and harvested strawberries and magic honeydew and still no change. He is still requesting, any ideas please

You need to harvest them all at the same time. First, plant 20 honeydew. Once they are done, don't harvest them yet. Plant your 20 strawberries. Once they are done, harvest all at the same time. The quest should be completed.

37. arenu says:

help! i made tons of orange potion for the grouchy's quest on the new update, but when i'm finished with potion, the quest does not end

38. Sally says:

Hi,I am level 40 . Papa smurf said place drink tray. What's that? Pls help.

39. dewi says:

ask for help!!!
    for those who know, please help me
    get a relay stick ??

40. Tl102 says:

Papa smurf is asking me to place three hanging lanterns. I have but it won't finish the quest. Help!!!

41. Allie says:

How do i send a raft to collect wood? Ive tried sending rafts for all kinds of times but the survey doesnt end!

42. atrio says:

Hi guys, the captain of the ship ask me to send out two dye rafts. I have send a lot of rafts already but still it keep saying it. What should i do. Please help. Tnx

43. atrio says:

Guys i want to visit my friends village but i cant visit. It keeps telling me i need to update my smurf application. How can i do that? Please elp. Tnx

• Daisymay34547 says:

Go to app store then at the bottom of the app store page it will say updates go there it will have smurfs village and show you what is in the update every month smurfs village has a update if you miss one you go on to the next one

44. Steph says:

Papa smurf asked me to send 3 smurfs to the forest but all my smurfs were busy. Now he has asked me to harvest 30 crops of tomatoes.. I do and it doesnt work! please help

45. Smurfs time says:

Papa smurf want 3 outhouses. I don't which ones they are. Please help!!

46. Smurfy someone says:

Papa smurf wants 10 boxes of pink tulips and I have grown 10 over & over again. Also deleted crop plots & added more boxes of flowers & the quest still isn't complete. Any suggestions?

47. Rosie says:

Papa smurf asks to visit a village and I keep visiting other peoples villages but he still keeps asking. Not sure how to get past this quest. Thanks

Tap the left button at the bottom and select 'visit a random village'

• Luna Smurf says:

I am having the same issue! I tried your suggestion, wi-fi connections, featured villages….I have read pages of comments and tried them all! Please tell me I don't have to restart the game…I'm level 37.

• kim says:

Same problem! Anyone know how to fix this?

48. Felicia Ho says:

Hv juz downloaded the version 1.2.6 on my iPad . Can somebody tell me where to look for Reporter Smurf in the village ?

49. Melissa says:

How do I grow grass for the grouchy smurf double letter riddle?

Can you give a description off the riddle.

• Susan says:

The riddle is one of those where one compares three sets of two words…..such as found in ____ but not in ____. In each of these words the common letter appears to be an "a". So if the choice is flowers or grass then one would plant grass. However there does not appear to be grass in any of the menues on the main village. Just path pieces. And no where to repeat the riddle to review.

50. fazz says:

i’m in the level 36 now and need to grow some corn for Smurfette’s potpourri?? What’s that mean?? Please helppp……