Secret decorative items in The Smurfs Village for Halloween and ThanksgivingBy
Upon the launch of the Halloween update (version 1.1.4), the two added items jack-o’-lanterns and gravestones seemed to be not enough for a monthly update, which rises a lot of fans complains. However, as usual playing smurfs village not only requires creativity but also some curiosity is required. This time beeline came up with a nice innovative surprise, so changing your profile image in the village, allows you to get access to more hidden decorative items.
Since this update is dedicated to both Halloween and Thanksgiving, the secret items can be unlocked if you buy pumpkin.
The unlocked items consist of Thanksgiving pack which have the following items:
- Festive cornucopia 20 coins[pullquote] …they may be removed in the next update and people will be out the coins and berries if they bought the swing.- Beeline[/pullquote]
- Thanksgiving turkey statute (similar to last year once) which costs 15 smurfberries.
- A swing costs 10 smurfberries
- Wooden gazebo cost 4000 coins
In order to get Thanksgiving secret pack:
Tap on the profile picture on the top left corner
Select one of the four Thanksgiving/ Halloween user avatars, like pumpkin, the turkey, leaf etc.. For those who have bought the Thanksgiving Statue last year (and therefore already have the pumpkin user picture) need to put it in storage first, then restart the App.
Tap buy you will not get charged for buying thanks giving pack, but you will get charged ( smurfberris and coins) if you buy swings, gazebos, …. This is only available for version 1.1.4, and it will be changed in the next update (Please read Beeline statements in the last paragraphs in this article).
and voila you will get Thanksgiving Pack
An example of a village contains the Thanksgiving secret items can be seen below:
- It is was confirmed by Beeline representative that the hidden decorative items were not made available in purpose, it is just an other glitch:”the gazebo, swing set, and cornucopia aren’t “hidden items”. They were not meant to be found and aren’t supposed to be accessible yet. The only reason they can now be obtained at all is through the menu exploit. ” . Also they mentioned that the items can be removed in the next update :”Worst case scenario they may be removed in the next update and people will be out the coins and berries if they bought the swing“.
- Also this hidden items trick seems to be buggy, it doesn’t work always. So you need to close all the apps in your iPhone or iPad or restart your device and try if it doesn’t work.